White House To Tackle Farting

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
April Truth: Obama Regulating Cow Farts. Let?s Chase the Global Warming Alarmists Out of Power! | The Sunbeam Times

In a stroke of brilliant governance, the Obama administration has decided that cow farts are endangering the planet and must be cut (pun intended). That’s right, the collectivists, environmental extremists and corrupt crony corporatists in charge of our government have completely lost their minds. Sadly, the American people appear willing to just shrug their shoulders as the “global warming” alarmists push the false narrative of dying polar bears to control every aspect of the American economy and to turn control of our lives over to globalists. Other casualites in the battle: incandescent light bulbs, the right to build a fish pond on your property, the ability of rain to fall on your property, the ability to buy a safe car with fuel efficiency standards everyone can afford and common sense. It is time for the American people to drive the extremists in control of our government from power. These people are foreign to the American system: collectivists, extreme environmentalists and large corporations using the govenrment to serve them.

The White House proudly proclaimed this important mission to cut cow farts on it’s website on 3/28/14 offering the following:

“Agriculture: In June, in partnership with the dairy industry, the USDA, EPA and DOE will jointly release a “Biogas Roadmap” outlining voluntary strategies to accelerate adoption of methane digesters and other cost-effective technologies to reduce U.S. dairy sector greenhouse gas emissions by 25 percent by 2020.

Oh, my aching arse ... in my humble opinion we'd be doing something if we'd rein in EPA, it's power and it's insatiable need for spending more and more money on shit and farts that don't need to be regulated. I hope the first cork that goes up a cow's butt gets blown out and hits the head of the person who put it there.

Never mind. I'm tired and irritated tonight.

I do believe this is a very important issue. I strongly suggest that Obama himself investigate this problem personally, by visiting a ranch and placing his nose directly in a cows ass and leaving it there until the cow has expelled all of it's methane gas. This way Obama will personally know what's actually bullshit, and what is nothing more than hotair.

I do believe this is a very important issue. I strongly suggest that Obama himself investigate this problem personally, by visiting a ranch and placing his nose directly in a cows ass and leaving it there until the cow has expelled all of it's methane gas. This way Obama will personally know what's actually bullshit, and what is nothing more than hotair.

Cow+fart.png

Our oceans expel most of the methane into the atmosphere.

It's like trying to control a mouse-fart in a convention full of Texans eating beans. They want to go after the cute little mouse.

11Cow_Farts_Washington_Fed_Government.jpg

I was holding one in to make a contribution to the Climate Change initiative....
But I was not successful.
I finally let it rip.... at 08:45:30

So Libs get back to me if you saw it register on your scanners.....

The White House is really desperate for ANY distractions away from Obama's dismal record on anything that's important.

April Truth: Obama Regulating Cow Farts. Let?s Chase the Global Warming Alarmists Out of Power! | The Sunbeam Times

In a stroke of brilliant governance, the Obama administration has decided that cow farts are endangering the planet and must be cut (pun intended). That’s right, the collectivists, environmental extremists and corrupt crony corporatists in charge of our government have completely lost their minds. Sadly, the American people appear willing to just shrug their shoulders as the “global warming” alarmists push the false narrative of dying polar bears to control every aspect of the American economy and to turn control of our lives over to globalists. Other casualites in the battle: incandescent light bulbs, the right to build a fish pond on your property, the ability of rain to fall on your property, the ability to buy a safe car with fuel efficiency standards everyone can afford and common sense. It is time for the American people to drive the extremists in control of our government from power. These people are foreign to the American system: collectivists, extreme environmentalists and large corporations using the govenrment to serve them.

The White House proudly proclaimed this important mission to cut cow farts on it’s website on 3/28/14 offering the following:

“Agriculture: In June, in partnership with the dairy industry, the USDA, EPA and DOE will jointly release a “Biogas Roadmap” outlining voluntary strategies to accelerate adoption of methane digesters and other cost-effective technologies to reduce U.S. dairy sector greenhouse gas emissions by 25 percent by 2020.

I feel sorry for the person who's job it is to stick the cork in the cows ass.

I feel sorry for the person who's job it is to stick the cork in the cows ass.

Sounds like a job for Obama.

OMG!! THANK YOU, Drifter, for making my morning!!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back