White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

During slavery the majority of black slaves were paid for their work, families were kept together if possible, and blacks were better fed than their blue collar, white counterparts. Two university professors did an in depth study back in the 1970s and debunked many of the beliefs that people have about slavery.

People are idiots and judge things by what they are called. If slaves were called indentured servants nobody would care.

You have a practical point. Today, you can force a man to go to an employment agency in order to get a job. Today's generation never saw a paper application for a job. So, you go to the employment agency and sell yourself into slavery. Some guy gets part of your check for a period of time and literally owns you unless and until an employer offers you a position.

Then you give up a portion of your wages via the income tax. The income tax steals from the worker the sweat of his brow simply because he produces. It's a plank out of the Communist Manifesto.

You don't have real Rights - only the illusion.
Who do you think should pay taxes?

Taxes should not be based upon your labor. America existed from 1789 up until 1913 without an income tax.

During slavery the majority of black slaves were paid for their work, families were kept together if possible, and blacks were better fed than their blue collar, white counterparts. Two university professors did an in depth study back in the 1970s and debunked many of the beliefs that people have about slavery.

People are idiots and judge things by what they are called. If slaves were called indentured servants nobody would care.

You have a practical point. Today, you can force a man to go to an employment agency in order to get a job. Today's generation never saw a paper application for a job. So, you go to the employment agency and sell yourself into slavery. Some guy gets part of your check for a period of time and literally owns you unless and until an employer offers you a position.

Then you give up a portion of your wages via the income tax. The income tax steals from the worker the sweat of his brow simply because he produces. It's a plank out of the Communist Manifesto.

Taxes should not be based upon your labor. America existed from 1789 up until 1913 without an income tax.
Thanks, but that doesn't actually answer the question I asked.

I see your point. Sorry. Everybody pays taxes. Realistically, we could do away with the private corporation called the Federal Reserve; we could eliminate the interest on the federal debt with the stroke of a pen (the same way it was created) and eliminate the 16th Amendment without any negative impact on the average American.

Toni Morrison, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, William Faulkner, T.S. Eliot....
had no brains, says our board intellectual, Shoot Speeders. He should be strapped into a chair and forced to watch 12 solid hours of Charlie Rose.

Your tiny little "brain" is confusing skill with brains. Sure, it takes skill to be a novelist just like it takes skill to be a football player. But brains no. There is only one kind of intelligence and that is technical intelligence. Engineers, businessmen, scientists. Those are the smart ppl and the important people. THINK, america-hater.
Okay, the fact that you just called me an America-hater shows how much intelligence you've got. There are actually many types of "intelligence" and the human experience would be much poorer without those who observe and see things around them in a slightly different light. Expressing that through art, music, writing or dance can be mind opening for all the people who share it.
There's certainly nothing wrong with engineers, businessmen and scientists, and I'm pretty sure you made the post just to piss me off, so I'll leave it there.

I see your point. Sorry. Everybody pays taxes. Realistically, we could do away with the private corporation called the Federal Reserve; we could eliminate the interest on the federal debt with the stroke of a pen (the same way it was created) and eliminate the 16th Amendment without any negative impact on the average American.
And how much tax would each individual have to pay?

You idiots who think blacks are mentally equal to whites need to explain why

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
  1. You're the one who offered the unfounded assertions. Consequently, I doubt you'd take the time to read an compelling and empirical explanation were you presented with one. Also, I doubt that because such sound, rigorously developed and presented explanations already exist and you've not bothered to cite any of them and then establish that they are materially flawed.
I went to a posh white boarding school. I can attest to the fact that the black kid in my high school class performed as well as almost everyone else, finishing with a GPA well over 4.0. Who didn't have 3.9 or higher GPAs? The guys who needed to go to college to say later that they had done and the guys who when asked where they wanted to go, they responded by stating where the men in their family go.

The same is so of the black college friend whom I grew to know well and who'd graduated from a posh black boarding school. We both graduated summa cum laude from an Ivy League university. Neither of us was the valedictorian because the person who was, along with the salutatorian, had more credit hours, thus a larger quantity of "As" than we did. Why do I know this? Because he and I had a friendly competition going regarding our grades.

In our second and third years, we both were actually trying to be the valedictorian. Then we found out that we weren't the only people with "boring transcripts," and that some of the others had more credit hours and more 4-credit classes than we did. The next thing we discovered was that the choice also has to do with who's nominated. Once I discovered that, I knew he had a better chance than I.

He got nominated and attended a reception for everyone who was, but he didn't get selected. I didn't get nominated, which didn't surprise me as I was merely a typical "rich" kid who did well in school, joined a club, and traveled a lot. He had the same grades, and he was more active on and did volunteer work off campus. You know what I did off campus? Visit friends and occasionally family at other schools (go on"rolls"), a pursuit that had everything to do with meeting college women. LOL

What that says to me is that when situated similarly to whites, blacks perform pretty much the same as whites.

It depends upon how big you want government to become. Right now, you spend over half what you make paying taxes.

One alternative, and I am not endorsing it, but mentioning it because there are options on the table is the Fair Tax.

It depends upon how big you want government to become.
Let's say to keep the government operating at its current size.

Right now, you spend over half what you make paying taxes.
How do you figure that?

I went to a posh white boarding school. I can attest to the fact that the black kid in my high school class performed as well as almost everyone else, finishing with a GPA well over 4.0. .

Stupid illogical jackass!!! Individual cases prove nothing. Like saying one man is 7 feet tall so all men are,. No one disputes that there are SOME smart blacks. But on average they are mentally inferior to all other races and the evidence is overwhelming..

How do you figure that?

The average taxpayer is spending 27 percent of their wages on income taxes:

How Much Do Americans Really Pay in Taxes? - NerdWallet

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and
local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

Those who do pay (half the population) are carrying those who cannot or will not work.

And, so my response is that the half of Americans who depend upon Uncle Scam need to be looked at closely and most of them put into the job market. So, we incentivize employers to hire Americans.

^^ ... Bullshit

30% of ones paycheck on taxes, then there's business taxes, self-employment taxes, property taxes, gas taxes, registration fees, sales tax, taxes on certain products (cigarettes for example), etc. etc. etc.

I'd say spending about half of their income on taxes is about right, if not a little low.

^^ ... Bullshit

30% of ones paycheck on taxes, then there's business taxes, self-employment taxes, property taxes, gas taxes, registration fees, sales tax, taxes on certain products (cigarettes for example), etc. etc. etc.

I'd say spending about half of their income on taxes is about right, if not a little low.

I'd say if you pay over 27 percent in federal income taxes, it would probably be well over half of your paycheck for other taxes AND that does not include mandatory health, auto, and home insurance (esp if you have a mortgage.

How do you figure that?

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Hunting License Tax
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
local surcharge taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle Sales Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

Those who do pay (half the population) are carrying those who cannot or will not work.

And, so my response is that the half of Americans who depend upon Uncle Scam need to be looked at closely and most of them put into the job market. So, we incentivize employers to hire Americans.
Very few of those apply to me. My effective income tax rate is around 20%. Add maybe another 10% for various other taxes. Still nowhere near 50%.

At any rate... we spend close to $4t annually. The federal government takes in almost $2t from income tax revenue. I still don't see where your plan makes up for that $2 trillion. :dunno:

So why do we allow websites that openly advocate for affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white men and the biggest hate crime in america.

Stormfront, internet’s longest-running white supremacist site, goes offline

aug 26 2017 Stormfront, one of the internet’s oldest and most popular white supremacist sites, has been booted off its web address of more than two decades amid a crackdown against hate sites.

The address Stormfront.org went dark on Friday, and publicly available information current lists its domain status as “under hold,” a category reserved for websites under legal dispute or slated for deletion, the USA Today network first reported.

The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.

“Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,” Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. “Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes.”

Good to hear. Now the monkeys will have to find another way to collaborate out in the open.

How do you figure that?

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Hunting License Tax
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
local surcharge taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle Sales Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

Very few of those apply to me. My effective income tax rate is around 20%. Add maybe another 10% for various other taxes. Still nowhere near 50%.

At any rate... we spend close to $4t annually. The federal government takes in almost $2t from income tax revenue. I still don't see where your plan makes up for that $2 trillion. :dunno:

You must be odd and/or poor. I get nailed by damn near all of those bastard taxes and fees AND we end up paying minimum 40% straight off the top of our paychecks even if we don't pull anything out of our stocks... The only ones I get out of is state income and sales tax because our state/muni has had a budget surplus for like 30 years - that's changing because our gov won't cut spending, they expect the oil prices to go back up; much to the displeasure of the majority of Alaskan's who'd rather start paying a sales or income tax AND cut spending now so we don't use up our reserves and leave our kids with a debt.)

I agree with Humorme on the social programs thing, we have got to get that shit under control. ACA needs to go (& EMTALA plus a crap ton of medical taxes and fees need to be repealed to fix the high medical costs), welfare, food stamps, housing assistance all need to have hard limits (I say 5 years max), anchor baby'ing needs to be stopped and these folks sent home (I say if you have a parent who's a citizen yea you're a citizen, but if both parents are illegal, you're out.)

If we /really/ want to balance our budget and start paying off our outrageous debt, then we need to stop giving money away. Fed spends $668 Billion on 126 welfare programs, state and local push that figure up to $1 Trillion. ACA alone is estimated to cost $1.2 to $2.6 trillion over the next decade (no one who supports ACA wants to talk about the actual costs of ACA though. For example, MANY states are complaining that the expansion of Medicaid due to ACA will cost them up to $27 billion over the next decade; which is why many states opted out.) How about we stop sending money to foreign nations? $35-37 billion spend on that every year. I'm sure there's other bullshit spending we could cut as well.

How do you figure that?

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Hunting License Tax
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
local surcharge taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle Sales Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

You must be odd and/or poor. I get nailed by damn near all of those bastard taxes and fees AND we end up paying minimum 40% straight off the top of our paychecks even if we don't pull anything out of our stocks... The only ones I get out of is state income and sales tax because our state/muni has had a budget surplus for like 30 years - that's changing because our gov won't cut spending, they expect the oil prices to go back up; much to the displeasure of the majority of Alaskan's who'd rather start paying a sales or income tax AND cut spending now so we don't use up our reserves and leave our kids with a debt.)

I agree with Humorme on the social programs thing, we have got to get that shit under control. ACA needs to go (& EMTALA plus a crap ton of medical taxes and fees need to be repealed to fix the high medical costs), welfare, food stamps, housing assistance all need to have hard limits (I say 5 years max), anchor baby'ing needs to be stopped and these folks sent home (I say if you have a parent who's a citizen yea you're a citizen, but if both parents are illegal, you're out.)

If we /really/ want to balance our budget and start paying off our outrageous debt, then we need to stop giving money away. Fed spends $668 Billion on 126 welfare programs, state and local push that figure up to $1 Trillion. ACA alone is estimated to cost $1.2 to $2.6 trillion over the next decade (no one who supports ACA wants to talk about the actual costs of ACA though. For example, MANY states are complaining that the expansion of Medicaid due to ACA will cost them up to $27 billion over the next decade; which is why many states opted out.) How about we stop sending money to foreign nations? $35-37 billion spend on that every year. I'm sure there's other bullshit spending we could cut as well.
I'm in the top 2-3 percent of income earners, so not poor. And I pay the same taxes as many in my area, so not odd. As far as ACA, it's only a tax if you don't have health insurance. The penalty is considered a tax. Otherwise, you have health insurance. Something I pay for whether mandated or not. So that is not a tax for me. As far as other social programs, Humorme says he has a plan to keep the government running at its current level. I'm still waiting to hear what it is.

How do you figure that?

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Hunting License Tax
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
local surcharge taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle Sales Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

I'm in the top 2-3 percent of income earners, so not poor. And I pay the same taxes as many in my area, so not odd. As far as ACA, it's only a tax if you don't have health insurance. The penalty is considered a tax. Otherwise, you have health insurance. Something I pay for whether mandated or not. So that is not a tax for me. As far as other social programs, Humorme says he has a plan to keep the government running at its current level. I'm still waiting to hear what it is.

You already heard some of the initial ideas and didn't even have to hear from me. Let's see what Trump proposes.

How do you figure that?

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Hunting License Tax
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
local surcharge taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle Sales Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

You already heard some of the initial ideas and didn't even have to hear from me. Let's see what Trump proposes.
Well you're the one promoting the elimination of income tax, something I'm fairly certain Trump isn't even considering. If you won't, or can't, explain how that would work, then it sounds to me like it wouldn't work. Oh well.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Firearms License Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Hunting License Tax
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
local surcharge taxes
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle Sales Tax
Well Permit Tax

Workers Compensation Tax

Well you're the one promoting the elimination of income tax, something I'm fairly certain Trump isn't even considering. If you won't, or can't, explain how that would work, then it sounds to me like it wouldn't work. Oh well.

It basically works the same way as before you had an income tax.

Research the Fair Tax. It's an option.

I don't know how we went from a thread about Stormfront getting the boot to an in depth analysis of the income tax.

1) Audit the Federal Reserve and then stop the practice of paying interest to private bankers to do a job the Constitution makes no allowance for - Eliminate the Federal Reserve

2) Dismantle the income tax

3) Shut down agencies that should not exist - federal Dept. of Education and the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security would be a start

4) Scale back on all federal agencies. The BATFE could be dismantled. Alcohol and Tobacco laws would be enforced by the DEA; firearms violations would be handled by the FBI

5) Get the federal government completely out of education and welfare, leaving it to the states

We could be here for days explaining how all this works out.

Forum List

Back