White House now says Biden was seen by his doctor days after debate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
311c42a3ad665acbc96540ff636f636c

President Joe Biden was examined by his physician in the days following last week’s CNN presidential debate, the White House tells CNN

"I'm fine" said Biden. Look, here is the doctor thingy with a signature" said Biden as he held it in the air.

"Does that say Doctor Jill Biden on the paper? "asked a reporter.

"No!" shouted Biden as he whisked the paper back down to his side immediately out of sight.

"Mind your own Beeswax!" screamed Biden. "Folks listen, before the debate my plane caught a cold and had jetlag" said Biden. "That's why I was acting like a dementia ridden goofball, Ok?"

"Ok", said a reporter, but what about last week at a press conference when you tried to lick the microphone like it was an ice cream cone and wondered where your sister Jill was at because you wanted to sniff her hair?"

"I had no sleep that night" said Biden, "And I was constipated, happy?"

"Ok, what about the week before that when you seemed to be napping at the G7 summit and started talking in your sleep thinking children were rubbing down the hairs on your legs as you enjoyed them sitting on your lap by a swimming pool?" asked the reporter again.

"Um.............I...........uh..............I was because I was on an acid trip...............OK?!!......Yea.................that's it...........an acid trip...... Folks, listen, the idea I have mental acuity problems is absurd. Look, before that summit I took some my son's Motrin, however, the next thing I knew I was on an acid trip traveling to the land Zanado. See, all of his is explainable". barked Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back