White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

I'm in the top 2-3 percent of income earners, so not poor. .

HAHAHA. Everybody knows you're a welfare queen.
Slobbers the forum's racist idiot.

coffeepaper.gif

Very few of those apply to me. My effective income tax rate is around 20%. Add maybe another 10% for various other taxes. Still nowhere near 50%.

At any rate... we spend close to $4t annually. The federal government takes in almost $2t from income tax revenue. I still don't see where your plan makes up for that $2 trillion. :dunno:

You must be odd and/or poor. I get nailed by damn near all of those bastard taxes and fees AND we end up paying minimum 40% straight off the top of our paychecks even if we don't pull anything out of our stocks... The only ones I get out of is state income and sales tax because our state/muni has had a budget surplus for like 30 years - that's changing because our gov won't cut spending, they expect the oil prices to go back up; much to the displeasure of the majority of Alaskan's who'd rather start paying a sales or income tax AND cut spending now so we don't use up our reserves and leave our kids with a debt.)

I agree with Humorme on the social programs thing, we have got to get that shit under control. ACA needs to go (& EMTALA plus a crap ton of medical taxes and fees need to be repealed to fix the high medical costs), welfare, food stamps, housing assistance all need to have hard limits (I say 5 years max), anchor baby'ing needs to be stopped and these folks sent home (I say if you have a parent who's a citizen yea you're a citizen, but if both parents are illegal, you're out.)

If we /really/ want to balance our budget and start paying off our outrageous debt, then we need to stop giving money away. Fed spends $668 Billion on 126 welfare programs, state and local push that figure up to $1 Trillion. ACA alone is estimated to cost $1.2 to $2.6 trillion over the next decade (no one who supports ACA wants to talk about the actual costs of ACA though. For example, MANY states are complaining that the expansion of Medicaid due to ACA will cost them up to $27 billion over the next decade; which is why many states opted out.) How about we stop sending money to foreign nations? $35-37 billion spend on that every year. I'm sure there's other bullshit spending we could cut as well.
I'm in the top 2-3 percent of income earners, so not poor. And I pay the same taxes as many in my area, so not odd. As far as ACA, it's only a tax if you don't have health insurance. The penalty is considered a tax. Otherwise, you have health insurance. Something I pay for whether mandated or not. So that is not a tax for me. As far as other social programs, Humorme says he has a plan to keep the government running at its current level. I'm still waiting to hear what it is.

You already heard some of the initial ideas and didn't even have to hear from me. Let's see what Trump proposes.
Well you're the one promoting the elimination of income tax, something I'm fairly certain Trump isn't even considering. If you won't, or can't, explain how that would work, then it sounds to me like it wouldn't work. Oh well.

It basically works the same way as before you had an income tax.

Research the Fair Tax. It's an option.

I don't know how we went from a thread about Stormfront getting the boot to an in depth analysis of the income tax.

1) Audit the Federal Reserve and then stop the practice of paying interest to private bankers to do a job the Constitution makes no allowance for - Eliminate the Federal Reserve

2) Dismantle the income tax

3) Shut down agencies that should not exist - federal Dept. of Education and the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security would be a start

4) Scale back on all federal agencies. The BATFE could be dismantled. Alcohol and Tobacco laws would be enforced by the DEA; firearms violations would be handled by the FBI

5) Get the federal government completely out of education and welfare, leaving it to the states

We could be here for days explaining how all this works out.
What you're suggesting does not keep federal spending where it's currently at, which is what you implied could be achieved. So I see no reason to throw away the current system.

You must be odd and/or poor. I get nailed by damn near all of those bastard taxes and fees AND we end up paying minimum 40% straight off the top of our paychecks even if we don't pull anything out of our stocks... The only ones I get out of is state income and sales tax because our state/muni has had a budget surplus for like 30 years - that's changing because our gov won't cut spending, they expect the oil prices to go back up; much to the displeasure of the majority of Alaskan's who'd rather start paying a sales or income tax AND cut spending now so we don't use up our reserves and leave our kids with a debt.)

I agree with Humorme on the social programs thing, we have got to get that shit under control. ACA needs to go (& EMTALA plus a crap ton of medical taxes and fees need to be repealed to fix the high medical costs), welfare, food stamps, housing assistance all need to have hard limits (I say 5 years max), anchor baby'ing needs to be stopped and these folks sent home (I say if you have a parent who's a citizen yea you're a citizen, but if both parents are illegal, you're out.)

If we /really/ want to balance our budget and start paying off our outrageous debt, then we need to stop giving money away. Fed spends $668 Billion on 126 welfare programs, state and local push that figure up to $1 Trillion. ACA alone is estimated to cost $1.2 to $2.6 trillion over the next decade (no one who supports ACA wants to talk about the actual costs of ACA though. For example, MANY states are complaining that the expansion of Medicaid due to ACA will cost them up to $27 billion over the next decade; which is why many states opted out.) How about we stop sending money to foreign nations? $35-37 billion spend on that every year. I'm sure there's other bullshit spending we could cut as well.
I'm in the top 2-3 percent of income earners, so not poor. And I pay the same taxes as many in my area, so not odd. As far as ACA, it's only a tax if you don't have health insurance. The penalty is considered a tax. Otherwise, you have health insurance. Something I pay for whether mandated or not. So that is not a tax for me. As far as other social programs, Humorme says he has a plan to keep the government running at its current level. I'm still waiting to hear what it is.

You already heard some of the initial ideas and didn't even have to hear from me. Let's see what Trump proposes.
Well you're the one promoting the elimination of income tax, something I'm fairly certain Trump isn't even considering. If you won't, or can't, explain how that would work, then it sounds to me like it wouldn't work. Oh well.

I don't know how we went from a thread about Stormfront getting the boot to an in depth analysis of the income tax.

1) Audit the Federal Reserve and then stop the practice of paying interest to private bankers to do a job the Constitution makes no allowance for - Eliminate the Federal Reserve

3) Shut down agencies that should not exist - federal Dept. of Education and the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security would be a start

4) Scale back on all federal agencies. The BATFE could be dismantled. Alcohol and Tobacco laws would be enforced by the DEA; firearms violations would be handled by the FBI

5) Get the federal government completely out of education and welfare, leaving it to the states

What you're suggesting does not keep federal spending where it's currently at, which is what you implied could be achieved. So I see no reason to throw away the current system.

Those ideas are only the start and just that alone would REDUCE the na

Not only would those ideas reduce federal spending, they would reduce the national debt. And we're just starting with those ideas. Thank you though for not having me waste my time with the whole litany of cuts.

I figured I was wasting my time with you. And now back to your regularly scheduled thread regarding the censorship against Stormfront, etc.

Not only would those ideas reduce federal spending, they would reduce the national debt. And we're just starting with those ideas. Thank you though for not having me waste my time with the whole litany of cuts.

I figured I was wasting my time with you. And now back to your regularly scheduled thread regarding the censorship against Stormfront, etc.
Your plan was a waste of time. It doesn't reduce the debt, it adds to it as the spending cuts you suggest don't make up for the $2 trillion you'd be losing by eliminating income taxes and it relies on the Fair Tax which you yourself don't endorse. And of course, it's a fairy tail because eliminating income taxes is not on the radar.

So why do we allow websites that openly advocate for affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white men and the biggest hate crime in america.

Stormfront, internet’s longest-running white supremacist site, goes offline

aug 26 2017 Stormfront, one of the internet’s oldest and most popular white supremacist sites, has been booted off its web address of more than two decades amid a crackdown against hate sites.

The address Stormfront.org went dark on Friday, and publicly available information current lists its domain status as “under hold,” a category reserved for websites under legal dispute or slated for deletion, the USA Today network first reported.

The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.

“Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,” Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. “Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes.”
I think more lefties post on that site anyway.

Your plan was a waste of time. It doesn't reduce the debt, it adds to it as the spending cuts you suggest don't make up for the $2 trillion you'd be losing by eliminating income taxes and it relies on the Fair Tax which you yourself don't endorse. And of course, it's a fairy tail because eliminating income taxes is not on the radar.

My plan does not rely on the Fair Tax. It is a separate proposal. And my plan would save more than what is stolen via the income tax.

Let's talk turkey:

You claim to be in the upper income bracket in America, but here you are on a discussion board where - what fifty people might read this exchange IF you're lucky???

Who were you going to make believe that? Me or you?

You worry about that $2 TRILLION in income taxes. Where do you suppose they found the TRILLIONS to wage a silly ass war against foreigners - and build up the ultimate POLICE STATE in the process?

On that issue alone, I could have saved all that money and addressed 99 percent of the issues.

You shouldn't rattle my cage. You don't pack the gear to be in this discussion and trying to belittle others exposes the fact that you are not what you claim to be.

A privately owned website provider has decided they don't want to be associated with the trash that populated stormfront. The members of that group still have freedom of speech. But the 1st amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property.

My plan does not rely on the Fair Tax. It is a separate proposal. And my plan would save more than what is stolen via the income tax.

Let's talk turkey:

You claim to be in the upper income bracket in America, but here you are on a discussion board where - what fifty people might read this exchange IF you're lucky???

You worry about that $2 TRILLION in income taxes. Where do you suppose they found the TRILLIONS to wage a silly ass war against foreigners - and build up the ultimate POLICE STATE in the process?

On that issue alone, I could have saved all that money and addressed 99 percent of the issues.

You shouldn't rattle my cage. You don't pack the gear to be in this discussion and trying to belittle others exposes the fact that you are not what you claim to be.
You want to cut the Department of Education. That saves little more than a $100b.

Department of Homeland Security, another $70b.

Another billion for the ATF.

Welfare, $370b...

All total, less than $600b. Far short of the $2t collected in income taxes. Great plan, you're now increasing the debt by another 1+ trillion dollars.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No wonder it's not on the table.

Let's talk turkey:

You want to cut the Department of Education. That saves little more than a $100b.

Welfare, $370b...

All total, less than $600b. Far short of the $2t collected in income taxes. Great plan, you're now increasing the debt by another 1+ trillion dollars.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Blah, blah, blah. Cutting the size, power and scope of government raises taxes. Yeah right. I'm not wasting time playing your game. If I were going to have a battle of wits, I'd expect you to come armed. And simply put: You got nothing but criticisms because you have no original ideas.

A privately owned website provider has decided they don't want to be associated with the trash that populated stormfront. The members of that group still have freedom of speech. But the 1st amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property.

There is something I love about that argument. It cannot stand scrutiny.

If the First Amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property, tell me how a gay couple has the right to force a private business to make a cake for a gay wedding.

Where, may I ask are the baker's rights?

When it's convenient, some people argue that whites have no rights. But, when the other side of the coin is presented, whites are somehow locked out on the SAME grounds the whites used when they tried to protect themselves. Funny how that works.

Let's talk turkey:

Welfare, $370b...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Blah, blah, blah. Cutting the size, power and scope of government raises taxes. Yeah right. I'm not wasting time playing your game. If I were going to have a battle of wits, I'd expect you to come armed. And simply put: You got nothing but criticisms because you have no original ideas.
LOL

Your idea is such a failure, it adds debt while eliminating most social services; and that's somehow my fault??

:lmao:

If the webhoster banned a liberal site because of content, you would be howling about the first amendment. THINK, hater.

If the First Amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property, tell me how a gay couple has the right to force a private business to make a cake for a gay wedding.

When it's convenient, some people argue that whites have no rights. But, when the other side of the coin is presented, whites are somehow locked out on the SAME grounds the whites used when they tried to protect themselves. Funny how that works.
Not funny at all. Stormfront was dropped because they violated the terms of service according to their web host. What terms of service did the gay couple violate to warrant not having a cake baked for them?

Let's talk turkey:

Welfare, $370b...

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Your idea is such a failure, it adds debt while eliminating most social services; and that's somehow my fault??

:lmao:

Eliminate social services? You need to get off the net. You are making yourself look terribly stupid. I can't fix that.

States can handle social services without the federal government adding more bureaucracies, middle men, and extra expenses. Your idiotic criticism are a colossal fail.

You really should push yourself away from the computer and get out into the real world.

Not funny at all. Stormfront was dropped because they violated the terms of service according to their web host. What terms of service did the gay couple violate to warrant not having a cake baked for them?
The baker's terms of service is that he didn't do cakes for gay couples.

If the webhoster banned a liberal site because of content, you would be howling about the first amendment. THINK, hater.

That guy is not capable of thinking. He /she is most likely a welfarite and this is their entire life - criticizing people who do take the time to think.

It was the domain name folks, not the host. ICANN used to be under US freedom of speech protection, but we gave it to corporations who now sell it out to the highest bidder.

The internet is no longer protected by free speech, it is no longer free (in the ideological aspect, not the financial one) get used to it, more people will be losing domain names they've held for decades, some of us have had one since the beginnings of the internet - now we risk losing that address if we say something someone else doesn't like. It's horrible.

It was the domain name folks, not the host. ICANN used to be under US freedom of speech protection, but we gave it to corporations who now sell it out to the highest bidder.

The internet is no longer protected by free speech, it is no longer free (in the ideological aspect, not the financial one) get used to it, more people will be losing domain names they've held for decades, some of us have had one since the beginnings of the internet - now we risk losing that address if we say something someone else doesn't like. It's horrible.

So, a lot of people will leave the Internet and do things the old fashioned way. But, the people that defend the censorship didn't feel that way when they were on the receiving end.

So, a lot of people will leave the Internet and do things the old fashioned way. But, the people that defend the censorship didn't feel that way when they were on the receiving end.

I think freedom is paramount, and we're damned fools to have given away ICANN.

We're going to end up in a proverbial dark ages with our information being filtered and approved by foreign nations... It's only a matter of time before politics "buy" the domain registrars and start shutting down the opposition. That kind of scares the piss out of me to be honest >.<

The conspiracy theorists were right; it's only a matter of time before the internet becomes as biased and full of shit as the media, and perhaps even worse because there will be nothing but small isolated pockets with no voice who can speak the truth to the lies being spread. This nation is going to go socialist or communist mark my words. That also kind of scares the piss out of me to be honest >.< I don't' want my children, my grandchildren, to grow up in that shit; if I did I'd have left America already...

Forum List

Back