White House report signals openness to manipulating sunlight to prevent climate change

Is this sound science or another crack pot theroy?

• Yes, sound science

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nope. Just another scam from the Global Warmers.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
I guess they gave up on man-made climate change since no one was buying it. Now they are going to try to block the sun.

White House report signals openness to manipulating sunlight to prevent climate change​

I guess they gave up on man-made climate change since no one was buying it. Now they are going to try to block the sun.

White House report signals openness to manipulating sunlight to prevent climate change​

It's a wonderful thing this "openness" bit. A president can appear cooperative w/ words alone and then turn around and go his own way. mho is that the manipulator gang's never going to be able to get any following so personally I'm not worried.

The only way to manipulate sunlight is to modify the times. We already do that between standard and savings time.

It's a wonderful thing this "openness" bit. A president can appear cooperative w/ words alone and then turn around and go his own way. mho is that the manipulator gang's never going to be able to get any following so personally I'm not worried.
/----/ "manipulator gang's never going to be able to get any following "
Not quite sure what that means.

Ahhh that's why they've been cozying up to Chris Christie.
7olv5i.jpg

How can you believe a party that intentionally starts forest fires and blames it on global warning? It's like when Democrats were burning Black churches and blaming it on Republicans. The bottom line is, Democrats have no problem lying and endangering peoples lives and property with their reckless actions.

Well we soon should have some good raw data on the effects of blocking out the sun thanks to Canada.

I am open to the idea, but only if we contract the lowest bidder. Them China balloons need something productive to do.

I voted for yes - sounds science, due to China also having proposed a solution in regards to a deflecting system set in space, towards the Sun's influence around 2 years ago.
IIRC the US version or solution was more directed towards manipulating the ozone and atmospheric layers.

To stop climate change, you would have to stop the tectonic plates from moving.

Co2 does nothing.

Earth climate change is 99% about where land is relative to the poles, and land moves.

Earth ice

90% on Antarctica
7% on Greenland

"Ice Ages" are continent specific events that happen when land gets to within 600 miles of a pole. If Earth had two polar oceans it would have no ice...

Moon Bats -"Hey, lets fuck up the amount of energy coming to the earth, what could possibly go wrong?"

AWESOME!!!

WHAT could possibly go wrong!!!

Frankly i'm not sure they haven't already done it. Around here, gardens are not growing. I've got full grown peppers on plants no taller than ten inches. This ain't right.

The only way to manipulate sunlight is to modify the times. We already do that between standard and savings time.
/——/ That’s ridiculous. Neither time or sunlight is being manipulated with DST. It’s the same 24 hour day no matter what a clock says.

/----/ I can't stop laughing. Nothing we do can manipulate the sun.
I explained what I mean by manipulate: change the clocks to make the best use of total sunlight hours, which of course cannot be changed.

We did that when I was in summer camp, East Coast. Our self-contained camp went one hour later than DST, ‘cause who needs the sunlight at 5:30 a.m.? This way, it was still completely light out when we kids walked back to our cabins after the evening movie around 9:30 or 9:45 pm.

Forum List

Back