White House: Obama's $100 Million Africa Trip 'Great Bang for Our Buck'

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
White House: Obama's $100 Million Africa Trip 'Great Bang for Our Buck'

After saying that the White House doesn't determine the costs of travel and security, deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes said that the visits to these little-noticed parts of the world would be good exposure for the United States.

"Frankly, there will be a great bang for our buck for being in Africa:cuckoo:, because when you travel to regions like Africa that don't get a lot of presidential attention, you can have very long-standing and long-running impact from the visit," Rhodes said in The Hill newspaper.:cuckoo:

Life is good for the King............to bad the taxpayer got f@@ked

$577506_364084727033801_348367859_n_zps0b6b9b21.jpg

$barack_obama_toast_AP.jpg

"Exposure and long running impact"? We could give a flat screen TV and the Playboy satellite channel to every native on the continent for what it's costing us for Barry Hussein to get outa town.

100 million is total bs too. Only dupes would think foreign presidential business trips are bad. This isn't one of your hated GOP a-holes, dupes.

The presidebt's pleasure is priceless. The people want to see the royals happy. It is worth real money to put a smile on the bitter orc jaw of the first heifer.

"Exposure and long running impact"? We could give a flat screen TV and the Playboy satellite channel to every native on the continent for what it's costing us for Barry Hussein to get outa town.

People die from exposure.

I guess people in Africa have no idea the United States of America exists. They've never heard of it so it is necessary we send the head of state on a multi million dolllar visit to promote the idea of America.

I am convinced that Obama&Co think Americans are morons who will believe any lie out ofhis mouth.

More wingnut whining over the president doing his job. Were all of you little sacks of shit crying over Bush's trip to Africa?

If I were President... I would have been on at least 3 safari's by now. And I would have whipped my dick out to the American people at least a hundred times.

:razz:

More wingnut whining over the president doing his job. Were all of you little sacks of shit crying over Bush's trip to Africa?

Bush was making use of his time, what has Obama been doing with his? Apologizing, bowing to foreign leaders, drinking, golfing.. remind me again which of these I as a taxpayer paid him to do?

Bush was making use of his time, what has Obama been doing with his? Apologizing, bowing to foreign leaders, drinking, golfing.. remind me again which of these I as a taxpayer paid him to do?

So, Bush's trip to Africa = productive use of his time.

Obama's trip to Africa = waste of money.

In other words, you're a hack. Got it.

bush2.jpg

BushSaudiPrinceAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

110916030634-bush-golf-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Since when is Obama going on $100 million vacations "doing his job"?

a) It's not a vacation

b) it's not costing $100 million

c) you're a fucking moron

a) Sure as hell fooled me!

b) Yes it does. The Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million | The Weekly Standard

c) Yo mamma!

So, Bush's trip to Africa = productive use of his time.

Obama's trip to Africa = waste of money.

In other words, you're a hack. Got it.

bush2.jpg

BushSaudiPrinceAbdullahHoldingHands.jpg

110916030634-bush-golf-horizontal-gallery.jpg

You don't seem to mind trashing Bush for his. Might as well see if I can't be just as much a prick to you as you are to the rest of this board.

Forum List

Back