White House report signals openness to manipulating sunlight to prevent climate change

Is this sound science or another crack pot theroy?

• Yes, sound science

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nope. Just another scam from the Global Warmers.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
/----/ "manipulator gang's never going to be able to get any following "
Not quite sure what that means.
Sorry, what I'm trying to say is that this nonsense about controlling the weather by messing w/ the air has been tried already. A lot. Usually it starts out w/ lots of hoopla but it never works and that's when folks loose interest.

Ahhh that's why they've been cozying up to Chris Christie.
View attachment 800688
For whatever stupid reason, as I do not know what came over me and made me decide to pause and listen, but when I was flipping through the channels on my idiot box the other day, I saw Chris popping off.

The thing that caught my interst, and I kind of chuckled a bit, was that he didn't say one darned thing of any relevant substance. Nothing regarding any kind of policy. Nothing.

Just a bunch of useless, irrelevant school yard pablum about Donald Trump personally.

Even funnier was that the talking head doing the interview was just as shallow and purposefully avoiding any dialogue regarding any sort of policy. Basically following each other's lead, as usual.

People should just turn that trash off. It's bad for you.

Climate change is real and it's intensifying as we speak.
/——/ When will it ever go back to the stable climate of 72 degrees worldwide 24/7/365? Greenland can finally be green again. And folks can vacation in Antarctica and enjoy the beaches.

Last edited:
I voted for yes - sounds science, due to China also having proposed a solution in regards to a deflecting system set in space, towards the Sun's influence around 2 years ago.
IIRC the US version or solution was more directed towards manipulating the ozone and atmospheric layers.
To stop 2% of the Sun's energy you would need 1 reflective disc, 2,000km/1250m diameter, and at 10 microns thick it weigh 10 to power of 8 tons and cost $20 trillion dollars. Or you could have 55,000 100km discs. Either way, not viable.

Info at 12.30 -

Parasols for everyone?
I agree with you.
One question: What is /----/ ?
/——/ That’s it. Dementia Joe can order everyone to carry a reflective umbrella on sunny days. You’re brilliant. /——/ is a tag I use so I can easily spot my posts in long threads.

Just expressing this as a plan would justify some more thoughtful nation to drop a preemptive nuke on President Gru in Washington DC.

I guess they gave up on man-made climate change since no one was buying it. Now they are going to try to block the sun.

White House report signals openness to manipulating sunlight to prevent climate change​

You do not post a link. Which you probably read something and did not trust the source. Post your proof.

Jesus, this sounds like a bad plot for a James Bond movie...
/----/ "Mr. Bond, Before I drop you into that vat of acid behind me, I'll reveal my plan to rule the world. I'll put a big umbrella in orbit, redirecting the sun's rays into outer space. Then I'll be the only source of kumquats. I'll be filthy rich.
iu

To stop climate change, you would have to stop the tectonic plates from moving.

Co2 does nothing.

Earth climate change is 99% about where land is relative to the poles, and land moves.

Earth ice

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

"Ice Ages" are continent specific events that happen when land gets to within 600 miles of a pole. If Earth had two polar oceans it would have no ice...
Hilarious pointless thread started by an idiot.

Forum List

Back