White House working with insurers to bypass HealthCare.gov: WSJ

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
On a mission to help people bypass distressed health-insurance websites, the Obama administration said it may allow big insurers to directly sign up those who qualify for tax credits, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Currently, customers who are eligible for subsidies can get them only when purchasing coverage on the exchanges. The Obamacare website was launched on Oct. 1 and since then has had various technical problems.

This would be a MONSTOUSLY common sense move for Obama, I don't think he has it in.

Bad enough if I have to disclose financials on the healthcare website.. When the terms of service say no protection or privacy.. But only true morons are gonna disclose that to an evil insurance company...

And giving acess to an IRS database to multiple privare corporations? Gawwwd this dude must be panicked....

This is definitely a panic move on Obama's part. 5.2 million Americans that had insurance have been told they're uninsured.--They have no access to get on the Federal Government Obamacare's exchange web-site--and they have to be enrolled by December 15th to have coverage by January 1, 2014.

It's probably good they can't get on--because they're really going to flip out when they see their new premiums. Premiums that have sky-rocketed due to the mandates in Obamacare.

We have democrats politicians flipping out, we have Obama flipping out--and NO ONE knows what to do, except maybe Bill Clinton who told Obama to honor the promise of being able to keep your insurance plan if you like it. TOO late for that.

"Panic move" only a low information individual.

Since ACA is based on insurance company participation, this is a smart move.

Like Antares, I don't know if BHO will agree.

• Banned
Bad enough if I have to disclose financials on the healthcare website.. When the terms of service say no protection or privacy.. But only true morons are gonna disclose that to an evil insurance company...

And giving acess to an IRS database to multiple privare corporations? Gawwwd this dude must be panicked....

LOL, they give me their financials every day, you are one strange dude man.
The folks that get the subsidy are simply happy to be able to talk to a live person...I literally have filled out 12 Subsidy apps today and these people are ecstatic to get help.

The folks that get the subsidy are simply happy to be able to talk to a live person...I literally have filled out 12 Subsidy apps today and these people are ecstatic to get help.

Like I said -- true morons.. So fixated on getting free stuff --- they'd give their financial info to an unknown Nigerian Prince who's misplaced his keys to the palace...

Tell me.. In general -- why do the enrollees have to disclose ANY financials? Doesn't the IRS already HAVE a record of their yearly income going back years? Unless of course, they hardly HAVE an income.. In which case, they're going on Medicaid anyway, not on a policy that your company is gonna provide.

This whole thing is wire cage with a mound of Twinkies in the middle of it..

• Banned

Like I said -- true morons.. So fixated on getting free stuff --- they'd give their financial info to an unknown Nigerian Prince who's misplaced his keys to the palace...

Tell me.. In general -- why do the enrollees have to disclose ANY financials? Doesn't the IRS already HAVE a record of their yearly income going back years? Unless of course, they hardly HAVE an income.. In which case, they're going on Medicaid anyway, not on a policy that your company is gonna provide.

This whole thing is wire cage with a mound of Twinkies in the middle of it..

Typically people like you with these types of trust issues cannot themselves be trusted...I'm betting you just aren't an honest man.

They have to because Barak told them they had to.

There's the problem.. THEY HAVE TO.. Has nothing to do with my honesty does it?

Got an answer for why the IRS can't verify their income? Is it that people in different states and counties are getting DIFFERENT deals on subsidies? I know they are getting different deals on the POLICY premiums..

Why can't they go to the IRS website and see a TABLE for their subsidy? Why are YOU in the middle?

• Banned
There's the problem.. THEY HAVE TO.. Has nothing to do with my honesty does it?

Got an answer for why the IRS can't verify their income? Is it that people in different states and counties are getting DIFFERENT deals on subsidies? I know they are getting different deals on the POLICY premiums..

Why can't they go to the IRS website and see a TABLE for their subsidy? Why are YOU in the middle?

Dude?

Call your Congressman, they passed it this way....I am in the middle they can't seem to pull it off and the people need help.

I help them and it matters not whit what you think about it.

So youre not even curious about the vast govt incompetence thats unraveling here.. Even if the ultimate govt goal is to bust your employer and put you out of ajob in a few years? Thats the citizen attitude that makes our republlic run so smoothly..... Good luck and keep your head down. Dont doubt the plan.

So youre not even curious about the vast govt incompetence thats unraveling here.. Even if the ultimate govt goal is to bust your employer and put you out of ajob in a few years? Thats the citizen attitude that makes our republlic run so smoothly..... Good luck and keep your head down. Dont doubt the plan.

(smile) Being a dick comes naturally for you I see :)

You seem to think you have enough pull to get into the inside of this thing, knock yourself out.

I've known what the ultimate goal was for 5 years now....you ain't all that bright pops.

On a mission to help people bypass distressed health-insurance websites, the Obama administration said it may allow big insurers to directly sign up those who qualify for tax credits, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Currently, customers who are eligible for subsidies can get them only when purchasing coverage on the exchanges. The Obamacare website was launched on Oct. 1 and since then has had various technical problems.

This would be a MONSTOUSLY common sense move for Obama, I don't think he has it in.

I think you used the wrong word, you meant to say illegal, not common sense.

"Panic move" only a low information individual.

Since ACA is based on insurance company participation, this is a smart move.

Like Antares, I don't know if BHO will agree.

If anyone needs proof that something is a bad idea, just ask Jake, If he goes for it, it is always going to be smarter to do something else.

Tell me something Jake, how would you set this up since the law specifically sates that the only way to get a subsidy is if you buy a policy through a state run exchange? How should the insurance companies deal with the part of the law that specifically makes it illegal for them to operate like an exchange? Aren't you the guy that is always talking about the rule of law and we the people? How do you feel now that the law isn't made by we the people, and doesn't apply even when it is?

You seem to think you have enough pull to get into the inside of this thing, knock yourself out.

I've known what the ultimate goal was for 5 years now....you ain't all that bright pops.

A talented dick is always more desireable than a useful tool like you that is following orders bbefore they terminate yyou and yyour employer.....

Congrats on "THE FEW" you think you helped. Half of them probably dont understand what tney bought.. As todays news confirms....

A talented dick is always more desireable than a useful tool like you that is following orders bbefore they terminate yyou and yyour employer.....

Congrats on "THE FEW" you think you helped. Half of them probably dont understand what tney bought.. As todays news confirms....

LOL, rage against the machine little guy :)

Another legend in his own mind.

Nobody said you were talented....but thanks for the insight into the size of your ego....you poor little man...I know you don't like that I shut you down on this issue...but you jus ain't all that....it won't hurt for very long.

The website crashed this afternoon and a woman had her ID stolen this morning....you Lefty's are just screwed over this thing.

Nobody said you were talented....but thanks for the insight into the size of your ego....you poor little man...I know you don't like that I shut you down on this issue...but you jus ain't all that....it won't hurt for very long.

All you've done is try to project your dishonesty on me and call me a dick..

You didn't answer questions and you couldn't or wouldn't discuss the privacy concerns of allowing corporate insurers to handle financial information..

Did I miss the shut-down? Apparently that's just the perrenial state of your mind..

:eusa_angel:

All you've done is try to project your dishonesty on me and call me a dick..

You didn't answer questions and you couldn't or wouldn't discuss the privacy concerns of allowing corporate insurers to handle financial information..

Did I miss the shut-down? Apparently that's just the perrenial state of your mind..

:eusa_angel:

LOL, all you've done is parrot what I've told you and attribute it to your "Broker"......sorry pop...I've been doing this for a very long time.

The "privacy" issues are not within my purview...I feel very bad for the St. Louis woman who had her ID stolen this morning....but that is Bammy's problem...I am just one of the guy's who have to live with his shit policies for awhile.

You?

You are just some guy who got hit hard by the stupidity of this President and need to blame someone else...strike out at random people on the internet...you live in a world where only you are affected.

I live in a world where hundreds of peole are affected both negatively and positively every day....I live in a world where the emotions run strong with every phone call....one up...one down....one happy...one ruined.

So pardon me if I root for you are you family to get royally fucked because I deal with good people..not bitter, angry, hateful like yourself ever day.

Karma is real pop....

Forum List

Back