White Hispanics Stand with Zimmerman

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
As a White-Hispanic, I'm appalled by the politicization of a tragic, local matter. White Hispanics George Zimmerman has the entire weight of Obama's Banana Republic Government raining down on him; from his initial comments that Trayvon could be his son, to directing the Prosecutor to withhold evidence, to directing his Justice Department to organize local protests and now the Obama regime is directing the Prosecutor to change the charges against our brother George, AFTER THE DEFENSE HAS RESTED!!!!

This is UnAmerican

This is Unconstitutional

This will not stand!

I will not allow Obama to turn this country into a fucking Banana Republic. We're a joke, a mockery of what we once were.

The Russians are calling us economic idiots and the rest of the world tell Obama to to take his idea of "Justice" and stick up his Neo-Marxist ass.

I stand with George.

Mexico has an Ethnic Hierarchy of sorts. On top are the Conquistadors. They have all the money and control and are the TV stars. It's what everyone looks up to and aspires to be like.

Next are the Mestizo's. Half Conquistador, half Mexican. They're what you probably see as a
"typical" or "average" Mexican.

The real Mexicans are descendants of Mayans and Aztecs. They're easy to spot as they're about 4.5 feet tall, fat and have a lazy eye. They're the majority of the Illegal Aliens we see here in America.

The Rich Mexicans in control allow unlimited numbers of illegals to go to America as it's the "pressure valve" of sorts. It prevents Mexicans from overthrowing they're own corrupt Gov't and allows America (Uncle Sucker) to provide Welfare benefits so Mexico doesn't have to.

Forum List

Back