White House Expects John Boehner To Try For Impeachment

I read your post dude. But to take you literally the congress can impeach a potus anytime they disagree about how a law is implement. that sir is fcking nuts.

I read your post dude. But to take you literally the congress can impeach a potus anytime they disagree about how a law is implement. that sir is fcking nuts.

Are you being intentionally obtuse or simply wish to be argumentative for sport?

What is actually fucking nuts is how one could read what I wrote initially and come to your disconnected conclusion! Learn to understand the written word, both in the Constitution and my post!

Dude, you are certainly free to find a new reading of the constitution that hasn't been around anytime since ..... 1780 or so, but don't expect me to think of you as anything other than a nut.

Dude, you are certainly free to find a new reading of the constitution that hasn't been around anytime since ..... 1780 or so, but don't expect me to think of you as anything other than a nut.

Quite frankly, I don't believe you are capable of rational thought to come to any reasonable judgments based upon your recent posts that deviate from the topic so greatly. Too many drugs for too long maybe?

Another lie by Obama and his people.

We all know that Boehner doesn't have the balls to try to impeach Obama regardless of how many laws he breaks.
Or if he does Boner would intentionally fuck it up and say "See? At least I tried! Now re-elect me please!"

And they would.

WASHINGTON -- One of President Barack Obama's top advisers said on Friday that he expects House Republicans will ultimately file articles of impeachment against the president.

Dan Pfeiffer, a senior aide who has been with the administration since Obama first took office, told reporters that he anticipated that a lawsuit filed by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) over executive actions taken by the president on health care would ultimately not be enough to satisfy some of the more vocal conservatives in Congress.

Pfeiffer added that coming executive actions surrounding immigration reform would only stoke the impeachment flames.

Speaking at the Christian Science Monitor breakfast, Pfeiffer based his prediction on several factors. The first was former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) calling for articles of impeachment to be drawn over the president's executive action allowing certain young undocumented immigrants to stay in the country. The second was a CNN poll released Friday morning showing that while just 33 percent of the country supported impeachment, a full 57 percent of Republicans were in favor of it.

More: Dan Pfeiffer: White House Expects John Boehner To Try For Impeachment

Impeachment? First Clinton, now Obama. History will not be kind to such rightwing shenanigans.

True.

The people will see 'impeachment' for what it really is: partisan politics – as was the case with the Clinton impeachment.

What's even more idiotic on the part of House republicans is that the president has committed no 'crime,' there would be nothing for the Senate to 'try.'

Technically, they can. They can also do it because they don't like him.

The beauty of our system is that they don't.

Forum List

Back