White House: WWII Veterans Should Get Over Pearl Harbor

You lied. The White House never said that WWII vets should get over Pearl Harbor
They don't have to say it, we all know how they feel. That is why they are going home next month their with asses in hand and their heads hung low.

He's not disparaging veterans....now shush, you're annoying
He said POWs were not heroes. Arte you saying POWs are not veterans?

H snapped back at McCain and McCain deserved it. I'm pro military and pro veteran, I come from a military family so don't question me on that. Earnest was wrong to say that. End of it

What is Trump? Two years old? He trashed POWs & you could care less. You people are just disgusting peiple that excuse a lying, hate spewing POS like Donald Trump.

Yawn, don't sit and trash trump to deflect. That never works.....it's like that lame ass Bbbbbuuuuut BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! You all bawled for eight years
I am not deflecting. You said Trump was OK to trash POWs because McCain said something about him. That is being immature. Trump has always been a immature little orange spoiled brat.

The cast of Hamilton express their concerns to Pence, & the little crybaby tweets how Hamilton is over rated.

You people are sofa king stupid that you don't know what an asshole you elected.

I never said it was OK for Trump to say what he did, I said I know why he said it Back your little choo choo up and try again.

Now go whine about trump to someone else...maybe BoPete the dyke and you can have fun with each other

So.......................how many RW dupes here admit to being duped by the OP?
You lied. The White House never said that WWII vets should get over Pearl Harbor
They don't have to say it, we all know how they feel. That is why they are going home next month their with asses in hand and their heads hung low.
Wow! Amazing powers of mind reading you have! Do you use your super powers for good?

Just what you would expect from an American hating muslim like obama.
cant believe you said that after all the times you have shown your hatred of America....
There's America then there's obama's America, liberal America. That splinter deserves nothing but hatred. It needs to be utterly destroyed.
there has always been a liberal portion of America just like there has always been a conservative portion....an American who does not hate their country recognizes this and deals with it and would never call for the downfall of the country just because they cant handle it....like you do....

Neither Earnest, nor Obama, is fit to shine the shoes of the lowliest infantry private that served during WWII. After Jan 20 we will all get over Obama. But we will never get over what happened at Pearl Harbor Dec 7, 1941.

ph-prop4-lg.jpg.cf.jpg

1941_wwiicampaign.jpg.cf.jpg

White House: ‘embittered’ World War II veterans should get over Pearl Harbor
Your avatar says it all Mr. Racist Fuck. You are an embarrassment to America.
Libtards are an embarrassment to America.
so are many conservatives....namely the far right and left.....

cant believe you said that after all the times you have shown your hatred of America....
There's America then there's obama's America, liberal America. That splinter deserves nothing but hatred. It needs to be utterly destroyed.
there has always been a liberal portion of America just like there has always been a conservative portion....an American who does not hate their country recognizes this and deals with it and would never call for the downfall of the country just because they cant handle it....like you do....
I just recognize that it is necessary. If anything of what made this country prosperous and decent is to survive, the rotten, gangrenous, part must be cut off and separated.

The time when we could get together and agree is done, over. The left has spent decades diluting the American identify with toxic multiculturalism. Save what we can. Let the Titanic sink. Build another later on down the line.

I just recognize that it is necessary. If anything of what made this country prosperous and decent is to survive, the rotten, gangrenous, part must be cut off and separated.

The time when we could get together and agree is done, over. The left has spent decades diluting the American identify with toxic multiculturalism. Save what we can. Let the Titanic sink. Build another later on down the line.
the gangrenous part must be cut off and separated.
which is the far right and left....and you are in one of them factions....i hear China is nice this time of year,keep in touch,send us a card at the holidays,if they allow you too....

He said POWs were not heroes. Arte you saying POWs are not veterans?

H snapped back at McCain and McCain deserved it. I'm pro military and pro veteran, I come from a military family so don't question me on that. Earnest was wrong to say that. End of it

What is Trump? Two years old? He trashed POWs & you could care less. You people are just disgusting peiple that excuse a lying, hate spewing POS like Donald Trump.

Yawn, don't sit and trash trump to deflect. That never works.....it's like that lame ass Bbbbbuuuuut BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! You all bawled for eight years
I am not deflecting. You said Trump was OK to trash POWs because McCain said something about him. That is being immature. Trump has always been a immature little orange spoiled brat.

The cast of Hamilton express their concerns to Pence, & the little crybaby tweets how Hamilton is over rated.

You people are sofa king stupid that you don't know what an asshole you elected.

I never said it was OK for Trump to say what he did, I said I know why he said it Back your little choo choo up and try again.

Now go whine about trump to someone else...maybe BoPete the dyke and you can have fun with each other
You said he did not disparage vets. He did it. There is no excuse.

Yet another white Supremacist who wants a white America.

Forum List

Back