White House Petition: Fire Jeff Sessions

I created a petition on the White House website. It's called "Fire Jeff Sessions." Please go there and sign it.

Fire Jeff Sessions | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
I hope it's not a complete failure like your last petition. Sessions is an evil prick and needs to get out of our government as soon as possible. I will praise Trump for firing him.
If Sessions is fired, you know his replacement is going to appoint a special council to investigate Hillary, Comey and their entire evil gang of co-conspirators, don't you?
So? I don’t mind Trump and Hillary sharing a prison cell. Though since countless investigations have cleared Hillary of all the rightwing conspiracies, I doubt this time would be any different.
Comey's investigation was a sham. That's why we need another special councel.
And what of all the other investigations? :rolleyes:

Hillary's gone and done. I don't really care what happens to her. Now Trump... he needs to be in prison ASAP.

She's "done" only when she's looking through some iron bars.

I hope it's not a complete failure like your last petition. Sessions is an evil prick and needs to get out of our government as soon as possible. I will praise Trump for firing him.
If Sessions is fired, you know his replacement is going to appoint a special council to investigate Hillary, Comey and their entire evil gang of co-conspirators, don't you?
So? I don’t mind Trump and Hillary sharing a prison cell. Though since countless investigations have cleared Hillary of all the rightwing conspiracies, I doubt this time would be any different.
Comey's investigation was a sham. That's why we need another special councel.
And what of all the other investigations? :rolleyes:

Hillary's gone and done. I don't really care what happens to her. Now Trump... he needs to be in prison ASAP.

She's "done" only when she's looking through some iron bars.
:itsok:

I can almost guarantee that waiting to see what malfeasance they committed has been discovered is even more painful they knowing in some ways. You and I know, if we are realistic, more than likely probably all will never be uncovered. They are sweating bullets about right now and it won’t be long before a little heat is taken off, when they know what has and hasn’t been discovered. I say wait for the report . It should be out within weeks. And then if needed, start a special counsel. And a plus is that would be closer to mid terms, as well.
We need to wait for the ig’s report, then go from there. It should be coming out soon.
I created a petition on the White House website. It's called "Fire Jeff Sessions." Please go there and sign it.

Why should we wait for that? The miscreants need to start feeling the heat right now. They need to have their homes ransacked for evidence and then be indicted for lying to the FBI.

I am just throwing this out there on FAITH really.

I think the difference between the phony Russia, Russia, Russia investigation which was Obama's attempt to sabotage The Trump Administration on his way out the door, and what is going on with The IG and his Prosecutor is that instead of The Democrat Party and Never Trump RINOs unethically, and I'll even go so far as to say Illegally appointing a Special Counsel in Robert "Uranium One" Mueller in search of a Crime that doesn't exist, and that there is no proof or even evidence of any crime justifying the appointment of a Speical Counsel, The Investigation in to the FBI, FISA abuse and Corruption and BIAS at the FBI & DOJ and Possibly CIA and Obama Administration actually does have EVIDENCE of Crimes. We can list them if we want. They are Facts, with paper trails and financial records, etc. etc.

Following this logic then, Sessions, The AG, and Prosecutor are lining up all their ducks in a row, and when the time comes, they are going to make a FACTUAL CASE for a Special Prosecutor.....THEY WAY THINGS SHOULD BE DONE.

Apparently there are already Criminal Referrals coming from the IG's office, so I ascribe to this line of thinking. It may be, that instead of Sessions being slow to act, and dragging his feet, and obviously insulating himself from this "matter" that he is being methodical, precise, and he, the IG, and Prosecutor and building a Concrete Case to take to Congress, The American People, rather than engage in a half cocked witch hunt based on butt hurt feelings, sore loserism, bias, and a treasonous "Resistance" movement, I.E. an actual COUP launched by high ranking Obama Administration Officials at his direction and with his full knowledge meant to destabilize The New Administration, and create enough of a controversy and chaos and panic even to perhaps get The New President Impeached, which is something The Democrat Party was Lobbying for the Day The President was Elected...

Last edited:

You're a fucking dolt.

How'd that last GoFundMe petition go to oust Ryan last election cycle? Did anyone donate? Did you?

Not sure if you've figured this out yet but America doesn't run on the angry voices on the internet. If it did you'd have no guns.

Get a grip dude.
You're the guy pretendind to be a conservative, right?
Not being a gullible fool disqualifies me as a conservative? Why is it everytime I challenge you you make such a moronic statement rather than discuss the merits of my point?

I mean today I'm a leftist because I made you mad then in a few days you'll be thanking my posts mocking liberals. Do you know how shallow that obviously is?

I can almost guarantee that waiting to see what malfeasance they committed has been discovered is even more painful they knowing in some ways. You and I know, if we are realistic, more than likely probably all will never be uncovered. They are sweating bullets about right now and it won’t be long before a little heat is taken off, when they know what has and hasn’t been discovered. I say wait for the report . It should be out within weeks. And then if needed, start a special counsel. And a plus is that would be closer to mid terms, as well.
We need to wait for the ig’s report, then go from there. It should be coming out soon.

Why should we wait for that? The miscreants need to start feeling the heat right now. They need to have their homes ransacked for evidence and then be indicted for lying to the FBI.

It's not painful for Democrats in Congress or for people like Hillary and Comey. I'll bet it won't be out before the midterm elections.

You're a fucking dolt.

How'd that last GoFundMe petition go to oust Ryan last election cycle? Did anyone donate? Did you?

Not sure if you've figured this out yet but America doesn't run on the angry voices on the internet. If it did you'd have no guns.

Get a grip dude.
Not being a gullible fool disqualifies me as a conservative? Why is it everytime I challenge you you make such a moronic statement rather than discuss the merits of my point?

I mean today I'm a leftist because I made you mad then in a few days you'll be thanking my posts mocking liberals. Do you know how shallow that obviously is?
You're a leftist because you're defending the Herr Mewler investigation, as if it's legitimate and credible.

raw

There has already been an investigation...duh..

I am just throwing this out there on FAITH really.

I think the difference between the phony Russia, Russia, Russia investigation which was Obama's attempt to sabotage The Trump Administration on his way out the door, and what is going on with The IG and his Prosecutor is that instead of The Democrat Party and Never Trump RINOs unethically, and I'll even go so far as to say Illegally appointing a Special Counsel in Robert "Uranium One" Mueller in search of a Crime that doesn't exist, and that there is no proof or even evidence of any crime justifying the appointment of a Speical Counsel, The Investigation in to the FBI, FISA abuse and Corruption and BIAS at the FBI & DOJ and Possibly CIA and Obama Administration actually does have EVIDENCE of Crimes. We can list them if we want. They are Facts, with paper trails and financial records, etc. etc.

Following this logic then, Sessions, The AG, and Prosecutor are lining up all their ducks in a row, and when the time comes, they are going to make a FACTUAL CASE for a Special Prosecutor.....THEY WAY THINGS SHOULD BE DONE.

Apparently there are already Criminal Referrals coming from the IG's office, so I ascribe to this line of thinking. It may be, that instead of Sessions being slow to act, and dragging his feet, and obviously insulating himself from this "matter" that he is being methodical, precise, and he, the IG, and Prosecutor and building a Concrete Case to take to Congress, The American People, rather than engage in a half cocked witch hunt based on butt hurt feelings, sore loserism, bias, and a treasonous "Resistance" movement, I.E. an actual COUP launched by high ranking Obama Administration Officials at his direction and with his full knowledge meant to destabilize The New Administration, and create enough of a controversy and chaos and panic even to perhaps get The New President Impeached, which is something The Democrat Party was Lobbying for the Day The President was Elected...

Continuing on in the same vein as above:

Therefore, I think, that unlike The Democrat Party who Impatiently leaped in to a Retaliatory COUP, (there is no other way to describe what was done) & Phony Disruptive Investigation to Obstruct The Peaceful Transition of Power, simply because they were outraged and incensed that all of their scheming, lies, corrupt mechanizations, rigged primaries, fixed debates, even purchasing Russian Propaganda, and engaging in Espionage, Filing FALSE AFFIDAVITS in a FISA COURT, Leaking of Classified Information, ILLEGAL UNMASKING, and even with a Complicit Controlled Media Propaganda Campaign, and even outspending President Trump's self funded Campaign $230 Million to $1.5 Billion, had FAILED MISERABLY IN BUYING THEM THE WHITE HOUSE, so we should be instead, REASONABLE, ANALYTICAL, FACTUAL, and JUST, seeking ONLY JUSTICE so as to RESTORE THE RULE OF LAW, PROSECUTING THE OFFENDERS, BLINDLY without PREJUDICE AND BIAS TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

In short, we should NOT BE LIKE THEM. We should be BETTER THAN THEM, and LEAD BY EXAMPLE, and REMOVE THOSE PEOPLE FROM GOVERNMENT who do not ABIDE by AMERICAN ETHICS, and the Concepts of DUE PROCESS, PROBABLE CAUSE, and BEING IMPARTIAL in THE AFFAIRS of GOVERNMENT and with RESPECT to THE TRUST that was placed in such PEOPLE, when they WERE APPOINTED by OUR DULY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES WHO WE THE PEOPLE ELECTED TO OFFICE!

Last edited:

But he hired the guy.
If Trump fires him, he will have been responsible for getting that lying traitor both out of the Senate, and out of our government

You're a fucking dolt.

Get a grip dude.

You're a leftist because you're defending the Herr Mewler investigation, as if it's legitimate and credible.
And how have I defended the investigation lol?

This should be really good... :dig:

We’re you aware-
Bombshell reveal: A grand jury already is hearing evidence on DOJ and FBI scandals
...DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, whose report is now believed to be coming in April. Following release of that report, expect heads to explode all over the media, all over the Deep State, and among NeverTrumps.

The first hint that the wheels of justice already are turning came on March 7, when A.G. Sessions revealed to Shannon Bream:

I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us; and we're conducting that investigation...

...When a federal prosecutor digs into an investigation, a grand jury is impaneled to issue subpoenas and hear testimony. And yesterday, in a response to a subpoena from House Judiciary Committee chairman Robert Goodlatte, the DOJ confirmed that a grand jury indeed exists to investigate the issues uncovered by I.G. Horowitz, who has been referring criminal matters to the DOJ for some time.

It's not painful for Democrats in Congress or for people like Hillary and Comey. I'll bet it won't be out before the midterm elections.

But he hired the guy.
If Trump fires him, he will have been responsible for getting that lying traitor both out of the Senate, and out of our government

Ah, yes, pretend that Trump somehow did this on purpose.

Get rid of one snake, there are 100 more snakes waiting to replace him....

Personally I find him objectionable, and I suspect he's up to his very short neck in Russiagate, but I have to disagree with you because he has acted to protect the DOJ from Trump's view of duty and personal loyalty. And I suspect that he didn't understand the collusion that was occurring at the time.

The delicious irony is that Trump really can't fire him. If he's not in the administration, he can be put under oath, and anything conversation he had that potentially touches upon a election law or obstruction of justice crime is not covered by executive privilege. And any new nominee to be AG would have to be confirmed and questioned publically about what his/her view was between duty and personal loyalty

Personally I find him objectionable, and I suspect he's up to his very short neck in Russiagate, but I have to disagree with you because he has acted to protect the DOJ from Trump's view of duty and personal loyalty. And I suspect that he didn't understand the collusion that was occurring at the time.

The delicious irony is that Trump really can't fire him. If he's not in the administration, he can be put under oath, and anything conversation he had that potentially touches upon a election law or obstruction of justice crime is not covered by executive privilege. And any new nominee to be AG would have to be confirmed and questioned publically about what his/her view was between duty and personal loyalty
Sessions spent his entire career fighting for evil. I won’t credit him for trying to avoid prison time.

Sessions spent his entire career fighting for evil. I won’t credit him for trying to avoid prison time.
But if Sessions' main intent was to prevent going to jail, wouldn't he be doing all he could to derail the investigations?

In other words the DOJ will become Trump's personal Gestapo. Voters will not stand for it.
So only Obama is allowed to have his own personal Gestapo? I marvel at the pure idiocy of snowflakes who whine that a special counsel is the equivalent of the Gestapo and then defend Herr Mewler.

I marvel at the pure idiotic moronic snowflakes like you whose only excuse is Obama did it.

You're a fucking dolt.

Get a grip dude.

It is legitimate and credible. The American people do not agree with you.

Forum List

Back