White House Chief of Security Loses Leg

This is the major problem. WE DON'T KNOW enough about this....virus...than before.
The problem is that YOU know absolutely nothing about it and the little you pretend to know comes from the likes of OAN and Newsmax and is complete bullshit

Last edited:
So...Trump is a piece of shit because he has not PUBLICLY announced his sorrow? What? Do you have to hear him speak every time someone dies or loses a limb? The only one I see making this political at the cost of someone's leg is YOU.

He only cares for himself.

So...Trump is a piece of shit because he has not PUBLICLY announced his sorrow? What? Do you have to hear him speak every time someone dies or loses a limb? The only one I see making this political at the cost of someone's leg is YOU.

Don't we all, in some form or another? Can you say that for yourself? Will you cast the first stone that never thought of yourself first? EVER?
He has shown much gratitude and done a lot of charity. That doesn't smack of caring only for himself, but it might to you. So go ahead throw that first rock.

Hypocrisy at its finest is shown in this thread.

Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another or the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one's own expressed moral rules and principles. Wikipedia

Don't we all, in some form or another? Can you say that for yourself? Will you cast the first stone that never thought of yourself first? EVER?
He has shown much gratitude and done a lot of charity. That doesn't smack of caring only for himself, but it might to you. So go ahead throw that first rock.

He was a security guard and you know tramp and his refusal for anyone to mask up.

I wonder how many people have tramp and the republican's affected with covid.

He was a security guard and you know tramp and his refusal for anyone to mask up.

I refuse to discuss this further with you if you insist on acting like a 5th grader with the name warping. His name is Trump. Grow up and act your age. Warping just makes you look childish and too bitter to have a discussion with.

And before I begin to ignore you, although you do post some interesting concepts I can muse over, in answer to your last question.......I too wonder how many people have dems and pelosi and blm and antifa have infected with covid.

I refuse to discuss this further with you if you insist on acting like a 5th grader with the name warping. His name is Trump. Grow up and act your age. Warping just makes you look childish and too bitter to have a discussion with.

And before I begin to ignore you, although you do post some interesting concepts I can muse over, in answer to your last question.......I too wonder how many people have dems and pelosi and blm and antifa have infected with covid.
^that tard posts a Wikipedia article about the concept of hypocrisy. lol.
whines about "warping" of names of politicians. has called hillary clinton hitlery and shrillary. maybe it's time to read the Wikipedia article. hahaha

Lots

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Gracie, Covid in rare instances causes other organ systems to fail. If he hadn't had Covid, he wouldn't have had whatever complications and lost his foot etc.

Not a rare instance if he HAD serious existing conditions. We're all just guessing here to somehow pretzel twist this into another "Trump dastardly deed".. When you do this much guessing to take a hit at Trump over some other person's misfortune -- It may be time to test yourself and check your moral compass..

To covid and Trump says nothing. What a piece of shit

Of course Trump got the good treatment and he recovered so what does he care

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you

He should sue trump the orange asshole infected many with his denial and no masking approach.

yo, asshole...did you forget about pig-lousy going to the groomers w/out a mask?, and then blaming the owner? you truly are a asshole.

Is not our subject noe is it dumb ass.
But I'll make you happy she was an idiot for doing that.
Now can you denounce your orange master?

To covid and Trump says nothing. What a piece of shit

Of course Trump got the good treatment and he recovered so what does he care

Note...the guy is a healthy 54 year old, This thing fucks you up even if it doesn't kill you

He should sue trump the orange asshole infected many with his denial and no masking approach.

yo, asshole...did you forget about pig-lousy going to the groomers w/out a mask?, and then blaming the owner? you truly are a asshole.

Is not our subject noe is it dumb ass.
But I'll make you happy she was an idiot for doing that.
Now can you denounce your orange master?

when you learn how to spell, which should take place in 1st grade, or before--you missed out....get back to me---dumb fuck....btw those oompa loompas are real cool, and orange

And it wasn't covid that caused the amputation. Thats bullshit and more fear mongering. Something else had to have been going on. CHINA virus hits the lungs and heart. NOT THE FEET.
Gracie, Covid in rare instances causes other organ systems to fail. If he hadn't had Covid, he wouldn't have had whatever complications and lost his foot etc.

Not a rare instance if he HAD serious existing conditions. We're all just guessing here to somehow pretzel twist this into another "Trump dastardly deed".. When you do this much guessing to take a hit at Trump over some other person's misfortune -- It may be time to test yourself and check your moral compass..
Oh, is that why everyone is trying their damndest to say he lost his leg just because? To defend Trump? Everyone knows the White House was lax on Covid precautions, which is why it spread through the ranks there like it did.

The only moral compass needing a check is Trump's. You need to stop defending him. He was negligent as an employer and a leader.

Hey Lush....

View attachment 429719

His FAMILY asked the WH to NOT publicize it. So Trump honored that request.

Asshole.
Remember when this family asked people not to lie about their family member's death??

And you sycophants cheered Trump doing it? Asshole...

Oh, is that why everyone is trying their damndest to say he lost his leg just because? To defend Trump? Everyone knows the White House was lax on Covid precautions, which is why it spread through the ranks there like it did.

The only moral compass needing a check is Trump's. You need to stop defending him. He was negligent as an employer and a leader.

No silly.. There's no reason to "defend Trump" here at all, because we don't HAVE a qualified story that even INVOLVES him.. Any Trump outrage here is implied, suggested, manufactured..

The issue of the "blame" for this is ONLY resolved in bad journalism and your tendency to enjoy manufactured outrage..

No silly.. There's no reason to "defend Trump" here at all, because we don't HAVE a qualified story that even INVOLVES him.. Any Trump outrage here is implied, suggested, manufactured..

The issue of the "blame" for this is ONLY resolved in bad journalism and your tendency to enjoy manufactured outrage..
Yeah, all those WH personnel got Covid around the same time because COINCIDENCE. They all got it at the gas station or something. While working in a building where precautions were discouraged because Pouty Pants didn't like them.
You're joking, right?

Yeah, all those WH personnel got Covid around the same time because COINCIDENCE. They all got it at the gas station or something. While working in a building where precautions were discouraged because Pouty Pants didn't like them.
You're joking, right?

Still feeling outrage about Trump's culpability here? Ponder this.. Total confirmed cases on Capitol Hill?? 11 Senators and 38 Congressmen.. Obviously the fault of Pelosi and McTurtle -- RIGHT??

Forum List

Back