White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

I've never visited Stormfront website because it's not something I want to view. But I am totaly against its removal. What a dumbass thing to do in a country where we celebrate Free Speech. I guess we should shutdown websites that promote Black Lives Matter if we are going to be consistant about banning hate sites. I suspect the Left would be against that.
The funny thing about Stormfront is this.... I'd never heard of it until I started posting here. And i learned of its existence from this boards liberals... Lol. I wonder how many of that sites members were turned onto it by bumbling misguided SJWs...?
First I heard of it was from google...I was looking for stuff about Billy Joel.

Their destruction is only the result of the public display of the absolute absurdity of their ideas and the ineptitude of those who hold those ideas. IOW, they've been rejected and shown to be the losers they are.

Absurdity of their ideas. ??? HAHAHA. Even you know they are correct. Everyone does. But since you don't like what they say, you censor them.

So why do we allow websites that openly advocate for affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white men and the biggest hate crime in america.

Stormfront, internet’s longest-running white supremacist site, goes offline

aug 26 2017 Stormfront, one of the internet’s oldest and most popular white supremacist sites, has been booted off its web address of more than two decades amid a crackdown against hate sites.

The address Stormfront.org went dark on Friday, and publicly available information current lists its domain status as “under hold,” a category reserved for websites under legal dispute or slated for deletion, the USA Today network first reported.

The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.

“Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,” Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. “Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes.”

The test to find out if the white people in this country are as intelligent as they think they are is if they can extrapolate from this exactly where they stand and what it will take to fight back.

After several years of being on the Internet, I am glad that groups right of center are being booted off. Here is why:

I used to belong to a group 2800 strong. The moment people started getting on the Internet, professional disinformation artists started attacking those on the right. Most organizations became a mere shell of themselves and the few that get mainstream cred are Internet giants and nothing more.

The Internet has allowed the left to control both sides of the equation. It has allowed the patriot community to be destroyed. Look at the statues and monuments deal. They're coming down, aren't they? The whites lost. And, they cannot win because the Internet is their worst enemy. The Internet is a daily popularity contest about the personalities, not the issues. You cannot organize, educate your supporters and plan strategies under the watchful eye of the Internet.

In order to succeed, an underdog organization needs COMSEC and OPSEC (communications security and operational security.) The Internet offers neither. Education must also include face to face encounters... things the Internet generation has been taught to avoid.

Finally, the whites are being programmed, Pavlovian style, by social media / Internet. Let me give you a quick example:

On most discussion boards, the left is encouraged to attack the right with impunity. The left is rarely held to the same standard that the right is, preventing whites from defending themselves. The message is a universal one on the Internet: They believe you do not have a Right to defend yourself so they are programming you to accept their premise.

That is why you see people all day long arguing about who got banned off what board. There is NO freedom of expression on discussion boards. Most social media has their pecking order and their own agenda.

So, forget the dark web. Forget the Internet. Use the blackout to have face to face meetings with people in your neighborhood. Shake their hand. Sit around the kitchen table and discuss what you believe in and don't believe in... plan strategies in private. You will be amazed at how much more effective that will be.

This stuff here is entertainment and you don't need to have a daily referendum trying to measure whether or not the bottom line is changing... it's only moving left as the Internet is closely monitored and controlled.
The Internet has allowed the left to control both sides of the equation. It has allowed the patriot community to be destroyed

Their destruction is only the result of the public display of the absolute absurdity of their ideas and the ineptitude of those who hold those ideas. IOW, they've been rejected and shown to be the losers they are.

I don't think it is the absurdity of their ideas as much as it is their strategies. The left has been able to sell a pig in a poke to the masses simply by using strategies that are more subtle and indirect.

I think in the future those who want to advance the cause of white people would be well advised to avoid strategies that put them at risk of being convicted of criminal acts and, more importantly, avoid the toxic and self destructive strategy of blunt and confrontational verbiage.

avoid the toxic and self destructive strategy of blunt and confrontational verbiage.

You mean keep on employing the same lame weak tactics that got us into this mess in the first place? White identity movements will never be accepted into the mainstream if we're constantly censoring ourselves to avoid being called racist.

I think in the future those who want to advance the cause of white people would be well advised to avoid strategies that put them at risk of being convicted of criminal acts and, more importantly, avoid the toxic and self destructive strategy of blunt and confrontational verbiage.

Thanks for proving you're a liberal trying to talk conservatives into not fighting back.

I went to a posh white boarding school. I can attest to the fact that the black kid in my high school class performed as well as almost everyone else, finishing with a GPA well over 4.0. .

Stupid illogical jackass!!! Individual cases prove nothing. Like saying one man is 7 feet tall so all men are,. No one disputes that there are SOME smart blacks. But on average they are mentally inferior to all other races and the evidence is overwhelming..
But on average they are mentally inferior to all other races and the evidence is overwhelming..

Except in your case, of course.
Your inferiority knows no bounds. :laugh2:

Absurdity of their ideas. ??? HAHAHA. Even you know they are correct. Everyone does. But since you don't like what they say, you censor them.
You're out of your mind. Hutch Starskey was not in a position to censor Stormfront. Only Stormfront was in a position to censor themselves by violating the terms of service they agreed to with Network Solutions, LLC.

I thought the 'First Amenment' applied to the gummint...not private business.

A privately owned website provider has decided they don't want to be associated with the trash that populated stormfront. The members of that group still have freedom of speech. But the 1st amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property.

There is something I love about that argument. It cannot stand scrutiny.

If the First Amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property, tell me how a gay couple has the right to force a private business to make a cake for a gay wedding.

Where, may I ask are the baker's rights?

When it's convenient, some people argue that whites have no rights. But, when the other side of the coin is presented, whites are somehow locked out on the SAME grounds the whites used when they tried to protect themselves. Funny how that works.

If the First Amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property, tell me how a gay couple has the right to force a private business to make a cake for a gay wedding.

Tell me WITF cake has anything to do with the 1st amd. You just conflated and convoluted a simple point into nonsense.

A privately owned website provider has decided they don't want to be associated with the trash that populated stormfront. The members of that group still have freedom of speech. But the 1st amendment does not guarantee access to someone else's property.

When it's convenient, some people argue that whites have no rights. But, when the other side of the coin is presented, whites are somehow locked out on the SAME grounds the whites used when they tried to protect themselves. Funny how that works.
Not funny at all. Stormfront was dropped because they violated the terms of service according to their web host. What terms of service did the gay couple violate to warrant not having a cake baked for them?
The baker's terms of service is that he didn't do cakes for gay couples.

That's great. Was it in a state where it was legal to do so?

Not funny at all. Stormfront was dropped because they violated the terms of service according to their web host. What terms of service did the gay couple violate to warrant not having a cake baked for them?

You do understand the difference between a person's sexual preference and ideology, don't you? Being gay is not discriminatory. Refusing service because a patron is gay is in fact discrimination. Your argument has been defeated repeatedly. Why do you still find it to be valid?

You idiots who think blacks are mentally equal to whites need to explain why

1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
out of 25,000 posters on this board you are one of the top 3 dumbasses....
You sure it isn't one person with three socks?

It seems to me, his posts, Tank's, and McRacist's post seem awfully damn similar. :rofl:

You do understand the difference between a person's sexual preference and ideology, don't you? Being gay is not discriminatory. Refusing service because a patron is gay is in fact discrimination. Your argument has been defeated repeatedly. Why do you still find it to be valid?

I find it valid as it has never been defeated. You act like people are below you when I've stipulated to the legal differences between the two acts. You obviously aren't reading the posts, just cherry picking and trying to flame me... to YOUR detriment.

So why do we allow websites that openly advocate for affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white men and the biggest hate crime in america.

aug 26 2017 Stormfront, one of the internet’s oldest and most popular white supremacist sites, has been booted off its web address of more than two decades amid a crackdown against hate sites.

The address Stormfront.org went dark on Friday, and publicly available information current lists its domain status as “under hold,” a category reserved for websites under legal dispute or slated for deletion, the USA Today network first reported.

The Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, a D.C.-based nonprofit group, said it was behind the effort and had successfully booted the website from its domain of 22 years by raising its concerns with Stormfront’s registrar, Network Solutions LLC, and its parent company, Web.com.

“Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate,” Kristen Clarke, the committee’s executive director, said in a statement. “Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes.”

The test to find out if the white people in this country are as intelligent as they think they are is if they can extrapolate from this exactly where they stand and what it will take to fight back.

After several years of being on the Internet, I am glad that groups right of center are being booted off. Here is why:

I used to belong to a group 2800 strong. The moment people started getting on the Internet, professional disinformation artists started attacking those on the right. Most organizations became a mere shell of themselves and the few that get mainstream cred are Internet giants and nothing more.

The Internet has allowed the left to control both sides of the equation. It has allowed the patriot community to be destroyed. Look at the statues and monuments deal. They're coming down, aren't they? The whites lost. And, they cannot win because the Internet is their worst enemy. The Internet is a daily popularity contest about the personalities, not the issues. You cannot organize, educate your supporters and plan strategies under the watchful eye of the Internet.

In order to succeed, an underdog organization needs COMSEC and OPSEC (communications security and operational security.) The Internet offers neither. Education must also include face to face encounters... things the Internet generation has been taught to avoid.

Finally, the whites are being programmed, Pavlovian style, by social media / Internet. Let me give you a quick example:

On most discussion boards, the left is encouraged to attack the right with impunity. The left is rarely held to the same standard that the right is, preventing whites from defending themselves. The message is a universal one on the Internet: They believe you do not have a Right to defend yourself so they are programming you to accept their premise.

That is why you see people all day long arguing about who got banned off what board. There is NO freedom of expression on discussion boards. Most social media has their pecking order and their own agenda.

So, forget the dark web. Forget the Internet. Use the blackout to have face to face meetings with people in your neighborhood. Shake their hand. Sit around the kitchen table and discuss what you believe in and don't believe in... plan strategies in private. You will be amazed at how much more effective that will be.

This stuff here is entertainment and you don't need to have a daily referendum trying to measure whether or not the bottom line is changing... it's only moving left as the Internet is closely monitored and controlled.
The Internet has allowed the left to control both sides of the equation. It has allowed the patriot community to be destroyed

I don't think it is the absurdity of their ideas as much as it is their strategies. The left has been able to sell a pig in a poke to the masses simply by using strategies that are more subtle and indirect.

They're Nazi pariahs, dope. Their ideas have been defeated repeatedly. It's a failed ideology. Free people will never let them gain any authority.

That's great. Was it in a state where it was legal to do so?

Constitutionally or statutorily?

They're Nazi pariahs, dope. Their ideas have been defeated repeatedly. It's a failed ideology. Free people will never let them gain any authority.

Not all white people that care about their culture, destiny, history and so forth are nazis... DUH.

Tell me WITF cake has anything to do with the 1st amd. You just conflated and convoluted a simple point into nonsense.

The First Amendment protects against there being a state religion. Forcing someone in the private sector to violate their religious conscience violates the so - called "separation of church and state" the left babbles on about.

I find it valid as it has never been defeated. You act like people are below you when I've stipulated to the legal differences between the two acts. You obviously aren't reading the posts, just cherry picking and trying to flame me... to YOUR detriment.

Your detriment has been shown repeatedly in the poorly thought out and sophomoric arguments you've presented. Often convoluted and lacking in experience.

Forum List

Back