White House Chief of Security Loses Leg

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Goddamn it, this is the kind of arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism.

This is simply wrong.

I know this isn't allowed in your world, but you may want to do some "research" that is not provided to you. Hint: You're on the "internet", right now.
'Splain it to us, Dr. Mac.

How is that wrong?

I have done the research. Nearly 100% of all COVID incidents are a result of PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!!! In this case, I would bet my left nut that this guy had diabetes, which caused the amputation.

BUT, because HHS says the CARES act give hospitals $$$ to report EVERYTHING as COVID, EVERYTHING IS COVID.

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/cares-act-provider-relief-fund/index.html
View attachment 429800

See, you thought you rolled up on somebody who doesn't know some shit.

That's your biggest weakness, Mac. You underestimate the fuck out of everybody.
You're on "the internet". Google COVID EFFECTS. Here: covid effects - Google Search

We both know you're going to deny anything I say, and anything you find.
And, I am constantly questioning the source of information and making sure it is trustworthy. I don't solely take Google's word for it. Google also has an agenda.

Nothing in that search mentions the pre-existing condition of thrombosis.

The preview page shows this:

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
  • Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Bluish lips or face
Hey dumbfuk..."bluish lips and face"...what do you think that's an indication of?

Yea...bad circulation. The same thing that cases "covid toes" and yea...loss of limbs.

Jesus you people are fucked up

And where did you get that blurb that the family didn't want it to be made public? From the White House? Because it IS public. How did that happen?

And Trump neither got this guy the kind of care he got (although he got it for Rudy and Christie who are private citizens) nor did he help PAY for this.

You people are pathetic.

You need to realize how serious this thing is (after none fucking months and 300,000 deaths) and you need to realize that Trump is the piece of shit...not those pointing out the truth
I've never seen literal intellectual isolation like this. And this isn't the only example.

Incredible. The alternate universe is a complete closed circuit.
Do you believe the reports that someone can be reinfected with the same COVID strand?

I just wanna start with that one.

We wouldn't take a depression and the suffering with it. So we delayed it more and more with craziness even paying everyone more with government and monopoly pensions and benefits. Well now it is coming home as the slave nation is becoming the ruling nation slowly.
Having 50% with the virus all within weeks was clearly the way to go. Clearly.
Progs used this as a political weapon. Not one showed up to help Trump in a crisis. which means it was not and it was totally political. Either way, no concern anymore for you.

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.

This is simply wrong.

I know this isn't allowed in your world, but you may want to do some "research" that is not provided to you. Hint: You're on the "internet", right now.

How is that wrong?

I have done the research. Nearly 100% of all COVID incidents are a result of PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!!! In this case, I would bet my left nut that this guy had diabetes, which caused the amputation.

BUT, because HHS says the CARES act give hospitals $$$ to report EVERYTHING as COVID, EVERYTHING IS COVID.

View attachment 429800

You're on "the internet". Google COVID EFFECTS. Here: covid effects - Google Search

And, I am constantly questioning the source of information and making sure it is trustworthy. I don't solely take Google's word for it. Google also has an agenda.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
  • Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face
Hey dumbfuk..."bluish lips and face"...what do you think that's an indication of?

Yea...bad circulation. The same thing that cases "covid toes" and yea...loss of limbs.

And where did you get that blurb that the family didn't want it to be made public? From the White House? Because it IS public. How did that happen?

And Trump neither got this guy the kind of care he got (although he got it for Rudy and Christie who are private citizens) nor did he help PAY for this.

You people are pathetic.

You need to realize how serious this thing is (after none fucking months and 300,000 deaths) and you need to realize that Trump is the piece of shit...not those pointing out the truth
I've never seen literal intellectual isolation like this. And this isn't the only example.

Do you believe the reports that someone can be reinfected with the same COVID strand?

I've heard reports in both directions, so I don't know.

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Doesn't that trouble you that information is so all-over-the-place?

But, that has been reported MORE THAN ONCE.

Other than HIV/AIDS, which a person cannot develop an immunity to because it attacks the immune system, this is the first time in history that a person can get over a virus, then get it again.

Now, something ain't stirring the koolaid, won't you agree?

If that is true, what is the point in all the protections, and what good does a vaccine do?

To covid and Trump says nothing. What a piece of shit

Of course Trump got the good treatment and he recovered so what does he care

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you

You know, you'd appear far less retarded if you would actually acquaint yourself with the contents of the links you use:

Crede Bailey, the director of the White House security office, was the most severely ill among dozens of Covid-19 cases known to be connected to the White House. Bailey’s family has asked the White House not to publicize his condition, and President Donald Trump has never publicly acknowledged his illness.

The only piece of shit here is you. Trump did exactly what the family requested...

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Other than HIV/AIDS, which a person cannot develop an immunity to because it attacks the immune system, this is the first time in history that a person can get over a virus, then get it again.

If that is true, what is the point in all the protections, and what good does a vaccine do?
None. Believe what you want.

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Fine, but you calling me an intellectual isolationist is somewhat disingenuous, don't you think, given the somewhat bullshit appearing nature of A SHIT TON of the information we have on this virus?

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Fine, but you calling me an intellectual isolationist is somewhat disingenuous, don't you think, given the somewhat bullshit appearing nature of A SHIT TON of the information we have on this virus?
No, I mean that literally.

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

What are you "literally" trying to say?

yeah. i guess it was a bone saw wielded by a surgeon who caused the amputation.

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Good gawd. I guess I should be flattered.

I'm not "trying" to say anything. I've said it many, many times. The alternate universe is a separate, parallel, closed circuit informational ecosystem. Your news comes from sources like Newsmax, AON, Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Rush, Sean and the internet. As a result, we essentially exist in two different realities, and I am constantly running into situations in which you people have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. This was just another example. So trying to have a normal conversation with you people is all but impossible. And boring.

This "conversation" is ALREADY boring.

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

I'm not "trying" to say anything. I've said it many, many times. The alternate universe is a separate, parallel, closed circuit informational ecosystem. Your news comes from sources like Newsmax, AON, Fox, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Rush, Sean and the internet. As a result, we essentially exist in two different realities, and I am constantly running into situations in which you people have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. This was just another example. So trying to have a normal conversation with you people is all but impossible. And boring.

Well, those sources you listed are not the sources telling me that one can be re-infected by the same damn virus, so I am obviously look at many other sources.

Maybe you should expand your news sources?

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Well, those sources you listed are not the sources telling me that one can be re-infected by the same damn virus, so I am obviously look at many other sources.

Sure, okay.

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face

You people are pathetic.

Sure, okay.
Right.

This is where you bail. The conversation gets too complicated, where you have to actually engage, like you pretended to do last night.

See ya next time.

:dunno:

Clearly that's wrong you stupid fuck
I know that broadway actor had both legs amputated before he died.
But it doesnt seem very common.
No one said it's common...but it does happen. This virus is a nasty virus and it CAN happen to anyone. I had ac friend who suffered lung embolisms and a stroke because of the blood clots that likely caused this
Covid19 now causes limb loss? Only idiots believe that.
Yes stupid..it does

This is the major problem. WE DON'T KNOW enough about this....virus...than before. Which means we also don't know if a vaccine will work, or what else it will damage in the human body. We cannot rely on science because science DOES NOT KNOW either. Its all going to be trial and error, with humans as the guinea pigs. Meanwhile, the MSM will continue to push the narrative that this is safe, that isn't....supposed Drs advising POTUS and the next POTUS whomever that will be that have their own agendas, "cures" submitted by NON doctors like Gates.

So with that in mind, ANYTHING can be deemed a risk for CHINA virus landing in your body, and ANYTHING you get jabbed with is a risk as well.

There are lists of ailments and results of CHINA virus....losing a foot or leg, infecting the hears, the lungs, no taste, no smell, can't walk, death, organ damage, sterlility in men, maybe in women as well, cancers developing....you name it, its covid. So the ultimate goal of it in the first place was chemical warfare on us and the rest of the world..and their own people. Its doing its job as just a virus, as well as any supposed cures.

Forum List

Back