White House Chief of Security Loses Leg

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Goddamn it, this is the kind of arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism.

This is simply wrong.

I know this isn't allowed in your world, but you may want to do some "research" that is not provided to you. Hint: You're on the "internet", right now.
'Splain it to us, Dr. Mac.

How is that wrong?

I have done the research. Nearly 100% of all COVID incidents are a result of PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!!! In this case, I would bet my left nut that this guy had diabetes, which caused the amputation.

BUT, because HHS says the CARES act give hospitals $$$ to report EVERYTHING as COVID, EVERYTHING IS COVID.

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/cares-act-provider-relief-fund/index.html
View attachment 429800

See, you thought you rolled up on somebody who doesn't know some shit.

That's your biggest weakness, Mac. You underestimate the fuck out of everybody.
You're on "the internet". Google COVID EFFECTS. Here: covid effects - Google Search

We both know you're going to deny anything I say, and anything you find.
And, I am constantly questioning the source of information and making sure it is trustworthy. I don't solely take Google's word for it. Google also has an agenda.

Nothing in that search mentions the pre-existing condition of thrombosis.

The preview page shows this:

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Bluish lips or face

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Gracie, Covid in rare instances causes other organ systems to fail. If he hadn't had Covid, he wouldn't have had whatever complications and lost his foot etc.
Sounds like he might have had diabetes. That generally gets feet and legs. Covid goes after diabetes.
I was thinking the same thing.

Then why didnt you say so?
You went straight to blaming covid.
Because Covid caused it! They've always said those with diabetes are at higher risk.

Had he not been diabetic he wouldnt have lost his leg.

MAybe maybe not.

Do you know for sure he was diabetic?

If the circulatory system is compromised enough even a person without any preexisting condition can lose a limb

I'd be willing to bet he does.
He's a pretty big guy. Ad the fact that you dont really hear about people losing limbs to covide.

I know that broadway actor had both legs amputated before he died.
But it doesnt seem very common. You'd think they'd put patients on blood thinners.
I had a bad clot from my groin all the way to mid calf after my hip surgery.
You know it when you have them,it feels like a pulled muscle. Several months of thinners and it's gone.

To covid and Trump says nothing. What a piece of shit

Of course Trump got the good treatment and he recovered so what does he care

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you

the one that started this thread is the true piece of shit

The point is..whether its a true fact china virus can cause death of the loss of limbs...is that Trump didn't announce it or use it as a political excuse for that poor guy. HE KEPT SILENT because the family asked him to. And that poor guy? thanks to CHINA, he now is missing a leg.

I was readin that the CHINA virus also can cause sterlization in men too.

What a great witches brew those assholes concocted for the rest of the world, eh? Yet everyone is focused on TRUMP...not china or the guy that will probably be POTUS that they OWN.

This is simply wrong.

I know this isn't allowed in your world, but you may want to do some "research" that is not provided to you. Hint: You're on the "internet", right now.
Oh go fuck yourself.

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you

So now COVID causes loss of limb???

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You think that's fucking funny?

Jesus

I think it's funny how so many people have fallen for this obvious scam.

COVID is not a walk in the park by any stretch, but the numbers, even as exaggerated as they are, are no reason to lock down and force masking (aka shit on unalienable rights). The level of alarm and actions taken by government are much more alarming than the actual medical threat itself.

He should sue trump the orange asshole infected many with his denial and no masking approach.

yo, asshole...did you forget about pig-lousy going to the groomers w/out a mask?, and then blaming the owner? you truly are a asshole.

Pretty sad. I thought it was absurd that political "donors" wouldn't help defray any out of pocket costs the guy has.

you

You're a fucking idiot! Does covid cause balding and in-grown toenails too?

Gracie, Covid in rare instances causes other organ systems to fail. If he hadn't had Covid, he wouldn't have had whatever complications and lost his foot etc.
Sounds like he might have had diabetes. That generally gets feet and legs. Covid goes after diabetes.

Because Covid caused it! They've always said those with diabetes are at higher risk.
so you performed the tests on this guy,huh? the last person i would take medical advice from is you...btw, who are "THEY"

so you performed the tests on this guy,huh? the last person i would take medical advice from is you...btw, who are "THEY"
So it may not have been diabetes at all, but a rare complication of Covid. People have put up the information. It was caused by Covid. Period.

So it may not have been diabetes at all, but a rare complication of Covid. People have put up the information. It was caused by Covid. Period.
i dont believe anything you post, here you are telling what it was---now you say it might not have been----shut the fuck up

This is simply wrong.

Oh go fuck yourself.
Perfect Trump-level response, well done!

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

I have done the research. Nearly 100% of all COVID incidents are a result of PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!!! In this case, I would bet my left nut that this guy had diabetes, which caused the amputation.

BUT, because HHS says the CARES act give hospitals $$$ to report EVERYTHING as COVID, EVERYTHING IS COVID.

View attachment 429800

You're on "the internet". Google COVID EFFECTS. Here: covid effects - Google Search

And, I am constantly questioning the source of information and making sure it is trustworthy. I don't solely take Google's word for it. Google also has an agenda.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
  • Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
  • Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face
Hey dumbfuk..."bluish lips and face"...what do you think that's an indication of?

Yea...bad circulation. The same thing that cases "covid toes" and yea...loss of limbs.

Jesus you people are fucked up

And where did you get that blurb that the family didn't want it to be made public? From the White House? Because it IS public. How did that happen?

And Trump neither got this guy the kind of care he got (although he got it for Rudy and Christie who are private citizens) nor did he help PAY for this.

You people are pathetic.

You need to realize how serious this thing is (after nine fucking months and 300,000 deaths) and you need to realize that Trump is the piece of shit...not those pointing out the truth

This is simply wrong.

How is that wrong?

View attachment 429800

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • Sore throat
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

• Trouble breathing
  • New confusion
  • Bluish lips or face
Hey dumbfuk..."bluish lips and face"...what do you think that's an indication of?

Yea...bad circulation. The same thing that cases "covid toes" and yea...loss of limbs.

Jesus you people are fucked up

And where did you get that blurb that the family didn't want it to be made public? From the White House? Because it IS public. How did that happen?

And Trump neither got this guy the kind of care he got (although he got it for Rudy and Christie who are private citizens) nor did he help PAY for this.

You people are pathetic.

You need to realize how serious this thing is (after none fucking months and 300,000 deaths) and you need to realize that Trump is the piece of shit...not those pointing out the truth
I've never seen literal intellectual isolation like this. And this isn't the only example.

Incredible. The alternate universe is a complete closed circuit.

We wouldn't take a depression and the suffering with it. So we delayed it more and more with craziness even paying everyone more with government and monopoly pensions and benefits. Well now it is coming home as the slave nation is becoming the ruling nation slowly.

We wouldn't take a depression and the suffering with it. So we delayed it more and more with craziness even paying everyone more with government and monopoly pensions and benefits. Well now it is coming home as the slave nation is becoming the ruling nation slowly.
Having 50% with the virus all within weeks was clearly the way to go. Clearly.

Forum List

Back