White House caught altering video and transcripts. This time, it's the Putin/Trump press conference

White House Transcript Omits Key Putin–Trump Moment

This is the section that was altered:

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason ask a bombshell of a question: “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?”

Putin then responds with a bombshell of an answer, according to the English translation of his remarks that was broadcast during the press conference: “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

It's not the first time that happened under this administration.

Here is the official White House video

Russia cut out the exchange entirely.

News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

--------------------------------------------

Wow, the way Trump and the GOP rewrite reality.
Next, Trump will be saying he took out Bin Laden. I bet his base would completely believe it.

NPR Transcript:

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

And I quote:

"REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I wanted him to win. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.""

And I quote:

Correction July 18, 2018

"In an earlier version of this transcript, Vladimir Putin's answer to the question, "Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?" was incorrectly translated to say: "Yes, I did. Yes, I did." It now reads, "Yes, I wanted him to win."

END QUOTE

Edit: Here^^ stands proof this thread is a lie. Let this serve as a testimony to the refusal of the American Left to acknowledge or accept fact presented.

Last edited:

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason ask a bombshell of a question: “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?”

Putin then responds with a bombshell of an answer, according to the English translation of his remarks that was broadcast during the press conference: “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

News conference following talks between the presidents of Russia and the United States

Next, Trump will be saying he took out Bin Laden. I bet his base would completely believe it.

NPR Transcript:

And I quote:

"REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I wanted him to win. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.""

And I quote:

Correction July 18, 2018

"In an earlier version of this transcript, Vladimir Putin's answer to the question, "Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?" was incorrectly translated to say: "Yes, I did. Yes, I did." It now reads, "Yes, I wanted him to win."

END QUOTE

Enough with the lies. Do you not love your country? Do you want to see America fall?

Incorrectly translated? That's funny...

NPR Transcript:

And I quote:

And I quote:

Correction July 18, 2018

END QUOTE

Enough with the lies. Do you not love your country? Do you want to see America fall?

Incorrectly translated? That's funny...

Show them in the mirror and they deny it is their own reflection. That is funny.

Well, other than some trolling and personal attacks - Trump supporters don't seem to have much to say about the facts of this thread. Interesting...

This is unreal. Rachael Maddow just finished carefully going over all this - showing the altered White House transcript and video. Russian transcript even deleted it entirely. COLLUSION!!!!!

maddow is no better than the talking heads on the right.....

Did Putin make the statement or did he not?

i dont give a fuck about putan and what he babbles about.....maddow is just another big mouth tv talking head....

It's not a trick question --- there's actually a record of it.
That is ---- there was.

This is unreal. Rachael Maddow just finished carefully going over all this - showing the altered White House transcript and video. Russian transcript even deleted it entirely. COLLUSION!!!!!

i dont give a fuck about putan and what he babbles about.....maddow is just another big mouth tv talking head....

That is ---- there was.

Oh, there still is. It's called Youtube.

Putin: I wanted Trump to win 2016 US presidential election

That is ---- there was.

No. Read the NPR transcript. Putin answers "Yes" once.

That is ---- there was.

i was talking about maddow...unlike many here i can give a fuck about what putan has to say...now as i said,maddow is no better than the other blowhards on the right....they all,like putan and trump, like to hear themselves talk.....and you guys apparently eat it up....

Maddow. LOL I bet it was as riveting as when she had the big scoop on the Trump tax document she attempted to make hay from. LOL

Ask a foreign speaker a tricky 2 part question as a gotcha.

Can't wait until Putin flips 12 Democrat Senate seats as revenge for accusing him of meddling in 2016

That is ---- there was.

Once is all you need.

Ask a foreign speaker a tricky 2 part question as a gotcha.

Can't wait until Putin flips 12 Democrat Senate seats as revenge for accusing him of meddling in 2016
The answer was more interesting than the question.

That is ---- there was.

Once is all you need.

Uh uh. Once was all you needed to hear the tree fall in the forest from behind your keyboard. You're spreading lies, and proud of it. Witness November.

That is ---- there was.
i was talking about maddow...unlike many here i can give a fuck about what putan has to say...now as i said,maddow is no better than the other blowhards on the right....they all,like putan and trump, like to hear themselves talk.....and you guys apparently eat it up....

But the thread isn't about Maddow --- it's about Putin, and specifically what he said and how it's archived.

Is Maddow for some reason not permitted to talk about it?

I'm not "eating anything up" --- I haven't seen Maddow and I don't even have a TV. I'm just looking for how what she does has anything to do with where the Putin statement is archived.

That is ---- there was.

Once is all you need.

Uh uh. Once was all you needed to hear the tree fall in the forest from behind your keyboard. You're spreading lies, and proud of it. Witness November.

Haha, you spelled "witless" wrong.

That is ---- there was.

But the thread isn't about Maddow --- it's about Putin, and specifically what he said and how it's archived.

Is Maddow for some reason not permitted to talk about it?

I'm not "eating anything up" --- I haven't seen Maddow and I don't even have a TV. I'm just looking for how what she does has anything to do with where the Putin statement is archived.
so its about putan....like i said i dont give a shit about what he says,i commented on maddow because i know lakota has his tongue up her ass .... are you now speaking for him?...i notice he hasnt said shit about what i said.....i expected him to call me a nazi for not agreeing with him,thats what he usually does....

So is PU Tang coming this year?

If he calls Trump and says he will be here, whatever Trump says now, Trump will say, breathlessly, I will be waiting.

Forum List

Back