White House Petition: Fire Jeff Sessions

I created a petition on the White House website. It's called "Fire Jeff Sessions." Please go there and sign it.

Fire Jeff Sessions | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
raw

There has already been an investigation...duh..
It was a coverup, not an investigation.

I created a petition on the White House website. It's called "Fire Jeff Sessions." Please go there and sign it.

You're a fucking dolt.

How'd that last GoFundMe petition go to oust Ryan last election cycle? Did anyone donate? Did you?

Not sure if you've figured this out yet but America doesn't run on the angry voices on the internet. If it did you'd have no guns.

Get a grip dude.
You're the guy pretendind to be a conservative, right?
Not being a gullible fool disqualifies me as a conservative? Why is it everytime I challenge you you make such a moronic statement rather than discuss the merits of my point?

I mean today I'm a leftist because I made you mad then in a few days you'll be thanking my posts mocking liberals. Do you know how shallow that obviously is?
You're a leftist because you're defending the Herr Mewler investigation, as if it's legitimate and credible.

It is legitimate and credible. The American people do not agree with you.
Yes they do, asswipe.

I hope it's not a complete failure like your last petition. Sessions is an evil prick and needs to get out of our government as soon as possible. I will praise Trump for firing him.

But he hired the guy.
He made a big mistake.

You're a fucking dolt.

How'd that last GoFundMe petition go to oust Ryan last election cycle? Did anyone donate? Did you?

Not sure if you've figured this out yet but America doesn't run on the angry voices on the internet. If it did you'd have no guns.

Get a grip dude.
Not being a gullible fool disqualifies me as a conservative? Why is it everytime I challenge you you make such a moronic statement rather than discuss the merits of my point?

I mean today I'm a leftist because I made you mad then in a few days you'll be thanking my posts mocking liberals. Do you know how shallow that obviously is?
You're a leftist because you're defending the Herr Mewler investigation, as if it's legitimate and credible.
And how have I defended the investigation lol?

This should be really good... :dig:

You're doing it right now, dumbass. You're saying we should wait for this circus to finish.

I hope it's not a complete failure like your last petition. Sessions is an evil prick and needs to get out of our government as soon as possible. I will praise Trump for firing him.
If Sessions is fired, you know his replacement is going to appoint a special council to investigate Hillary, Comey and their entire evil gang of co-conspirators, don't you?

In other words the DOJ will become Trump's personal Gestapo. Voters will not stand for it.
So only Obama is allowed to have his own personal Gestapo? I marvel at the pure idiocy of snowflakes who whine that a special counsel is the equivalent of the Gestapo and then defend Herr Mewler.

I marvel at the pure idiotic moronic snowflakes like you whose only excuse is Obama did it.
Are you admitting that Obama did it?

You're a fucking dolt.

Get a grip dude.

It is legitimate and credible. The American people do not agree with you.
Yes they do, asswipe.

Not one poll shows voters trust Trump more than Mueller.

If Sessions is fired, you know his replacement is going to appoint a special council to investigate Hillary, Comey and their entire evil gang of co-conspirators, don't you?

In other words the DOJ will become Trump's personal Gestapo. Voters will not stand for it.
So only Obama is allowed to have his own personal Gestapo? I marvel at the pure idiocy of snowflakes who whine that a special counsel is the equivalent of the Gestapo and then defend Herr Mewler.

I marvel at the pure idiotic moronic snowflakes like you whose only excuse is Obama did it.
Are you admitting that Obama did it?

There is no evidence he did anything. However speaking hypothetically, it is a poor excuse.

The Circus will be over after The Dems Guarantee 8 years of Trump and 8 years of Pence Consecutively.

You're a fucking dolt.

Get a grip dude.

And how have I defended the investigation lol?

This should be really good... :dig:

You're doing it right now, dumbass. You're saying we should wait for this circus to finish.

Any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:

I just posted all the more reason to end this Fake Russian Investigation

There have already been 5 previous investigations showing No Collusion.

Time for Mueller to resign.

Any day now....any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:

I am just throwing this out there on FAITH really.

I think the difference between the phony Russia, Russia, Russia investigation which was Obama's attempt to sabotage The Trump Administration on his way out the door, and what is going on with The IG and his Prosecutor is that instead of The Democrat Party and Never Trump RINOs unethically, and I'll even go so far as to say Illegally appointing a Special Counsel in Robert "Uranium One" Mueller in search of a Crime that doesn't exist, and that there is no proof or even evidence of any crime justifying the appointment of a Speical Counsel, The Investigation in to the FBI, FISA abuse and Corruption and BIAS at the FBI & DOJ and Possibly CIA and Obama Administration actually does have EVIDENCE of Crimes. We can list them if we want. They are Facts, with paper trails and financial records, etc. etc.

Following this logic then, Sessions, The AG, and Prosecutor are lining up all their ducks in a row, and when the time comes, they are going to make a FACTUAL CASE for a Special Prosecutor.....THEY WAY THINGS SHOULD BE DONE.

Apparently there are already Criminal Referrals coming from the IG's office, so I ascribe to this line of thinking. It may be, that instead of Sessions being slow to act, and dragging his feet, and obviously insulating himself from this "matter" that he is being methodical, precise, and he, the IG, and Prosecutor and building a Concrete Case to take to Congress, The American People, rather than engage in a half cocked witch hunt based on butt hurt feelings, sore loserism, bias, and a treasonous "Resistance" movement, I.E. an actual COUP launched by high ranking Obama Administration Officials at his direction and with his full knowledge meant to destabilize The New Administration, and create enough of a controversy and chaos and panic even to perhaps get The New President Impeached, which is something The Democrat Party was Lobbying for the Day The President was Elected...
Mueller's report will be similar in format to Comey's report of the Clinton email investigation with several key differences. He will have already asked for grand jury indictments of most of those involved in discovered criminal activity. I expect he will focus though on the ways Russia interfered in the election process and hopefully make recommendations to congress. If he has evidence of criminal activity by Trump, that will be turned over to congress, not the AG. Any action against Trump would have be done by congress.

Trump's biggest worry is not evidence of conclusion with the Russians, but rather evidence discovered in the course of the investigations that falls into the category of high crimes and misdemeanors such as obstruction of justice. Since he got into Trump's business dealings, there's no way of knowing what he might have found.

Forum List

Back