White House Won't Fire Mueller

Will Mueller investigate this:

Benghazi....
..a historical "fake news" embarrassment.

Benghazi and the Matching Serial Numbers

Here is the REAL story.

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi.

Then some of the soldier fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan and were used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.

It was the State Dept., not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't approve supplying these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video.

Obama and Hillary committed treason and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not.

Further, the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at Congressional hearings.

Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story.

And just think over half of the US population doesn’t know this.
Great, so let Republicans crank up their ninth investigation into Benghazi. Just be sure to keep crying about how Mueller, in only his 9th month of his investigation, is taking too long.

I don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you?

IT WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED dummy, because IT ALREADY WAS, excessively investigated.

Anyone familiar with this issue and half a brain knows it, obviously not you.

Yes, it was investigated, and incompetence, fraud, and treason were confirmed. My previous post laid it all out. No one was prosecuted because our political elites are above the law, and you are OK with that as long as the criminals are democrats.

Kids, watch closely - this is what can happen to your brain when you overdose on RW cool-aid.

What in that post is not true? provide proof if you take issue with any of it.

Well now you've repeated the same thing in slightly different way with no actual response to what you read....you are still wrong, wrong and wrong again.

There was never a constitutional challenge to Section 7.2(c) of USSID 18 and it is the law of the land...but hey maybe you are just the sort of giant legal mind that can shake things up (if Flynn's incompetent lawyers refuse to) :rolleyes:

Untill then, Flynn was busted for his lies 100% legally and America is better off for it.

You keep quoting the courts, I keep quoting the Constitution

You have yet to quote the Constitution once.

The fourth amendment isn't the Constitution? Of course it is, you're just stupid. A pathetic government school educated failure
Stop kazzing, you’re not quoting the 4th Amendment. You’re stating what you wish it said; not what it actually says.

That's exactly what the SC does.
LOL

It’s their jobto interpret the Constitution when a case on it arises. That doesn’t help Kaz’s dementia.

The fourth amendment isn't the Constitution? Of course it is, you're just stupid. A pathetic government school educated failure
Stop kazzing, you’re not quoting the 4th Amendment. You’re stating what you wish it said; not what it actually says.

That's for sure. They are pathetic

Is that a Constitutional quote too? :rolleyes:

and outside of calimexifornia, they are a shrinking minority.

Great, so let Republicans crank up their ninth investigation into Benghazi. Just be sure to keep crying about how Mueller, in only his 9th month of his investigation, is taking too long.

I don't know if Benghazi will be investigated again, do you?

IT WILL NOT BE INVESTIGATED dummy, because IT ALREADY WAS, excessively investigated.

Anyone familiar with this issue and half a brain knows it, obviously not you.

Yes, it was investigated, and incompetence, fraud, and treason were confirmed. My previous post laid it all out. No one was prosecuted because our political elites are above the law, and you are OK with that as long as the criminals are democrats.
LOL

That’s quite the imagination you have there. In reality at, had any of that actually occurred, Republicans would not of hesitated to push for charges to be pressed against any of those Hillary or Obama.

That did not come from me. it is the result of the congressional investigations. But fear not, nothing will be done. the Clintons are SPECIAL.
LOLOL

Of course it came from you. Have that come from Congress, they would’ve sought charges against Hillary and Obama. They would’ve impeached Obama. It’s no one else’s fault that you think you’re hallucinations are real.

The claim: Trump was Unconstitutionally spied on by the government under Obama.

Flat out lie. By Trump. By the poster.

That is correct. Flynn and other Trump staffers who were wire tapped at Trump Towers were supposed to be shielded. Not only were they not, they were exposed. Obama's a criminal who should have gone straight from the East Wing to a jail cell
Okay so we have established that your claim:
Trump was Unconstitutionally spied on by the government under Obama.
Was just another of your lies.

And to you Obama is a criminal for allowing his Justice Department to pursue foreign operatives in the United States.

Even CNN doesn't agree with that claim. You're making up your shit as you go
That is correct. Flynn and other Trump staffers who were wire tapped at Trump Towers were supposed to be shielded. Not only were they not, they were exposed. Obama's a criminal who should have gone straight from the East Wing to a jail cell

And to you Obama is a criminal for allowing his Justice Department to pursue foreign operatives in the United States.
I d say most of these republicans here should be hung as traitors

Yep. That's the answer to leftists. Fascism. You can't out argue your opposition because your ideas are stupid, illogical and poorly conceived. So you want to murder them and shut them down with violence.

This is why you're a leftist, not a liberal. You don't believe in freedom or free speech
No, me boy. This is why you are a well known and poorly paid con troll, who spends all of his time thinking up new conservative lies, and posting con talking points. Makes you irfellivent, me boy. Of absolutely no useful purpose.
That's enough of your bullshit trolling. Permanent Ignore!
Dayam, he smoked you. :ack-1:

If Hillary's staff was being wiretapped without a warrant using that shallow excuse past that particular Constitutional inconvenience, you'd suddenly grasp the issue

LOL

It’s their jobto interpret the Constitution when a case on it arises. That doesn’t help Kaz’s dementia.

Whether it's their job has been debated since Mrvury v. Madison. That doesn't alter the fact that the SC interprets it to mean what the judges wish it meant, not what it actually means.

Last edited:

If Hillary's staff was being wiretapped without a warrant using that shallow excuse past that particular Constitutional inconvenience, you'd suddenly grasp the issue

Is that a Constitutional quote? You keep claiming you are quoting it, I don't see it, so I have to check with you.

As to your Hillary question, so long as FBI/DoJ followed the law, got the appropriate FISA warrants, as they did with Trump's people I have absolutely no grounds to object.

What I WOULD object is Hillary surrounding herself with sketchy fucking characters who keep having weird Russian angles and getting caught lying to FBI about it.

Yep. That's the answer to leftists. Fascism. You can't out argue your opposition because your ideas are stupid, illogical and poorly conceived. So you want to murder them and shut them down with violence.

This is why you're a leftist, not a liberal. You don't believe in freedom or free speech
No, me boy. This is why you are a well known and poorly paid con troll, who spends all of his time thinking up new conservative lies, and posting con talking points. Makes you irfellivent, me boy. Of absolutely no useful purpose.

No, he revealed his Fascist cloven hoof.

Is that a Constitutional quote? You keep claiming you are quoting it, I don't see it, so I have to check with you.

As to your Hillary question, so long as FBI/DoJ followed the law, got the appropriate FISA warrants, as they did with Trump's people I have absolutely no grounds to object.

What I WOULD object is Hillary surrounding herself with sketchy fucking characters who keep having weird Russian angles.

You are arguing that wiretapping Americans doesn't require a warrant? Seriously?

What I WOULD object is Hillary surrounding herself with sketchy fucking characters who keep having weird Russian angles.

You are arguing that wiretapping Americans doesn't require a warrant? Seriously?
Only if they are Republicans.

Moron, all wiretaps(Carter, Manafort etc.) received appropriate FISA warrants and were 100% LEGAL.

Flynn's lines WERE NOT WIRETAPPED if that is what you are referring to. (How many fucking times does that need to be explained?)

Moron, all wiretaps(Carter, Manafort etc.) received appropriate FISA warrants and were 100% LEGAL.

Flynn's lines WERE NOT WIRETAPPED if that is what you are referring to. (How many fucking times does that need to be explained?)

OK, so now you're admitting that Obama was directly wiretapping Trump's campaign.

tutu: I can prove I didn't rob that convenience store, I was busy committing murder!

I am fully opposed to this. Mueller in on a witch hunt and it's time to bring him up short. But, here is what the article @ WH Attorney Says Trump Has No Plans to Fire Mueller - Here's What's Being Considered Instead says:

The Mueller probe is likely far from over, but there are also growing calls for a second special counsel to investigate allegations of abuse in the FBI and Department of Justice.

Sessions is considering the possibility.

Mueller is doing what he was told to do.

A witch hunt? Well, he's already found witches.

So, if there are witches, you hunt them.

I am fully opposed to this. Mueller in on a witch hunt and it's time to bring him up short. But, here is what the article @ WH Attorney Says Trump Has No Plans to Fire Mueller - Here's What's Being Considered Instead says:

The Mueller probe is likely far from over, but there are also growing calls for a second special counsel to investigate allegations of abuse in the FBI and Department of Justice.

Sessions is considering the possibility.

Mueller is doing what he was told to do.

A witch hunt? Well, he's already found witches.

So, if there are witches, you hunt them.

That's what you said about the Ken Starr investigation, right?

That was funny. As if you'd treat a Democrat like a Republican ...

OK, so now you're admitting that Obama was directly wiretapping Trump's campaign.

tutu: I can prove I didn't rob that convenience store, I was busy committing murder!

No stupid, I am not saying that. You are fabricating that.

Neither Carter, nor Manafort (undeclared foreign agent running a campaign for American presidency!!!) were wiretapped during their time at Trump's campaign.

Trump claimed that "Trump tower" was wiretapped - that's bullshit.
Trump claimed that wiretaps were not legal, were not proper - that is also bullshit.

Last edited:

hey bri have any excuse to make for trumps lead lawyer walking out?

As a business owner and career management / management consultant I've worked with a lot of lawyers.

The worst ones who don't last are the ones who think I work for them, they don't work for me

As a business owner and career management / management consultant I've worked with a lot of lawyers.

The worst ones who don't last are the ones who think I work for them, they don't work for me
his LEAD lawyer?? He was getting paid to give advice NOT have it ignored We already know trump is smarter than the generals ,,,Lawyers too???

Forum List

Back