White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

It may not be beneficial in the future and it may not be now, but it evidently was beneficial for us to change as much as we have.
If you look at the science you are really inbred and prone to genetic defects while Blacks are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.
No we aren't inbred. And I thought you were saying we are an extension of black diversity?
Actually you are very inbred.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News
Inbreeding is how Africans became so diverse. A group has to be isolated from the rest of the species to do that. A certain amount of "inbreeding" is necessary to solidify diversity.

Humanity is not one big homogeneously even mix. It never will be.

Would we ALL be inbred if it was?
This was too stupid to argue with. I honestly cant believe you just said this.

"Inbreeding is how Africans became so diverse."

:laugh:

Should anyone attempt to discuss science with this rube?

It may not be beneficial in the future and it may not be now, but it evidently was beneficial for us to change as much as we have.
If you look at the science you are really inbred and prone to genetic defects while Blacks are the most genetically diverse people on the planet.
No we aren't inbred. And I thought you were saying we are an extension of black diversity?

Inbreeding is how Africans became so diverse. A group has to be isolated from the rest of the species to do that. A certain amount of "inbreeding" is necessary to solidify diversity.

It is. If they all sent their of age offspring to the middle of africa for breeding every year then it would be an even mix. But they didn't. They were cut of by rivers, mountains, deserts, xenophobia etc and this allowed the different groups to develop unique characteristics.

After that comment about inbreeding the obvious answer is hell no.
laugh.gif

" A certain amount of "inbreeding" is necessary to solidify diversity."

With your own breeding I don't think it much matters.

I'm not a rube. I support leftwing.

It is. If they all sent their of age offspring to the middle of africa for breeding every year then it would be an even mix. But they didn't. They were cut of by rivers, mountains, deserts, xenophobia etc and this allowed the different groups to develop unique characteristics.

Dear lord, now you're an expert on africa as well?

I'm not a rube. I support leftwing.

You're a rube, like I said. Keep posting, this is great.

So why is just one group more genetically diverse than the entire non African population put together? Youre not making sense.

So why is just one group more genetically diverse than the entire non African population put together? Youre not making sense.
who are more diverse?

who are more diverse?
Pick any group in Africa.

Study Finds Africans More Genetically Diverse Than Other Populations

"The report, published yesterday in the journal Science Express, suggests that, because of historical migrations and genetic mixing across the continent, it will be hard for African Americans to trace their ancestry in fine detail. African American genealogies are increasingly popular and commercialized, but the authors of the new study cast doubt on how precise such searches can be, given the complexity of the genetic makeup of Africans."

who are more diverse?

"The report, published yesterday in the journal Science Express, suggests that, because of historical migrations and genetic mixing across the continent, it will be hard for African Americans to trace their ancestry in fine detail. African American genealogies are increasingly popular and commercialized, but the authors of the new study cast doubt on how precise such searches can be, given the complexity of the genetic makeup of Africans."
The study found that Africans are more genetically diverse to each other.

It doesn't go on to say why whites are more different than Africans are from each other.

who are more diverse?

It doesn't go on to say why whites are more different than Africans are from each other.
Obviously you missed the very first sentence.

"Africans are more genetically diverse than the inhabitants of the rest of the world combined,"

Now stop stalling and explain how your ridiculous claim could possibly be true.
laugh.gif

who are more diverse?

Obviously you missed the very first sentence.

"Africans are more genetically diverse than the inhabitants of the rest of the world combined,"

Now stop stalling and explain how your ridiculous claim could possibly be true.
laugh.gif
Mien Got. I'm blind!

...then the Negro invented the porch and it's been all downhill since. Except their marksmanship has improved slightly.

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?
Yes europe screwed up Africa and the ME but the vast majority of Blacks and ME live in their countries.

how could people in caves screw up such advanced civilizations? blacks must be seriously weak to let mere cave dwellers screw them up.

here comes "blah blah pyramids, blah blah I know VoIP" LMAO

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

Which is why all those non-whites from the Middle East and Africa are flocking to their countries in droves to escape their own, many risking and losing their lives?
Yes europe screwed up Africa and the ME but the vast majority of Blacks and ME live in their countries.

how could people in caves screw up such advanced civilizations? blacks must be seriously weak to let mere cave dwellers screw them up.

Easy. They do what they are best at. Lying and war. Since they didnt develop their own civilizations they had plenty of time to practice the more barbaric things their neandertha genes bequeathed them. You see civilization has nothing to do with war. Any cave chimp with a club can do that.

Easy. They do what they are best at. Lying and war. Since they didnt develop their own civilizations they had plenty of time to practice the more barbaric things their neandertha genes bequeathed them. You see civilization has nothing to do with war. Any cave chimp with a club can do that.

Right on one thing, the white man is better at war, because the white man has technology and organization. The white man brought guns, the black man brought spears, only an inferior race would defend themselves with spears against guns.

The white man didn't develop their own civilization, yet here you are on the white mans internet. You still need to prove that standardized test scores are lies.

Have you had any 'VoIP challenges' lately? LOL, I know that you don't even know how retarded that is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back