White House hasn't asked FBI to vet Kavanaugh allegations

Judge needs to be questioned under oath as well. They both probably suffered from black outs that night.

They both were definitely plastered. Having no recollection certainly wouldn't be a surprise. I had a few of those nights in my teens and 20s.

Including sexual assault? Quite an admission you made.

Can't make this shit up no matter how hard you try!

Was shy at that time - Not a pussy grabber. When I've been that drunk it was with guys only.
Also, never been accused of anything.
Nice try though ;-)

So you have no memory of the rape?

Judge needs to be questioned under oath as well. They both probably suffered from black outs that night.

They both were definitely plastered. Having no recollection certainly wouldn't be a surprise. I had a few of those nights in my teens and 20s.

Was shy at that time - Not a pussy grabber. When I've been that drunk it was with guys only.

And we know this how? Because you say so? (cough) :auiqs.jpg:

Nice try though ;-)

Sure you have, hell you just admitted to it.

Jesus H. Christ Man, stick by your own story.

Nice try though ;-)

You molested guys when you were drunk? Really?

That appears to be what he said.

Gee, Penny...I'd like to know why there are ZERO other accusations of improper sexual conduct by this man from the time someone has accused him of attempting to rape and kill her to the time he was nominated to the Supreme Court!

You look at other sexual predators...Cosby, Lauer, Clinton, Weinstein, etc. etc....what pattern emerges? Multiple accusations from multiple women. So why is there only one woman in this case and why is the example cited from 30 years ago? Does that seem fishy to you?

Oh - well, since Trump has around 20 accusers two of which we know he paid off illegally making him an unindicted co-conspirator .. then that makes Trump a groper and rapist? Good to know - We had suspected such![/QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised they are dragging their feet. I also want to know why he didn't get married till the age of 39, way too many years between the age of 17 and 39. Was he a monk??

Gee, Penny...I'd like to know why there are ZERO other accusations of improper sexual conduct by this man from the time someone has accused him of attempting to rape and kill her to the time he was nominated to the Supreme Court!

You look at other sexual predators...Cosby, Lauer, Clinton, Weinstein, etc. etc....what pattern emerges? Multiple accusations from multiple women. So why is there only one woman in this case and why is the example cited from 30 years ago? Does that seem fishy to you?

Oh - well, since Trump has around 20 accusers two of which we know he paid off illegally making him an unindicted co-conspirator .. they that makes Trump a groper and rapist? Good to know - We had suspected such!

Exercising your right to remain silent?

Just wanted to straighten out some of the wild speculation by some of you kids that the reason the FBI hasn't launched an inquiry is because there is "no evidence". They haven't so much as made a phone call. And so, we will commence a partisan he said/ she said shit-show on Monday which will come down to well you know, the usual NOTHING.

The White House hasn’t asked the FBI to investigate the allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a woman when they were in high school, a request required for the bureau to take further action, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The FBI’s initial background investigation into Kavanaugh was completed before Christine Blasey Ford came forward with the allegation.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee have said they want the FBI to investigate the allegation. But FBI background investigations are conducted under specific procedures and through requests from government agencies -- which in Kavanaugh’s case would come from the White House, said the two people who asked not to be identified discussing the sensitive matter.

Further investigation by the FBI could be politically volatile, thrusting the bureau into the middle of a tense battle over the future lineup of the Supreme Court. While there appears to be limited evidence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation to work with, the bureau is accustomed to doing professional background investigations, even when the evidence is thin.​

Continued:

Terms of Service Violation

Sorry, no way to investigate this and even if it is true, and it isn't since she can't even keep her story straight, the statute of limitations would have run out about 2 decades ago........
It doesn't have to be about arresting him; the FBI does background checks and I would think with this allegation that they would WANT to update their background checks on Kavanaugh, at least for the record.
It's true if she can't come up with a year or the place so that others who were there could be questioned, there is almost no way to do this, though. Besides, the others who were there could very well have partied through the whole thing and not known it was happening. In her interview with WaPo, Ford stressed that she took pains not to let on she had been attacked, for some reason.

Doc's trying to figure out how you prove you didn't do something when people make allegations that you did years ago! :)

So, you conservitards are pissed the confirmation is delayed at the least so you are attacking liberals.

I guess that's pretty much par for this course.

The white house does not need to tell the FBI to do its job. It is up to the FBI to determine what it will or will not investigate.

In this case there is nothing to investigate. There are no places to examine. She doesn't know where it happened. There is no time frame to use in questioning she doesn't remember when it happened. Not even the year. There are no witnesses to question. She knows of only one witness and he says it never happened. What can the FBI possibly investigate?

The Wall Street Journal is right. This is a politically calculated me too ambush.

The FBI was informed of this and declined investigation. Dean is a bit slow (short bus slow), so forgive him.
I heard that too, the same day the allegations came out. But since then I have heard nothing from them. Do you know who said they declined?

Oh - well, since Trump has around 20 accusers two of which we know he paid off illegally making him an unindicted co-conspirator .. then that makes Trump a groper and rapist? Good to know - We had suspected such!
[/QUOTE]

Trump is not being considered for the Supreme Court.

Did you have a point, or are you in a wine induced coma plotting the next sexual assault?

So, you conservitards are pissed the confirmation is delayed at the least so you are attacking liberals.

delayed?

not really a problem for me.

Besmirching an honorable mans reputation?

Problem!!!

Dr Love changes their story on the sexual assault yet again. Faces credibility problem. Confirmation now in doubt!

No, we are pissed because you are making REAL sexual assault victims look the fool.

Are you really that stupid?

Why am I not surprised they are dragging their feet. I also want to know why he didn't get married till the age of 39, way too many years between the age of 17 and 39. Was he a monk??

Oh - well, since Trump has around 20 accusers two of which we know he paid off illegally making him an unindicted co-conspirator .. they that makes Trump a groper and rapist? Good to know - We had suspected such!

Exercising your right to remain silent?

Silence = consciousness of guilt.

Just wanted to straighten out some of the wild speculation by some of you kids that the reason the FBI hasn't launched an inquiry is because there is "no evidence". They haven't so much as made a phone call. And so, we will commence a partisan he said/ she said shit-show on Monday which will come down to well you know, the usual NOTHING.

The White House hasn’t asked the FBI to investigate the allegation that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a woman when they were in high school, a request required for the bureau to take further action, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The FBI’s initial background investigation into Kavanaugh was completed before Christine Blasey Ford came forward with the allegation.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee have said they want the FBI to investigate the allegation. But FBI background investigations are conducted under specific procedures and through requests from government agencies -- which in Kavanaugh’s case would come from the White House, said the two people who asked not to be identified discussing the sensitive matter.

Further investigation by the FBI could be politically volatile, thrusting the bureau into the middle of a tense battle over the future lineup of the Supreme Court. While there appears to be limited evidence for the Federal Bureau of Investigation to work with, the bureau is accustomed to doing professional background investigations, even when the evidence is thin.​

Continued:

Terms of Service Violation

Sorry, no way to investigate this and even if it is true, and it isn't since she can't even keep her story straight, the statute of limitations would have run out about 2 decades ago........
It doesn't have to be about arresting him; the FBI does background checks and I would think with this allegation that they would WANT to update their background checks on Kavanaugh, at least for the record.
It's true if she can't come up with a year or the place so that others who were there could be questioned, there is almost no way to do this, though. Besides, the others who were there could very well have partied through the whole thing and not known it was happening. In her interview with WaPo, Ford stressed that she took pains not to let on she had been attacked, for some reason.

Isn't it amazing that this man who attempted rape WAY back then...has no other examples of improper sexual conduct over the years since? That he somehow turned himself into the choir boy that he now appears to be?

Dr Love changes their story on the sexual assault yet again. Faces credibility problem. Confirmation now in doubt!

Note the screen name. Now consider what the perv considers to be love? Instead of flowers he likely brings duct tape?

Forum List

Back