White House Won't Fire Mueller

If Hillary's staff was being wiretapped without a warrant using that shallow excuse past that particular Constitutional inconvenience, you'd suddenly grasp the issue

Is that a Constitutional quote? You keep claiming you are quoting it, I don't see it, so I have to check with you.

As to your Hillary question, so long as FBI/DoJ followed the law, got the appropriate FISA warrants, as they did with Trump's people I have absolutely no grounds to object.

What I WOULD object is Hillary surrounding herself with sketchy fucking characters who keep having weird Russian angles.

You are arguing that wiretapping Americans doesn't require a warrant? Seriously?

Moron, all wiretaps(Carter, Manafort etc.) received appropriate FISA warrants and were 100% LEGAL.

Flynn's lines WERE NOT WIRETAPPED if that is what you are referring to. (How many fucking times does that need to be explained?)

OK, so now you're admitting that Obama was directly wiretapping Trump's campaign.

tutu: I can prove I didn't rob that convenience store, I was busy committing murder!

No stupid, I am not saying that. You are fabricating that.

Neither Carter, nor Manafort (undeclared foreign agent running a campaign for American presidency!!!) were wiretapped during their time at Trump's campaign.

Trump claimed that "Trump tower" was wiretapped - that's bullshit.
Trump claimed that wiretaps were not legal, were not proper - that is also bullshit.
The bottom line is,,,,Trump is a bullshit artist

That's enough of your bullshit trolling. Permanent Ignore!
Dayam, he smoked you. :ack-1:

No, he revealed his Fascist cloven hoof.
hey bri have any excuse to make for trumps lead lawyer walking out?

As a business owner and career management / management consultant I've worked with a lot of lawyers.

The worst ones who don't last are the ones who think I work for them, they don't work for me
his LEAD lawyer?? He was getting paid to give advice NOT have it ignored We already know trump is smarter than the generals ,,,Lawyers too???

My post directly addressed that. Yes, his LEAD lawyer works for Trump too. Obviously you have no experience working with lawyers, but their job is to advise you and learn what YOU want to do, then help you do it. Trump does not work for his lawyers, they work for him

Is that a Constitutional quote? You keep claiming you are quoting it, I don't see it, so I have to check with you.

As to your Hillary question, so long as FBI/DoJ followed the law, got the appropriate FISA warrants, as they did with Trump's people I have absolutely no grounds to object.

What I WOULD object is Hillary surrounding herself with sketchy fucking characters who keep having weird Russian angles.

You are arguing that wiretapping Americans doesn't require a warrant? Seriously?

Moron, all wiretaps(Carter, Manafort etc.) received appropriate FISA warrants and were 100% LEGAL.

Flynn's lines WERE NOT WIRETAPPED if that is what you are referring to. (How many fucking times does that need to be explained?)

OK, so now you're admitting that Obama was directly wiretapping Trump's campaign.

tutu: I can prove I didn't rob that convenience store, I was busy committing murder!

Neither Carter, nor Manafort (undeclared foreign agent running a campaign for American presidency!!!) were wiretapped during their time at Trump's campaign.

Trump claimed that wiretaps were not legal, were not proper - that is also bullshit.
The bottom line is,,,,Trump is a bullshit artist

Every politician is. It's your indignation that is selective

Even CNN doesn't agree with that claim. You're making up your shit as you go
Yep. That's the answer to leftists. Fascism. You can't out argue your opposition because your ideas are stupid, illogical and poorly conceived. So you want to murder them and shut them down with violence.

This is why you're a leftist, not a liberal. You don't believe in freedom or free speech
No, me boy. This is why you are a well known and poorly paid con troll, who spends all of his time thinking up new conservative lies, and posting con talking points. Makes you irfellivent, me boy. Of absolutely no useful purpose.

He doesn't need any excuses. He's free to leave if he wants to, moron. DiGenova is much more experienced in the area Trump needs. He will tear Herr Mewler a new asshole.

No, me boy. This is why you are a well known and poorly paid con troll, who spends all of his time thinking up new conservative lies, and posting con talking points. Makes you irfellivent, me boy. Of absolutely no useful purpose.

He doesn't need any excuses. He's free to leave if he wants to, moron. DiGenova is much more experienced in the area Trump needs. He will tear Herr Mewler a new asshole.

I went through a bunch of business lawyers for the five businesses I owned before I found one who was in perfect sync with what I want my lawyer to do for me.

When I work with business people who think they work for their lawyers, I know they are going to fail, and they do.

One example. I was working on buying a business to merge into my graphic design business that had two locations in my area, it was a good fit. However, it was on the verge of bankruptcy. We reached an agreed price, but the terms she wanted were unreasonable given the situation.

I said I would have no problem with those terms if her business were not about to fail, but given that I was taking all the risk to save it, I would not agree to the guaranteed payouts she wanted. We had to hit sales targets, then she would get those payouts. It was tiered, not all or nothing. She wanted the maximum possible payout guaranteed.

She said "let me ask my lawyer if I can do that." WTF? It was a business decision.

Anyway, he told her no. He didn't say it was a business decision.

I said I'm getting up, walking out and we're done.

She said she can't do anything, her lawyer said no.

I got up, left, and she collapsed two weeks later and got nothing for her business at all

I went through a bunch of business lawyers for the five businesses I owned before I found one who was in perfect sync with what I want my lawyer to do for me.

When I work with business people who think they work for their lawyers, I know they are going to fail, and they do.

One example. I was working on buying a business to merge into my graphic design business that had two locations in my area, it was a good fit. However, it was on the verge of bankruptcy. We reached an agreed price, but the terms she wanted were unreasonable given the situation.

I said I would have no problem with those terms if her business were not about to fail, but given that I was taking all the risk to save it, I would not agree to the guaranteed payouts she wanted. We had to hit sales targets, then she would get those payouts. It was tiered, not all or nothing. She wanted the maximum possible payout guaranteed.

She said "let me ask my lawyer if I can do that." WTF? It was a business decision.

Anyway, he told her no. He didn't say it was a business decision.

I said I'm getting up, walking out and we're done.

She said she can't do anything, her lawyer said no.

I got up, left, and she collapsed two weeks later and got nothing for her business at all
I know what you mean. Most of the lawyers I have hired were absolutely worthless. They did nothing but collect a retainer, but the so-called justice system has fixed things so that you have to hire one. If you want to get your hearing delayed because work commitments are in the way, the judge will simply ignore your petition unless it comes from a lawyer.

If Hillary's staff was being wiretapped without a warrant using that shallow excuse past that particular Constitutional inconvenience, you'd suddenly grasp the issue

Of course you are correct- but that won't stop "Fake News Kaz" for lying about what happened.

The fourth amendment isn't the Constitution? Of course it is, you're just stupid. A pathetic government school educated failure
Stop kazzing, you’re not quoting the 4th Amendment. You’re stating what you wish it said; not what it actually says.

That's exactly what the SC does.

That's for sure. They are pathetic

Is that a Constitutional quote too? :rolleyes:

Since none of Trump's staff were wiretapped without a warrant that is hardly relevant.

So now you're admitting that the Trump campaign was actively colluding with Russia....

So now you're admitting that the Trump campaign was actively colluding with Russia....

Stop kazzing, you’re not quoting the 4th Amendment. You’re stating what you wish it said; not what it actually says.

Since none of Trump's staff were wiretapped without a warrant that is hardly relevant.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it truth

Yet you keep doing it, thinking that some idiots will believe your lie.

You have yet to quote the Constitution once.

The fourth amendment isn't the Constitution? Of course it is, you're just stupid. A pathetic government school educated failure

LOL

It’s their jobto interpret the Constitution when a case on it arises. That doesn’t help Kaz’s dementia.

Whether it's their job has been debated since Mrvury v. Madison. That doesn't alter the fact that the SC interprets it to mean what the judges wish it meant, not what it actually means.
LOL

You’re such a fucking moron...

Ok, so who’s supposed to interpret what it actually means, if not the Judiciary? :cuckoo:

Yet you keep doing it, thinking that some idiots will believe your lie.
It’s called ”kazzing.”

He admitted no such thing.

Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever???

As a business owner and career management / management consultant I've worked with a lot of lawyers.

The worst ones who don't last are the ones who think I work for them, they don't work for me
his LEAD lawyer?? He was getting paid to give advice NOT have it ignored We already know trump is smarter than the generals ,,,Lawyers too???

My post directly addressed that. Yes, his LEAD lawyer works for Trump too. Obviously you have no experience working with lawyers, but their job is to advise you and learn what YOU want to do, then help you do it. Trump does not work for his lawyers, they work for him
So you mean if your lawyer advises you not to do something you want to do, they're wrong?

Their names were unmasked, which is effectively the same thing. The bottom line is that the Obama administration conducted espionage against the opposing party's campaign. Only a Stalinist wouldn't see a problem with that.

So you mean if your lawyer advises you not to do something you want to do, they're wrong?

That depends on what it is. There's nothing illegal about Trump congratulating Putin, so the lawyer's opinion of it is of no interest.

LOL

It’s their jobto interpret the Constitution when a case on it arises. That doesn’t help Kaz’s dementia.

Whether it's their job has been debated since Mrvury v. Madison. That doesn't alter the fact that the SC interprets it to mean what the judges wish it meant, not what it actually means.
LOL

You’re such a fucking moron...

Ok, so who’s supposed to interpret what it actually means, if not the Judiciary? :cuckoo:

A moron couldn't imagine any alternative to having the Supreme Court decide what the Constitution says.

Alternatives have been proposed. I see no point in disussing them with a moron who has no intention of listening with an open mind.

Their names were unmasked, which is effectively the same thing.

No it is not "the same thing", wiretapping someone's lines requires a FISA warrant, internal unmasking someone at DoJ or CIA in already captured communications does not, all you need is a proper reason to have done it.

Forum List

Back