🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House committee to reassess climate science conclusions: report

I see your point. I just don't like how big oil manipulates people...record profits over and over and over....and gas prices going up. It's not only due to demand. More gas is being produced than ever. Things don't add up. Big oil is NOT to be trusted

I see your point. I just don't like how big oil manipulates people...record profits over and over and over....and gas prices going up. It's not only due to demand. More gas is being produced than ever. Things don't add up. Big oil is NOT to be trusted
Gs prices are actually way down from where they used to be.

I've never trusted big oil. They've done nothing to earn my trust or respect. I've been very consistent on criticizing them.

Every climatologist is getting paid for everything he says about climate.
No they aren't. What a stupid thing to say. They do research on the clinate. Happer the fraud does no research in any of these fields, yet gets paid by lobby groups to write bogus opinions. I wonder why these lobby groups aren't going to people who actually work in the relevant fields?

I wonder why trump isn't going to experts in these fields, and instead is appointing a paid fraud with no education or experience in any of these fields?

You know exactly why.

Every climatologist is getting paid for everything he says about climate.
No they aren't. What a stupid thing to say. They do research on the clinate. Happer the fraud does no research in any of these fields, yet gets paid by lobby groups to write bogus opinions. I wonder why these lobby groups aren't going to people who actually work in the relevant fields?

I wonder why trump isn't going to experts in these fields, and instead is appointing a paid fraud with no education or experience in any of these fields?

You know exactly why.
"They do research" means they are getting paid to produce AGW propaganda.

Michael Mann’s Fake Hockey Stick, which he based his Fraud Models on, and nearly got defrocked for at his University is the same broken record all Liberals use.

Start with a lie, and never admit it’s a lie, even when it’s proven you are lying repeatedly.

The ends justify The Means.

Get Trump is no different then “The Planet has a Fever”

And that Fever is US.

Otherwise how do you explain continued support of Planned Parenthood, which exists solely to exterminate The Vir...US

Horticulture is related to physics

Wrong, as usual: Horticulture and Agricultural Physics and Soil Science Building - Wikipedia

There are two points you are not going to squirm out of:

mr. Happer the fraud does not have the education, the experience, or the credentials to evaluate any of the science from the fields of climatology, geology, meteorology, chemiatry, biology, astronomy, and oceanography (just to ne a few) that are taken into account in these climate reports.

And the other fact is that you're a little fraud anyway, because, if you actually cared about expertise, you would just go with the overwhelming consensus and shut the fuck up.
He's as qualified in those fields as the AGW cult quacks. None of them have received the equivalent of a PHD in any of those fields. What he doesn't know, he can educate himself on in a matter of weeks. So-called "climate science" is just not that demanding of a field. As Michael Mann showed, it doesn't require a strong background in mathematics, and physics certainly does.

Only cult members who don't understand the basics of science believe we should accept the pronunciations of quacks or the so-called "consensus."

You can't make your case on the merits, so you appeal to authority. That alone is sufficient evidence to show that you realize these guys are quacks.

Forum List

Back