White House Won't Fire Mueller

Trump will not attempt to have Mueller fired. The republicans in congress are the only thing that can keep him in office, and surely his lawyers know that will end, if he dfires mueller.

Who told you that? Some sort of legal expert? Or do you just make this shit up as you go?

Here's an idea, read the fourth amendment. What does it say?

The Constitution, through the Fourth Amendment, protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government. The Fourth Amendment, however, is not a guarantee against all searches and seizures, but only those that are deemed unreasonable under the law.

The "search" was legal on Kysliak, the finding was of Kysliak communication with Flynn. Unmasking was reasonable and allowed by law.

How is that not constituional under 4th Amendment??

And if it's such a clear violation of Flynn's constituional rights why is he not suing the government? Maybe you can give Flynn's lawyers a call and explain to them how to better defend their client. :rolleyes:

I think this makes more sense: you don't know what you are talking about.

To get a warrant to tap someone who is talking to the person you want to listen to without a warrant is a shallow end around the Constitution. You'd suddenly get that if it was a Democrat

Well now you've repeated the same thing in slightly different way with no actual response to what you read....you are still wrong, wrong and wrong again.

There was never a constitutional challenge to Section 7.2(c) of USSID 18 and it is the law of the land...but hey maybe you are just the sort of giant legal mind that can shake things up (if Flynn's incompetent lawyers refuse to) :rolleyes:

Untill then, Flynn was busted for his lies 100% legally and America is better off for it.

You keep quoting the courts, I keep quoting the Constitution

...You didn't quote Constitution even once, never mind connecting it's contents to incidental wiretapping interceptions and unmasking...are you drunk? You must be.

As much as I'm looking forward to your genius Constitutional theory that will prove USSID 18 unconstitutional, I really think you should instead take two advils and go to sleep.

Last edited:

The Constitution, through the Fourth Amendment, protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government. The Fourth Amendment, however, is not a guarantee against all searches and seizures, but only those that are deemed unreasonable under the law.

The "search" was legal on Kysliak, the finding was of Kysliak communication with Flynn. Unmasking was reasonable and allowed by law.

And if it's such a clear violation of Flynn's constituional rights why is he not suing the government? Maybe you can give Flynn's lawyers a call and explain to them how to better defend their client. :rolleyes:

To get a warrant to tap someone who is talking to the person you want to listen to without a warrant is a shallow end around the Constitution. You'd suddenly get that if it was a Democrat

Well now you've repeated the same thing in slightly different way with no actual response to what you read....you are still wrong, wrong and wrong again.

There was never a constitutional challenge to Section 7.2(c) of USSID 18 and it is the law of the land...but hey maybe you are just the sort of giant legal mind that can shake things up (if Flynn's incompetent lawyers refuse to) :rolleyes:

Untill then, Flynn was busted for his lies 100% legally and America is better off for it.

...You didn't quote Constitution even once, never mind connecting it's contents to incidental wiretapping interceptions and unmasking...are you drunk? You must be.

As much as I'm looking forward to your genius Constitutional theory that will prove USSID 18 unconstitutional, I really think you should instead take two advils and go to sleep.

Um ... fourth amendment ... sound familiar at all or are you just drunk ???

If Republican started tapping people Blamery talks to without getting warrants, you would suddenly get it because you're just a partisan hack

Will Mueller investigate this:

Benghazi....
..a historical "fake news" embarrassment.

Benghazi and the Matching Serial Numbers

Here is the REAL story.

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi.

Then some of the soldier fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan and were used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.

It was the State Dept., not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't approve supplying these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video.

Obama and Hillary committed treason and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not.

Further, the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at Congressional hearings.

Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story.

And just think over half of the US population doesn’t know this.
Great, so let Republicans crank up their ninth investigation into Benghazi. Just be sure to keep crying about how Mueller, in only his 9th month of his investigation, is taking too long.

Why do you refuse to answer a simple question?

I don't recall Obama pressuring or slandering or firing Comey when he was very publicly investigating Clinton - do you?

Are you serious? His minion had a flagrantly unethical tarmac meeting and ensured no charges were filed. Obama made the FBI investigation irrelevant at a higher level. And you say that wasn't slimy? You're delusional

...wtf? Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States of America...was "Obama minion"? Retard, Bill is no one's "minion" and you have ZERO evidence of Obama having anything to do with the meeting.

Bill did meet with Lynch, about what, no one knows and yes that includes you.

a secret meeting at a remote airport, and a few days later Comey changes "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" and "investigation" to "matter". Don't be so fricken naïve.

I wonder how much money went from the Clinton foundation to Lynch's swiss bank account.

I know- I know!

Less than the amount that Putin gave the Trump campaign in order to defeat Hillary.
How much was that?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I wonder how much Putin has given the Trump campaign- and how many times Trump has blown Putin.

Um ... fourth amendment ... sound familiar at all or are you just drunk ???

If Republican started tapping people Blamery talks to without getting warrants, you would suddenly get it because you're just a partisan hack

Everything that was done was done legally according to the Patriot Act- you know that legislation initiated by the Republicans.

There was a time when Republicans actually cared about Russia attempting to attack the United States.

Who told you that? Some sort of legal expert? Or do you just make this shit up as you go?

You have yet to quote the Constitution once.

The fourth amendment isn't the Constitution? Of course it is, you're just stupid. A pathetic government school educated failure

The fourth amendment isn't the Constitution? Of course it is, you're just stupid. A pathetic government school educated failure
Stop kazzing, you’re not quoting the 4th Amendment. You’re stating what you wish it said; not what it actually says.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi.

Then some of the soldier fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan and were used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.

It was the State Dept., not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't approve supplying these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video.

Obama and Hillary committed treason and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not.

Further, the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at Congressional hearings.

Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Great, so let Republicans crank up their ninth investigation into Benghazi. Just be sure to keep crying about how Mueller, in only his 9th month of his investigation, is taking too long.

I don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you? It should, and those responsible should be prosecuted. But in the USA today the political elites are above the laws that apply to you and me, and somehow you are OK with that as long as the criminals have a D behind their name.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

I don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you?

IT WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED dummy, because IT ALREADY WAS, excessively investigated.

Anyone familiar with this issue and half a brain knows it, obviously not you.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

I don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you? It should, and those responsible should be prosecuted. But in the USA today the political elites are above the laws that apply to you and me, and somehow you are OK with that as long as the criminals have a D behind their name.
LOL

This is why you rightards crack me up.

In the same breath you bitch about Mueller taking too long in his 9 month long investigation, you call for the 9th investigation into Benghazi.

1233796371590.gif

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

IT WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED dummy, because IT ALREADY WAS, excessively investigated.

Yes, it was investigated, and incompetence, fraud, and treason were confirmed. My previous post laid it all out. No one was prosecuted because our political elites are above the law, and you are OK with that as long as the criminals are democrats.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

Yes, it was investigated, and incompetence, fraud, and treason were confirmed. My previous post laid it all out. No one was prosecuted because our political elites are above the law, and you are OK with that as long as the criminals are democrats.
LOL

That’s quite the imagination you have there. In reality at, had any of that actually occurred, Republicans would not of hesitated to push for charges to be pressed against any of those Hillary or Obama.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

LOL

This is why you rightards crack me up.

In the same breath you bitch about Mueller taking too long in his 9 month long investigation, you call for the 9th investigation into Benghazi.

1233796371590.gif

Hmmm, did I miss the special prosecutor on Benghazi? What was his name again?

Mueller's team is made up of nothing but democrats, Hillary supporters, and DNC contributors, and you have the nerve to claim that its not a political witch hunt? Even liberal democrat Dershowitz called it exactly that.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

LOL

That’s quite the imagination you have there. In reality at, had any of that actually occurred, Republicans would not of hesitated to push for charges to be pressed against any of those Hillary or Obama.

That did not come from me. it is the result of the congressional investigations. But fear not, nothing will be done. the Clintons are SPECIAL.

Benghazi....

Here is the REAL story.

Kids, watch closely - this is what can happen to your brain when you overdose on RW cool-aid.

Stop kazzing, you’re not quoting the 4th Amendment. You’re stating what you wish it said; not what it actually says.

That's exactly what the SC does.

Trump tower was wiretapped. That has been clearly established. Whether it extended to him personally is doubtful.
The claim: Trump was Unconstitutionally spied on by the government under Obama.

Flat out lie. By Trump. By the poster.

That is correct. Flynn and other Trump staffers who were wire tapped at Trump Towers were supposed to be shielded. Not only were they not, they were exposed. Obama's a criminal who should have gone straight from the East Wing to a jail cell
Okay so we have established that your claim:
Trump was Unconstitutionally spied on by the government under Obama.
Was just another of your lies.

And to you Obama is a criminal for allowing his Justice Department to pursue foreign operatives in the United States.

Even CNN doesn't agree with that claim. You're making up your shit as you go
The claim: Trump was Unconstitutionally spied on by the government under Obama.

Flat out lie. By Trump. By the poster.

That is correct. Flynn and other Trump staffers who were wire tapped at Trump Towers were supposed to be shielded. Not only were they not, they were exposed. Obama's a criminal who should have gone straight from the East Wing to a jail cell
Okay so we have established that your claim:
Trump was Unconstitutionally spied on by the government under Obama.
Was just another of your lies.

And to you Obama is a criminal for allowing his Justice Department to pursue foreign operatives in the United States.
I d say most of these republicans here should be hung as traitors

Yep. That's the answer to leftists. Fascism. You can't out argue your opposition because your ideas are stupid, illogical and poorly conceived. So you want to murder them and shut them down with violence.

This is why you're a leftist, not a liberal. You don't believe in freedom or free speech
No, me boy. This is why you are a well known and poorly paid con troll, who spends all of his time thinking up new conservative lies, and posting con talking points. Makes you irfellivent, me boy. Of absolutely no useful purpose.
That's enough of your bullshit trolling. Permanent Ignore!

That's exactly what the SC does.

That's for sure. They are pathetic.

If Republicans were wiretapping a Clinton aide without a warrant through an obvious back door past the Constitution like this, the leftist zombies would be melting down

Last edited:

Forum List

Back