White house censoring itself

Ecocertifmrl

Jun 21, 2018
The white house removed from their documentation all evidence of the fact that in Helsinki Putin admitted that he hoped for Rump to win in 2016.

In Helsinki Jeff Mason from Reuters asked Putin, "did you want Trump to win the election and did you tell your officials to help him at that?"

Putin answer yes;

"Yes, yes. Because he spoke about returning the relationship of Russia and USA back to normal (normal:777:)"

The white house removed from their documentation all evidence of the fact that in Helsinki Putin admitted that he hoped for Rump to win in 2016.

In Helsinki Jeff Mason from Reuters asked Putin, "did you want Trump to win the election and did you tell your officials to help him at that?"

Putin answer yes;

"Yes, yes. Because he spoke about returning the relationship of Russia and USA back to normal (normal:777:)"

Hm. Is that so bad?

Putin answer yes;

When was it there in the first place? Did you see it there?

Putin answer yes;

You apparently must have missed the joint televised press conference with putin and trump.

Putin answer yes;

You apparently must have missed the joint televised press conference with putin and trump.

You apparently missed the boat. When was it on the WH site?

Putin answer yes;

Well I may not have read this whole thread but I watched it televised live and he pootie did say trumpie is my little cs.

Putin answer yes;

Well I may not have read this whole thread but I watched it televised live and he pootie did say trumpie is my little cs.

He did. But you stated that the White House had removed it. Removed it from where, and when?

Putin answer yes;

He did. But you stated that the White House had removed it. Removed it from where, and when?
From the statments given by Putin in Helsinki, moron

From the statments given by Putin in Helsinki, moron

Democrats are such simpletons.

From the transcript as posted at whitehouse.gov -

Q President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election? And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?
PRESIDENT PUTIN: (As interpreted.) Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.

The Q/A is about two-thirds of the way through.

Remarks by President Trump and President Putin of the Russian Federation in Joint Press Conference

Forum List

Back