White House doctor: President Trump is in 'excellent health'

Being obese like the Orange is not healthy...who is his doctor? And yes by world standards he is a fat unhealthy man.

Look at the hypocritical left all up in here fat shaming!

buhahahahaha

LMAO, and we can bet they all have a gut the size of the grand canyon.
All those meds, beer, cheese burgers at fast food places you know the types that eat at mickey D's four times a week lol.

04c12cfacef6d387c4748520d48a56e2--trump-meme-funny-political-memes.jpg

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Dag nab it......the "Left" is foiled again!!!!
Somebody will claim the doctor is colluding with Russia to keep Trumps true health a secret.
The Doctor did not send the tweet out or message out, the Trump team did, and signed the Doc's name to it....

How do we know that?

Because they spelled the Doctor's name wrong...

They spelled Ronny as Ronnie....

:lol:

What idiots....and God works in mysterious ways, like stupefying the liars...and making them spell the Doc's name wrong in the message claiming to be his....
Took less time than I thought I would like to believe your response was an attempt at humor but given where the mind of a lot of the left is today that's pretty hard.
Are you denying that the message was signed Dr. Ronnie Jackson instead of Dr. Ronny Jackson? I saw it on the news tonight...

"WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's White House physician declared him in "excellent health" after the president received his first medical checkup at Walter Reed military hospital on Friday, undergoing a physical examination amid suggestions in a recent book and by his detractors that he's mentally unfit.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, in a statement released by the White House, said the examination "went exceptionally well. The President is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday." Trump spent about three hours at the medical facility in Bethesda, Maryland, outside Washington, for the Friday afternoon checkup, his first as president, before departing for Florida for the weekend.

The fairly routine exam for previous presidents has taken on outsized importance in the age of Trump, given the tone of some of his tweets, comments attributed to some of his close advisers and Trump's recent slurring of words on national TV."

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Genetics.
Also, he's very active mentally and physically, so he burns a lot of calories.

Let's not forget how he campaigned. The amount of work he put in was inconceivable.

Well at least he didn't launch his campaign from the home of his best friend, an infamous America hating terrorist bomber aka Bill Ayers. Oh by the way did the Left's messiah, Hussien Obama serve?

Somebody will claim the doctor is colluding with Russia to keep Trumps true health a secret.
The Doctor did not send the tweet out or message out, the Trump team did, and signed the Doc's name to it....

How do we know that?

Because they spelled the Doctor's name wrong...

They spelled Ronny as Ronnie....

:lol:

What idiots....and God works in mysterious ways, like stupefying the liars...and making them spell the Doc's name wrong in the message claiming to be his....
Took less time than I thought I would like to believe your response was an attempt at humor but given where the mind of a lot of the left is today that's pretty hard.
Are you denying that the message was signed Dr. Ronnie Jackson instead of Dr. Ronny Jackson? I saw it on the news tonight...

Yes. He is denying it.

This is going to be another example of drones being led by the nose.

Trump team lies and that becomes reality for these fools. They will never believe that the doc didn't write that message...even when the doc tells them.

hillary seizures - Bing video

That is a full blown seizure. I had one just like it right after this.

She did that on purpose.

So why did the dr sign his name Dr. Ronnie Jackson. (I imagine he didn't know how to spell his name. Also a Dr would never put out a statement such as that, without lab results unless they did them stat, and also as another poster pointed out they were not fasting labs, so blood glucose could not be right)

Sound like a bunch of bovine excrement to me. How the fuck can someone who lives on a diet of cheese burgers and KFC and gets NO exercise- in fact does not believe in exercise going to be healthy?
Genetics.

Let's not forget how he campaigned. The amount of work he put in was inconceivable.
Eating cheese burgers in bed while watching Info Wars and Fox News does not qualify as physical activity. Neither does riding around in a golf cart

Last edited:

Genetics.

What physical activities does he do?

Genetics.

What physical activities does he do?

Laughter is the best medicine. I'm sure he's laughing quite a bit these days.

It has ALWAYS been about Trump's senility and cognitive functions......LOL

The White House said Trump would not undergo a psychiatric exam. Officials did not address a different type of screening: assessments of cognitive status that examine neurologic functions including memory. Cognitive assessments aren't routine in standard physicals, though they recently became covered in Medicare's annual wellness visits for seniors.

Genetics.

Eating cheese burgers in bed while watching Info Wars and Fox News does not qualify as physical activity. Neither does riding around in a golf cart

His jaw muscles and finger make up for it ! :)

Then again, how do all of these fitness and diet gurus drop dead of heart attacks in their 30s and 40s?

Simple. You are WRONG and relying on democrat propaganda.

That he is fat and lives on fast food is propaganda ? Are you really that stupid ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think that you being stupid means everyone else is exactly the same?

Forum List

Back