White House: WWII Veterans Should Get Over Pearl Harbor

Neither Earnest or Obama are fit to shine a WWII vet's shoes...for that matter any veteran's shoes.

Neither Earnest, nor Obama, is fit to shine the shoes of the lowliest infantry private that served during WWII. After Jan 20 we will all get over Obama. But we will never get over what happened at Pearl Harbor Dec 7, 1941.

ph-prop4-lg.jpg.cf.jpg

1941_wwiicampaign.jpg.cf.jpg

White House: ‘embittered’ World War II veterans should get over Pearl Harbor

Or in the real world- what was actually said

During a White House press briefing Monday, Earnest was asked whether veterans may be offended by Abe’s visit if he expressed no regret over the attack.

“If I were a World War II veteran who was drafted by the United States military to go and fight for our country overseas in the aftermath of the Pearl Harbor attack, I might feel quite embittered, and I think it would be a perfectly natural and understandable human reaction to not be particularly satisfied with the words of the Japanese Prime Minister,” Earnest said.

“Yes, there may be some who feel personally embittered,” he said. “But I’m confident that many will set aside their own personal bitterness, not because they’re personally satisfied by the words of the Prime Minister, but because they recognize how important this moment is for the United States.”

Neither Earnest, nor Obama, is fit to shine the shoes of the lowliest infantry private that served during WWII. After Jan 20 we will all get over Obama. But we will never get over what happened at Pearl Harbor Dec 7, 1941.

ph-prop4-lg.jpg.cf.jpg

Hilarious. At the end of your link it says this:

Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact [email protected].

Look at the front Page of this site:

BizPac Review | Conservative News Today

It's another Breitbart. Another Alt Right site.
truth_zpszysvgfmm.jpg
This is really funny shit coming from a Trump voter. My God, he is already running away from the lies he told you asshats.

Neither Earnest or Obama are fit to shine a WWII vet's shoes...for that matter any veteran's shoes.
And the orange POW slamming Maggot you voted for does?

He's not disparaging veterans....now shush, you're annoying
He said POWs were not heroes. Arte you saying POWs are not veterans?

H snapped back at McCain and McCain deserved it. I'm pro military and pro veteran, I come from a military family so don't question me on that. Earnest was wrong to say that. End of it

ph-prop4-lg.jpg.cf.jpg

Your avatar says it all Mr. Racist Fuck. You are an embarrassment to America.
Libtards are an embarrassment to America.

earnest never said what is claimed in the headline. that "article" even cites correctly what he said, and still lies. and you trumptards fall for it, of course. op peddles racism again, of course. a true trumptard. and probably praises the alleged softbank deal at the same time... lol
How many RWrs here didn't even bother reading the whole article before they went on their rant? No wonder they are easy marks for fake news.

From whitehouse.gov

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Josh Earnest, 12/5/16

"MR. EARNEST: Listen, I can’t speak for every single American and how they will respond to or react to this particular situation. If I were a World War II veteran who was drafted by the United States military to go and fight for our country overseas in the aftermath of the Pearl Harbor attack, I might feel quite embittered. And I think it would be a perfectly natural and understandable human reaction to not be particularly satisfied with the words of the Japanese Prime Minister.

But I think the thing that we know about the Greatest Generation of Americans is they’re anything -- well, let me say it this way. This Greatest Generation of Americans, I think we take a risk if we underestimate their patriotism and their capacity to set aside their own personal interests and prioritize the ambition and opportunity of the American people.

And so, yes, there may be some who feel personally embittered. But I’m confident that many will set aside their own personal bitterness, not because they’re personally satisfied by the words of the Prime Minister, but because they recognize how important this moment is for the United States. And that’s certainly why they qualify to be described as the greatest generation."

H snapped back at McCain and McCain deserved it. I'm pro military and pro veteran, I come from a military family so don't question me on that. Earnest was wrong to say that. End of it
You've never shown yourself to be pro-veteran unless there was something in it for you and your political point. A fact.

You've never shown yourself to be pro-veteran unless there was something in it for you and your political point. A fact.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if a sack of them hit you upside your head, now stop your damn lying, I'm sick of telling you to stop lying also. Take a hint, Bopete

What is Trump? Two years old? He trashed POWs & you could care less. You people are just disgusting peiple that excuse a lying, hate spewing POS like Donald Trump.

What is Trump? Two years old? He trashed POWs & you could care less. You people are just disgusting peiple that excuse a lying, hate spewing POS like Donald Trump.

Yawn, don't sit and trash trump to deflect. That never works.....it's like that lame ass Bbbbbuuuuut BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! You all bawled for eight years

It is natural to feel anger at Japan for that attack. But the attack was planned & carried out by the Japan leadership. They are dead. Today's Japan is different. They realize their history and how wrong it was.

Trashing Germany & Japan today because of WWII is stupid. I do business with Vietnam.

Yawn, don't sit and trash trump to deflect. That never works.....it's like that lame ass Bbbbbuuuuut BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! You all bawled for eight years
I am not deflecting. You said Trump was OK to trash POWs because McCain said something about him. That is being immature. Trump has always been a immature little orange spoiled brat.

The cast of Hamilton express their concerns to Pence, & the little crybaby tweets how Hamilton is over rated.

You people are sofa king stupid that you don't know what an asshole you elected.

Forum List

Back