White guilt. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling it.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I don't feel guilty for being white.

Perhaps this part of my education was neglected.

When I was a kid, teachers weren't telling us whites should feel guilty.

My parents never told me I should feel guilty for being white.

I know about slavery, what happened to the Indians, and Japanese-American internment, but these things happened before I was born and I don't feel guilty about them.

If you can concentrate on something I did personally, perhaps I'd feel guilty about it if you convinced me I'd done wrong.

But here's a few facts.

My best friend is a black woman.

My son has a bunch of friends who are of different races. I played D&D with them and got along with them.

I've known lots of non-white people and I've never done anything to hurt any of them.

So guess what?

I feel good about myself.

Whites created civilization, all the inventions that make life interesting and fun in terms of arts and science, etc. Non-Whites should be ashamed of their violent and racist history. Blacks and Browns, etc., are extremely racist. They see Whitey as the best evolution can offer and they fall short and therefore try to rationalize their jealously by projecting their flaws onto Whitey.

The question I must ask is:

Why does the left want white people to feel guilty about being white?

The second question I must ask is:

Why does the left want black people to hate white people for bad things that happened many years ago?

The answer:

Divide and conquer. Get people hating each other and use the chaos you've created to seize power.

Anyone who wants me to feel guilty for being white can go fuck themselves.

Their time would be far better spent developing themselves in ways that would allow THEM to take pride in themselves. In other words, quit whining.

Being white is an aspect of myself that's never been under my control.

I will feel guilty for my own sins. I'm not going to feel guilty for the sins of people who died long before I was born.

Whites created civilization, all the inventions that make life interesting and fun in terms of arts and science, etc. Non-Whites should be ashamed of their violent and racist history. Blacks and Browns, etc., are extremely racist. They see Whitey as the best evolution can offer and they fall short and therefore try to rationalize their jealously by projecting their flaws onto Whitey.

Er... really? Civilization started in the Middle East by a bunch of brown skinned people.

I don't feel guilty for being white.

Perhaps this part of my education was neglected.

When I was a kid, teachers weren't telling us whites should feel guilty.

My parents never told me I should feel guilty for being white.

I know about slavery, what happened to the Indians, and Japanese-American internment, but these things happened before I was born and I don't feel guilty about them.

If you can concentrate on something I did personally, perhaps I'd feel guilty about it if you convinced me I'd done wrong.

But here's a few facts.

My best friend is a black woman.

My son has a bunch of friends who are of different races. I played D&D with them and got along with them.

I've known lots of non-white people and I've never done anything to hurt any of them.

So guess what?

I feel good about myself.

No one has ever told me to feel guilty for being white either and I do not feel it and have never met anyone who does. I am not guilty for things that happened before I was born, how could I be. That does not stop me being moved to to stop such things carrying on. That comes from my values not feelings of guilt.

Most of the time it's black people beating up on whites, not the other way around.

This isn't considered racism, just ordinary street crime, so they aren't charged with hate crimes.

Leftists know that there aren't that many white racists these days so they accuse us of "microaggressions" which means we're racist no matter how hard we try not to be.

Forum List

Back