White House lies are now annoying FOX News....Trouble in the Trump Kingdom?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fox News’ Shepard Smith Slams White House for ‘Lie After Lie After Lie’ About Russia (Video)

Yup, the curtain in beginning to fall on the Comrade Trump- FOX lovefest. Yes, some will never call the Liar a Liar, like the mindless Hannity. But the truth is coming closer to the top. Does ANYONE really believe Junior heard the Ruskies had damning information on Hillary and did't call Daddy and tell him? I mean, they lie so much they think they are actually telling the truth.

It goes against Trump, ramp out the "fake news", as EVERYTHING that goes against Trump is fake news.

Fox News’ Shepard Smith Slams White House for ‘Lie After Lie After Lie’ About Russia (Video)

Yup, the curtain in beginning to fall on the Comrade Trump- FOX lovefest. Yes, some will never call the Liar a Liar, like the mindless Hannity. But the truth is coming closer to the top. Does ANYONE really believe Junior heard the Ruskies had damning information on Hillary and did't call Daddy and tell him? I mean, they lie so much they think they are actually telling the truth.

Yep, ole Shep is fed up with all the Trump lies. Shep is the only honorable anchor on Fox News.

Leftards SEZ?????? "Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired to be mean to leftards when they exposed the innocent cheating and corruption of the DNC that prevented Hilary from being our next president do you hear me do you???? And stop talking about Seth Rich the real leaker because that is just a conspiracy theory do you hear me do you?????? Aarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh"

Ahhhh yes, the leftard meltdown continues..........beautiful.

(snicker)

FOX News has always had a contingent of Democrats and Never-Trumpers. The difference now is new management, and they are more free to remove the masks.

Yep, ole Shep is fed up with all the Trump lies. Shep is the only honorable anchor on Fox News.

Shep is a queer........nuff said.

So what? Do you have any credible proof - or is it just more innuendo like with Lindsey Graham?

So what? Do you have any credible proof - or is it just more innuendo like with Lindsey Graham?

I believe he announced it quite publicly.

So what? Many of our greatest American patriots throughout history have been LGBT.

Lindsey Graham is a queer as well......next question???

Shepherd Smith is an outted homosexual SJW never Trumper with an agenda. Fake news.

Does this mean as a liberal, you have now endorsed Fox News or are you defending Trump?

You should stop watching FOX news, that shit will rot what little brain you have.

You should stop watching FOX news, that shit will rot what little brain you have.

According to Harvard Fox news is the only unbiased MSM network all other networks and most major publications were shown to have an 80%+ negative reporting rate of the Trump administration, Fox was the only outlier with only 52% negative reporting. Furthermore" WaPo, the NYTs, CNN, MSNBC, etc were all shown by the wikileaks Podesta emails of having actively colluded with the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

So what? Many of our greatest American patriots throughout history have been LGBT.

All I said was he announced it publicly. Why are you needlessly expounding?

How many new 'I Hate Trump' threads does this make for today?

I recommend the USMB staff create 1 long, running 'I Hate Trump' thread and combine all these threads into 1...

Sheeple Smith is out of control, again behaving like a drama queen.

But then, I never liked him so....:dunno:

It's bizarre, isn't it? Krauthamer, or whatever his name it - even he said something.

The [emoji521] is averaging 100 a month. Eventually, even the extreme nutters will get fed up.

Especially when they see what he costs them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Don't tease me.

Yup, Mueller is getting closer to the lies, the obstruction, the money laundering, and the impeachable offenses. The Orange one is having trouble sleeping these days. He will probably hire a dozen more clueless attorneys in the next few weeks.

The "Junior meets Russians" story is NOT over. Does ANYONE really believe that Junior did not call Daddy when he heard the Russians have dirt on Hillary. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He was careful not to leave an email trail, but Mueller has access to phone records also.

The typical mindless response when a journalist point out the daily, often hourly, lies coming from the WH. "Well, they are Democrats. They are gay. They are Anti-Trump."

Let's see what dirt Mueller digs up on the Comrade. IT IS GOING TO BE GOOD!

Forum List

Back