White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

No malfunction at all. They have a bakery and sell cakes. Sell the fucking cake and be done with it.

The laws on the books ban discrimination. Sad to think you believe that is wrong.

So you agree webhosters should be forced to carry stormfront?

Did I say anything like that?

Of course, there is also talk of StormCunt slandering the webhosting company.
If you can force a bakery to bake a faggot cake then you should also force a webhosting site to host a white supremacist web site. Or are you a hypocrite?

It depends on the terms of the contract for the webhosting. And no, that is not a dodge.
So all the baker needs to do is create a contract for buying his cakes and he doesn't have to serve homo cakes?

I don't know. I am not sure you can discriminate via a contract.

If you can force a bakery to bake a faggot cake then you should also force a webhosting site to host a white supremacist web site. Or are you a hypocrite?

It depends on the terms of the contract for the webhosting. And no, that is not a dodge.
So all the baker needs to do is create a contract for buying his cakes and he doesn't have to serve homo cakes?

Then the web site can't do it either.

No malfunction at all. They have a bakery and sell cakes. Sell the fucking cake and be done with it.

The laws on the books ban discrimination. Sad to think you believe that is wrong.

According to the article at: Waning Storm: Stormfront.org Loses Its Domain

"The AUP prohibits “utilizing the Services in a manner deemed, in Company’s sole discretion, to display bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hatred in any manner whatsoever.” Since its creation, Stormfront has been consistently recognized as a site for racial hatred and was even the subject of a documentary on the subject entitled Hate.com. The Stormfront website was use along with dailystormer.org to organize and encourage participation in the violent and fatal “Unite the Right” rally held in Charlottesville , Virginia last weekend. A representative sample of posts on the site refer to interracial coupled by slurs, share racist caricatures, or otherwise dehumanize minorities by referring to them as “creatures” or “ethnics."

Not true. Different businesses have different rules. For example, if you don't pay your rent they can't throw you out until you are 90 days late. Other rental businesses do not have to wait 90 days.

And StormCunt had a contract that specifically lists the Acceptable Use Policy. They violated that.

Then what in the Hell do you call what the web host did to Stormfront? They clearly discriminated against them.

According to the article at: Waning Storm: Stormfront.org Loses Its Domain

"The AUP prohibits “utilizing the Services in a manner deemed, in Company’s sole discretion, to display bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hatred in any manner whatsoever.” Since its creation, Stormfront has been consistently recognized as a site for racial hatred and was even the subject of a documentary on the subject entitled Hate.com. The Stormfront website was use along with dailystormer.org to organize and encourage participation in the violent and fatal “Unite the Right” rally held in Charlottesville , Virginia last weekend. A representative sample of posts on the site refer to interracial coupled by slurs, share racist caricatures, or otherwise dehumanize minorities by referring to them as “creatures” or “ethnics."

OMG. Are you still arguing this?

Yes the web host had a contract. Yes, Stormfront signed it. HOWEVER, it is what you call an adhesion contract:

"An adhesion contract (also called a "standard form contract" or a "boilerplate contract") is a contract drafted by one party (usually a business with stronger bargaining power) and signed by another party (usually one with weaker bargaining power, usually a consumer in need of goods or services). The second party typically does not have the power to negotiate or modify the terms of the contract."

Adhesion Contract (Contract of Adhesion)

Adhesion contracts can become an unconscionable contract:

"An agreement that contains clauses and language so inherently one-sided that concepts of fundamental fairness are violated."

Adhesion and Unconscionable Contracts – One-Sided Terms And Conditions

So, a web host can kick you off the Internet and destroy your work because you signed a contract that included limiting your freedom of expression, freedom of association, freedom of religion, and your ability to interface with your clientele. But, a baker cannot "discriminate" in that manner by having terms and conditions on who he will and will not accept as a customer.

The baker cannot put up a sign saying that he will not make certain cakes - Hell, the baker cannot even have customers sign an agreement wherein it's spelled out what cakes the baker will and will not make. That's "discrimination." But, it's "legal" to be forced into an adhesion contract and required to forfeit the same rights the wannabe gay couple were claiming?

Who are liberals trying to convince, the general public or themselves?

Then what in the Hell do you call what the web host did to Stormfront? They clearly discriminated against them.

StormCunt violated the Acceptable Use Policy.

StormCunt violated the Acceptable Use Policy.

Are you really that dense? You're shitting me, aren't you?

Not true. Different businesses have different rules. For example, if you don't pay your rent they can't throw you out until you are 90 days late. Other rental businesses do not have to wait 90 days.

And StormCunt had a contract that specifically lists the Acceptable Use Policy. They violated that.
So that baker just needs an Acceptable use Policy listing homo's as not being welcomed there.

So that baker just needs an Acceptable use Policy listing homo's as not being welcomed there.

If they sign a contract, adding in the AUP might help. Or it might not. There is a difference between hate mongering and pushing for violence and being gay. It is illegal for a private business, open to the public, to discriminate because someone is gay.

If they sign a contract, adding in the AUP might help. Or it might not. There is a difference between hate mongering and pushing for violence and being gay. It is illegal for a private business, open to the public, to discriminate because someone is gay.
Can we discriminate against BLM members for being a hate group? Kick them off the internet too.

Can we discriminate against BLM members for being a hate group? Kick them off the internet too.

If they have a website and it violates their AUP, go right ahead.

You genuinely need some new material. You keep making the same old point over and over. It's been successfully countered and you've ignored the counterpoints. If this were a formal debate you would have already lost many times over.

So, unless you have a response to the counterpoints, I'm going to begin ignoring your posts.

You genuinely need some new material. You keep making the same old point over and over. It's been successfully countered and you've ignored the counterpoints. If this were a formal debate you would have already lost many times over.

So, unless you have a response to the counterpoints, I'm going to begin ignoring your posts.

Feel free to ignore me. That doesn't bother me at all.

I have seen nothing that counters what I said in the post you quoted.

Seems to me you're posting on the internet........ or is this an alternate universe..... :eusa_whistle:

They didn't discriminate against Stormfront. Stormfront violated Network Solutions' term of service.

You've not successfully countered it. Complaining Network Solutions' terms of service was an unconscionable contract is nothing but your opinion and does not actually establish it to be such a worthless contract. Their 'acceptable user policy' is designed to protect their liability, a standard business practice. Stormfront violated those terms and was legally justifiably terminated.

The baker had no such agreement with the gay guy looking for a wedding cake. There is no similar standard business practice designed to reduce liability. Unlike with Network Solutions, there was no justification to legally deny service.

And again, the two situations are not comparable. Stormfront violated a contract with their webhost. The homosexual did not violate any contract with the baker. You're failing miserably because you're comparing apples to oranges.

Forum List

Back