White House Chief of Security Loses Leg

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Gracie, Covid in rare instances causes other organ systems to fail. If he hadn't had Covid, he wouldn't have had whatever complications and lost his foot etc.

Not a rare instance if he HAD serious existing conditions. We're all just guessing here to somehow pretzel twist this into another "Trump dastardly deed".. When you do this much guessing to take a hit at Trump over some other person's misfortune -- It may be time to test yourself and check your moral compass..
Oh, is that why everyone is trying their damndest to say he lost his leg just because? To defend Trump? Everyone knows the White House was lax on Covid precautions, which is why it spread through the ranks there like it did.

The only moral compass needing a check is Trump's. You need to stop defending him. He was negligent as an employer and a leader.

No silly.. There's no reason to "defend Trump" here at all, because we don't HAVE a qualified story that even INVOLVES him.. Any Trump outrage here is implied, suggested, manufactured..

The issue of the "blame" for this is ONLY resolved in bad journalism and your tendency to enjoy manufactured outrage..
Yeah, all those WH personnel got Covid around the same time because COINCIDENCE. They all got it at the gas station or something. While working in a building where precautions were discouraged because Pouty Pants didn't like them.
You're joking, right?

Still feeling outrage about Trump's culpability here? Ponder this.. Total confirmed cases on Capitol Hill?? 11 Senators and 38 Congressmen.. Obviously the fault of Pelosi and McTurtle -- RIGHT??

BTW O'Lady -- doesn't include their POOR EMPLOYED staff working FROM the HILL, while their boss gets to telecommute to work. That population of "victims is probably 15 to 20 times LARGER than the politicians they serve..

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Gracie, Covid in rare instances causes other organ systems to fail. If he hadn't had Covid, he wouldn't have had whatever complications and lost his foot etc.

Not a rare instance if he HAD serious existing conditions. We're all just guessing here to somehow pretzel twist this into another "Trump dastardly deed".. When you do this much guessing to take a hit at Trump over some other person's misfortune -- It may be time to test yourself and check your moral compass..
Oh, is that why everyone is trying their damndest to say he lost his leg just because? To defend Trump? Everyone knows the White House was lax on Covid precautions, which is why it spread through the ranks there like it did.

The only moral compass needing a check is Trump's. You need to stop defending him. He was negligent as an employer and a leader.

No silly.. There's no reason to "defend Trump" here at all, because we don't HAVE a qualified story that even INVOLVES him.. Any Trump outrage here is implied, suggested, manufactured..

The issue of the "blame" for this is ONLY resolved in bad journalism and your tendency to enjoy manufactured outrage..
Yeah, all those WH personnel got Covid around the same time because COINCIDENCE. They all got it at the gas station or something. While working in a building where precautions were discouraged because Pouty Pants didn't like them.
You're joking, right?

Still feeling outrage about Trump's culpability here? Ponder this.. Total confirmed cases on Capitol Hill?? 11 Senators and 38 Congressmen.. Obviously the fault of Pelosi and McTurtle -- RIGHT??

BTW O'Lady -- doesn't include their POOR EMPLOYED staff working FROM the HILL, while their boss gets to telecommute to work. That population of "victims is probably 15 to 20 times LARGER than the politicians they serve..
Easily replaced. FUKK'EM

That's out 600 or so Congress critters...many of whom were stupidly careless following Trump's lead.

The White House? Nearly double that number pout of far fewer potential hosts. What is it...90 in the Secret Service Detail alone?

1608247614978.png

To covid and Trump says nothing. What a piece of shit

Of course Trump got the good treatment and he recovered so what does he care

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you

He should sue trump the orange asshole infected many with his denial and no masking approach.

yo, asshole...did you forget about pig-lousy going to the groomers w/out a mask?, and then blaming the owner? you truly are a asshole.

Is not our subject noe is it dumb ass.
But I'll make you happy she was an idiot for doing that.
Now can you denounce your orange master?

when you learn how to spell, which should take place in 1st grade, or before--you missed out....get back to me---dumb fuck....btw those oompa loompas are real cool, and orange

Is that one of the ways how you dodge questions ?
On my first grade I was learning in 2 languages and English wasn't one of them.

So are you gonna admit that the orange clown caused more deaths because of his refusal to wear a mask and encourage his minions to do so ?

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you
How about a soak in a bucket of hot water or something like that? Stub your toe on something dirty, you shouldn't stand to lose your foot over it.

Meanwhile the New York Times has “Ann Reinking” dancing on both legs and kicking both feet in fine shape.

So...Trump is a piece of shit because he has not PUBLICLY announced his sorrow? What? Do you have to hear him speak every time someone dies or loses a limb? The only one I see making this political at the cost of someone's leg is YOU.

He only cares for himself.
Don't we all, in some form or another? Can you say that for yourself? Will you cast the first stone that never thought of yourself first? EVER?
He has shown much gratitude and done a lot of charity. That doesn't smack of caring only for himself, but it might to you. So go ahead throw that first rock.

He was a security guard and you know tramp and his refusal for anyone to mask up.

I wonder how many people have tramp and the republican's affected with covid.
and you know that pig-lousy didnt mask up...just ask the groomer it tried to blame....wake up retard

He should sue trump the orange asshole infected many with his denial and no masking approach.

yo, asshole...did you forget about pig-lousy going to the groomers w/out a mask?, and then blaming the owner? you truly are a asshole.

when you learn how to spell, which should take place in 1st grade, or before--you missed out....get back to me---dumb fuck....btw those oompa loompas are real cool, and orange

So are you gonna admit that the orange clown caused more deaths because of his refusal to wear a mask and encourage his minions to do so ?

barrag created more in the endless wars ...duh...and if your asswipe demonRATs let TRUMP shut it down when he wanted, we wouldnt be in this boat you fucking retard

This is the major problem. WE DON'T KNOW enough about this....virus...than before.
The problem is that YOU know absolutely nothing about it and the little you pretend to know comes from the likes of OAN and Newsmax and is complete bullshit
the problem with you, is that YOU know nothing...period...and what you think you do, comes from publishers with 1 opinion. you know, like cnn, msm, abc ,cbs...none of them deserve to be labeled as news sources. so you see, thats what makes you one of the best retarded asswipe demonRATs

barrag created more in the endless wars ...duh...and if your asswipe demonRATs let TRUMP shut it down when he wanted, we wouldnt be in this boat you fucking retard

Keep lying to yourself tough wimp. Trump said it is just like the flu, it will go aesy when it gets warm. Didnt wear a mask....you are in denial pumpkin.

Keep lying to yourself tough wimp. Trump said it is just like the flu, it will go aesy when it gets warm. Didnt wear a mask....you are in denial pumpkin.

If democrat states hadn’t predictably extended lockdowns and delayed the natural immunity process, we’d have been past this already.

Keep lying to yourself wimp. ....you are in denial.... pumpkin.

nope, blame pig-lousy and the twats urge to celebrate w/ china, you dumb fuck...do as the pig-lousy says retard, not as IT does.

Forum List

Back