White House: Obama's $100 Million Africa Trip 'Great Bang for Our Buck'

Since when is Obama going on $100 million vacations "doing his job"?

a) It's not a vacation

b) it's not costing $100 million

c) you're a fucking moron

a) Sure as hell fooled me!

b) Yes it does. The Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million | The Weekly Standard

c) Yo mamma!

a) That's because you're a hack echo chamber dweller

b) That doesn't prove shit

c) You're still a fucking moron

You don't seem to mind trashing Bush for his. Might as well see if I can't be just as much a prick to you as you are to the rest of this board.

I'm not trashing BUsh for his Africa trip. I'm simply pointing out that a president taking a trip to Africa only became faux-outrageous when Obama did it. That you would think that I seriously fault Bush for taking foreign policy trips proves to me that you're really dense.

In 2011 three African countries supplied over 20% of the U.S.'s oil needs. Good African relations are vital to the US economy.

More wingnut whining over the president doing his job. Were all of you little sacks of shit crying over Bush's trip to Africa?

Forget Africa. How 'bout that unnecessary trip to Beijing for the Olympics? That was in CHINA for those who are geographically-challenged.
Obama is not doing anything any other president in the last 50 years hasn't done.
But one thing Obama hasn't done, and that is spend 1/3 of his time in office "clearing brush" on his play ranch in Texas. You betcha':

"Calls to several Presidential libraries reveal that President Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, was on vacation more — 1,020 days — than any U.S. President since Herbert Hoover and possibly more than any other President in history."

So why didn't you silly redneck assholes say something about that?

Obama's Vacations? Of Any President, Bush Racked Up the Most | Politic365

Last edited:
You don't seem to mind trashing Bush for his. Might as well see if I can't be just as much a prick to you as you are to the rest of this board.

I'm not trashing BUsh for his Africa trip. I'm simply pointing out that a president taking a trip to Africa only became faux-outrageous when Obama did it. That you would think that I seriously fault Bush for taking foreign policy trips proves to me that you're really dense.

The whole Ireland G8 summit stuff has been blown to bits for the Cletus bunch on here, too. No sweat. They just slobber over a Breitbart article and then print it out and take it to the bathroom and close the door and.....Ugh, don't want to go there. But it really gets them off. Tsk.....

Lmao. I'm not that gullible. You just did so in your previous posts! Foreign policy? To Kenya?

Really?

From the origination of this story, WaPo:

"Former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush also made trips to multiple African nations involving similarly laborious preparations. Bush went in 2003 and 2008, bringing his wife on both occasions. Bush’s two daughters went along on the first trip, which included a safari at a game preserve on the Botswana-South Africa border. "
Document: Major resources needed for Obama Africa trip - The Washington Post

So why do you boys have your tiny little jockey straps in such a wad?

Last edited:

a) That's because you're a hack echo chamber dweller

b) That doesn't prove shit

c) You're still a fucking moron

a) Your

b) argument

c) is invalid.

And you really have nothing to say so you hide behind big flashy graphics of cartoon characters posing as Vikings.

in 2011 three african countries supplied over 20% of the u.s.'s oil needs. Good african relations are vital to the us economy.

$gr-oilprod-300.gif yea,sure.......

Lmao. I'm not that gullible. You just did so in your previous posts! Foreign policy? To Kenya?

Really?

Yeah. Foreign policy. Building relationships with other countries. It's part of any president's job. You're not too bright.

Really?

Yeah. Foreign policy. Building relationships with other countries. It's part of any president's job. You're not too bright.

So, why Kenya, isn't it ironic his father is from Kenya? Explain to me what importance they exemplify to us? And why does it look more like a Family trip than a foray into "foreign relations"?

Last edited:
Know who else took a "Vacation" to a foreign land for a "State visit?"

HITLER.

HITLER VISITS ITALY

God you people are retarded.

Italy was one of his allies during the war. Soooo why are you calling people retards again?

Because you're really dumb. There's more wrong with that post than I'm inclined to start explaining to you at this ungodly hour.

Its a given with Conservatives......Diplomacy is for pussies

The only thing those African nations understand is threats

Forum List

Back