White-hating racists get Stormfront booted off the internet ! FIRST AMENMENT IS DEAD

So the storm has fizzled out and is now just a breeze blowing down a dirty ally where all the rats and cockroaches scurry about among the discarded condoms and cigarette butts.

Bitch.

I've never actually visited Stormfront so I don't feel like I've been deprived of anything. But I've been around long enough to know to be skeptical when an individual or group is labeled 'white supremacist'. I also know that Stormfront isn't the only thing online to be censored or repressed in the wake of the Charlottesville hysteria.

Every single facebook political discussion group I was a member of has been deleted since I was banned almost two weeks ago. (I'm now on the second week of my ban where I can view facebook but not comment on anything). Youtube videos are being repressed, many of which don't even mention any of the no-no words such as jews or hitler. Longtime youtube content creators are having their entire back catalog of videos demonitized which discourages them from making any new ones. Paul Joseph Watson of infowars for example. But not the freakish "queer kid's stuff" channel that encourages little kids to become trannies, oh no.

So the storm has fizzled out and is now just a breeze blowing down a dirty ally where all the rats and cockroaches scurry about among the discarded condoms and cigarette butts.

Bitch.

I've never actually visited Stormfront so I don't feel like I've been deprived of anything. But I've been around long enough to know to be skeptical when an individual or group is labeled 'white supremacist'. I also know that Stormfront isn't the only thing online to be censored or repressed in the wake of the Charlottesville hysteria.

Every single facebook political discussion group I was a member of has been deleted since I was banned almost two weeks ago. (I'm now on the second week of my ban where I can view facebook but not comment on anything). Youtube videos are being repressed, many of which don't even mention any of the no-no words such as jews or hitler. Longtime youtube content creators are having their entire back catalog of videos demonitized which discourages them from making any new ones. Paul Joseph Watson of infowars for example. But not the freakish "queer kid's stuff" channel that encourages little kids to become trannies, oh no.
Put Liberals in control, they'll control what you think. At least out loud and in public.

Apparently you do..........

NEIN
nazi cat.jpg

Last edited:
Not true. Different businesses have different rules. For example, if you don't pay your rent they can't throw you out until you are 90 days late. Other rental businesses do not have to wait 90 days.

And StormCunt had a contract that specifically lists the Acceptable Use Policy. They violated that.
So that baker just needs an Acceptable use Policy listing homo's as not being welcomed there.

If they sign a contract, adding in the AUP might help. Or it might not. There is a difference between hate mongering and pushing for violence and being gay. It is illegal for a private business, open to the public, to discriminate because someone is gay.

You genuinely need some new material. You keep making the same old point over and over. It's been successfully countered and you've ignored the counterpoints. If this were a formal debate you would have already lost many times over.

So, unless you have a response to the counterpoints, I'm going to begin ignoring your posts.
You've not successfully countered it. Complaining Network Solutions' terms of service was an unconscionable contract is nothing but your opinion and does not actually establish it to be such a worthless contract. Their 'acceptable user policy' is designed to protect their liability, a standard business practice. Stormfront violated those terms and was legally justifiably terminated.

The baker had no such agreement with the gay guy looking for a wedding cake. There is no similar standard business practice designed to reduce liability. Unlike with Network Solutions, there was no justification to legally deny service.

And again, the two situations are not comparable. Stormfront violated a contract with their webhost. The homosexual did not violate any contract with the baker. You're failing miserably because you're comparing apples to oranges.

You are delusional. The case HAS been proven here and the analogies stand.
LOL

It's not proven merely because you said it.

giphy.gif

It depends on the terms of the contract for the webhosting. And no, that is not a dodge.
So all the baker needs to do is create a contract for buying his cakes and he doesn't have to serve homo cakes?

I don't know. I am not sure you can discriminate via a contract.

Then what in the Hell do you call what the web host did to Stormfront? They clearly discriminated against them.
They didn't discriminate against Stormfront. Stormfront violated Network Solutions' term of service.

Your atrocious reading skills negate any and all arguments you've made. It's already been stipulated to everything you've said.

The bottom line is, you've not responded to the points I made in my rebuttal. You can pretend, until Hell freezes over that no rebuttal was made... but it has been made. You can't respond to it because you got the shit kicked out of your weak and prejudicial argument.

The only weak ass argument on this thread is to admit you don't know if it's legal to discriminate against anyone via a contract. NOTHING has been addressed regarding violating a person's Rights via an adhesion contract. Go ahead an ignore the point. You don't understand the law and are too lazy to research it.

It's all good. You threw in the towel and you're the only one (other than one other troll) too dumb to realize it.
My reading skills are just fine. Network Solutions did not discriminate. Your tenacious whining doesn't change that. Pointing out their terms of service amounts to an adhesion contract is meaningless since such contracts are commonplace. You then extend your position of an adhesion contract to cross the crazy bridge to it being an "unconscionable contract" without offering a stitch of evidence other than to point out "adhesion contracts can become an unconscionable contract."

Hysterically, you then spike the ball as though you just scored when there was actually no gain on the play.

To score, you have to first prove the contract was unconscionable.

Bitch.

Put Liberals in control, they'll control what you think. At least out loud and in public.
So now Facebook is Liberal? Network Solutions is Liberal? Google is Liberal?

Or do you just call everything and everyone you don't like, "Liberal?"

Bitch.

I don't know about Network Solutions but both Google and Facebook are definitely Liberal.

Bitch.

I don't know about Network Solutions but both Google and Facebook are definitely Liberal.
And you think this ... because ... ?

As if your delusions are real. :lmao:

What's delusional is even questioning whether or not google and facebook are biased against conservative opinion. Almost everything is left leaning these days, it's the default. Stray too far and you'll be labeled a nazi, and that's bad for business. I feel like I have to explain basic facts about the internet because you're old and out of touch.

So all the baker needs to do is create a contract for buying his cakes and he doesn't have to serve homo cakes?

Then what in the Hell do you call what the web host did to Stormfront? They clearly discriminated against them.
They didn't discriminate against Stormfront. Stormfront violated Network Solutions' term of service.

Your atrocious reading skills negate any and all arguments you've made. It's already been stipulated to everything you've said.

The bottom line is, you've not responded to the points I made in my rebuttal. You can pretend, until Hell freezes over that no rebuttal was made... but it has been made. You can't respond to it because you got the shit kicked out of your weak and prejudicial argument.

The only weak ass argument on this thread is to admit you don't know if it's legal to discriminate against anyone via a contract. NOTHING has been addressed regarding violating a person's Rights via an adhesion contract. Go ahead an ignore the point. You don't understand the law and are too lazy to research it.

It's all good. You threw in the towel and you're the only one (other than one other troll) too dumb to realize it.
My reading skills are just fine. Network Solutions did not discriminate. Your tenacious whining doesn't change that. Pointing out their terms of service amounts to an adhesion contract is meaningless since such contracts are commonplace. You then extend your position of an adhesion contract to cross the crazy bridge to it being an "unconscionable contract" without offering a stitch of evidence other than to point out "adhesion contracts can become an unconscionable contract."

Hysterically, you then spike the ball as though you just scored when there was actually no gain on the play.

Denying people their Right to believe something as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable

Denying people some right they have under law as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable

Forcing someone to give up any Right under the Constitution as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable.

No matter how you spin your argument, you lose.

it's called reality you smug fuck.
LOL

You should give it up. The posters here are kicking your ass back into the stone age.

What are you really getting out of this? The only rational explanation is that you are on the right and need to make talking points, so you push posters here as far as you can with easily dismissed drivel. We end up providing you with talking points you can use elsewhere.

It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

Denying people their Right to believe something as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable

Denying people some right they have under law as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable

Forcing someone to give up any Right under the Constitution as a prerequisite to doing business with them is unconscionable.

No matter how you spin your argument, you lose.

No one denied them the right to believe.

No one was denied any rights.

No one was forced to give up any rights.

If you choose to defend discrimination, that is your choice. But the laws against discrimination do not violate the US Constitution.

it's called reality you smug fuck.
LOL

You should give it up. The posters here are kicking your ass back into the stone age.

What are you really getting out of this? The only rational explanation is that you are on the right and need to make talking points, so you push posters here as far as you can with easily dismissed drivel. We end up providing you with talking points you can use elsewhere.

It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

I love that you went from arguing an actual point to accusations of trolling or questioning what they get out of posting (especially since you are doing the same thing).

Forum List

Back