White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

A statue of MLK is "adding insult to injury"?

???

You heard me right. King was associated with communists and he pretended to be a preacher while hiring prostitutes to spend the night with him.

And advancing Civil Rights in America.

The so - called civil rights were simply an imposition by the government to impose on unalienable Rights.

Your personal opposition to Civil Rights has no bearing on the historical facts.

What "facts" are you relying on?

What MLK accomplished and how he accomplished it.

You heard me right. King was associated with communists and he pretended to be a preacher while hiring prostitutes to spend the night with him.

The so - called civil rights were simply an imposition by the government to impose on unalienable Rights.

Your personal opposition to Civil Rights has no bearing on the historical facts.

MLK destroyed America. That's quite an accomplishment.

Sometimes that is what is needed when the unalienable rights of minorities are imposed on by the majority.

What are you babbling about? What do those words mean?

For illumination, look at your own post.

Esoteric language does not compute.

Are there still butt hurt racists still crying because that violent, caustic site got it's eviction notice???

They probably are butt hurt. But it will prove to be a blessing in disguise if they take sound counsel and divorce themselves from the Internet.

MLK destroyed America. .....

Hmmmm.....America is still here

???

Sometimes that is what is needed when the unalienable rights of minorities are imposed on by the majority.

And so the baker who refuses to compromise his unalienable Rights to satisfy the majority and "public policy" is well within their Rights to exercise civil disobedience.

A baker cannot refuse service if he wants to continue to sell to the public.

And so the baker who refuses to compromise his unalienable Rights to satisfy the majority and "public policy" is well within their Rights to exercise civil disobedience.

No kidding. None of us here knew that.

The real issue is that a private business should have full control over their business. If I stay up late at night working over-time, nights and weekends, I should be entitled to the fruits of my labors.

Who I do business with and who I hire ought to be my business. IF our government were being operated in accordance with the United States Constitution (as originally written and intended), that is the way it would be.

Only an idiot with an IQ less than their shoe size can understand the way things ARE in this country at this time. But, just because the government has the POWER to declare tyranny legal, they lack the AUTHORITY. What we have today are many different laws, justifying many different infringements,and ultimately, denying to many of us the equal protection of the laws.

MLK destroyed America. .....

Hmmmm.....America is still here

Unfortunately not the America our forefathers intended.

There are terms of use here just as there are for customers of Network Solutions. Network Solutions has every right to drop customers at their whim when a customer violates their terms, just as the owner(s) of this site can, and do.

All that crap is irrelevant. It used to be that businesses had a sign that read:

This business reserves the right to deny service to anyone
Thanks to public accommodations laws, those signs no longer exist.

Yep. Now you can impose yourself on anyone, then deny people you don't like the equal protection of the laws.
The laws are applied equally. All businesses serving the public cannot discriminate against serving customers.

And yet web hosts force customers into adhesion contracts for the sole purpose of limiting the customer's rights.
You're insane. :cuckoo:

Here, in reality, a dimension from which you're clearly divorced, such businesses restrict customers in such a fashion to limit their own legal liability, not their customers' rights. Rights, by the way, which don't exist to begin with.

Every business has the right to mold their own practices according to their own needs within the confines of laws and regulations. They certainly have the right to protect their own business against liabilities potentially imposed by the public they serve. Once they're open to the public, what they can't do is deny certain classes of folks the same service they provide to everyone else. That's discrimination and banned by law. You may not like that law but tough shit, no one cares what you like or don't like. What matters is that the law prevails.

Last edited:

???

What are you babbling about? What do those words mean?
Seriously? You can't understand what she was saying?

How sad. :(

Since you're a low-IQ player here with "special" needs, the Liberal in me feels compelled to educate you....

It means that minorities have the same unalienable rights as the majority and those rights cannot be denied by the majority. And that we live in a great country where the government, which is run by 'we the people,' ensures that everyone's rights are protected.

Capiche?

MLK was also a remarkably stupid man. His GRE scores were abysmal. Like most blacks, he could barely read and got his PHD in the BS field of theology.

There are terms of use here just as there are for customers of Network Solutions. Network Solutions has every right to drop customers at their whim when a customer violates their terms, just as the owner(s) of this site can, and do.

So why can't bakers refuse service to fag customers?

So why can't bakers refuse service to fag customers?
For the exact same reason a black baker has to bake a cake for you, should you request to purchase one.

MLK was also a remarkably stupid man. His GRE scores were abysmal. Like most blacks, he could barely read and got his PHD in the BS field of theology.
Did you learn that on the much missed stormfront site ?
Cut that loser some slack, he's still burning over some of his favorite websites getting thrown off the Internet.

And yet webhosters are allowed to refuse service to customers they dislike.
No, webhosts are not allowed to do that. They are allowed to deny service to customers who violate their rules. Just like this forum can deny service to anyone who violates their rules.

Did you learn that on the much missed stormfront site ?

Probably less than you since I never visit it.

Forum List

Back