White Guilt: An Interesting Perspective

She's exactly right. As someone who has lived his entire life in Southern/Central New England; one of the most Progressive and Liberal areas of the country.

I can't count high enough to document the number of White-Guilt Social Warriors I've had the displeasure of meeting and knowing over the years. They wear it as a badge of honor.

They weren't "fortunate" enough to be born black, poor, or homeless. They aren't illiterate, malnourished, or drug addicts. They've never been raped, abused or murdered. Even the women among them haven't really been "disadvantaged" by the expectation of actually acting like women.

Therefore they have to find a way to feel disadvantaged; and the only way to do that us,to go back and self-flagellate due to the actions,of their ancestors based on their skin color.

You mean they remind you of it and you cannot tolerate being reminded?

;)

Race-Guilt.jpg

And you'll initiate your new program when hon?

I love how leftist loons get all riled up over "white guilt" BS.....and a meme on it. LOL You asshats are so easily played.

:poke:

No. Honestly I don't give enough of a fuck about anyone else to care what happened to them or their ancestors; good or bad.

What pisses me off are people like my college classmate Susan. Her family came here from Scotland in the early 1980s. Her family wasn't even here in the US during all these supposed horrible attrocities; yet to listen to her you'd swear her ancestors personally imported slaves, led the natives along the trail of tears, subjugated women and turned the dogs loose on civil rights protesters. She cries on command. She bemoans,the fact that she's not a Lesbian. It's literally insanity.

That child is displaying all the recessive traits.

The poor thing has totally bought into a fictitious concept, this "race" concept, and particularly troubling is the fact that she cannot love her "own" without casting dispersions on the "other". This is the pathology of that mindset, that perceptual reality, and sadly, it has always been part or the american fabric.

No. Honestly I don't give enough of a fuck about anyone else to care what happened to them or their ancestors; good or bad.

What pisses me off are people like my college classmate Susan. Her family came here from Scotland in the early 1980s. Her family wasn't even here in the US during all these supposed horrible attrocities; yet to listen to her you'd swear her ancestors personally imported slaves, led the natives along the trail of tears, subjugated women and turned the dogs loose on civil rights protesters. She cries on command. She bemoans,the fact that she's not a Lesbian. It's literally insanity.

Then take it up with Susan. But still, those things did happen and shaped the society you inhabit.

The poor thing has totally bought into a fictitious concept, this "race" concept, and particularly troubling is the fact that she cannot love her "own" without casting dispersions on the "other". This is the pathology of that mindset, that perceptual reality, and sadly, it has always been part or the american fabric.

LOL From some idiot who looks like he's trying to transition from male to female or vice versa that's funny

As opposed to whom?........Buckwheat?......:blsmile:........

LOL From some idiot who looks like he's trying to transition from male to female or vice versa that's funny
This would go better if you could make sense and had some bit of knowledge realtive to your wildass claims.

Then take it up with Susan. But still, those things did happen and shaped the society you inhabit.

I have. On multiple occasions. None of which she enjoyed.

Yes, those things happened. Many of them for the betterment of this country. So I'm not going to shed any tears over them or lose a minute of sleep over them. In fact, I celebrate many of them.

Forum List

Back