White Liberal Homosexual agenda, not what black people need.

Like I said. The right wing hates gays, blacks, Muslim, Hispanics and atheists.

The left wing hates whites, straights, Christians, soldiers, sailors, police, farmers, beauty pageant contestants, cheerleaders, football players, taxpayers, mechanics, anyone who works with his hands, country music fans, NASCAR crowds, hunters, gun owners, cowboys, cowgirls, engineers, mathematicians, priests, preachers, blondes, the blue-eyed and the able-bodied.

No.

That would be the right wing.

They just hate. Which is fine. You can hate all you want. It's a free country.

But the United States Constitution basically says keep that shit to yourself.

What the hell does "family structure" even mean? You do realize the American view on that topic has changed frequently throughout our history, right? It's a myth. There's no such thing. Family is best left to the people IN IT, not some schmuck on the internet telling anyone else how they ought to live their life.

Homosexuality isn't something people choose. Which means you're either gay and open, or gay in a "family structure" that doesn't actually work. Forcing people to go against their emotions because of your homophobic irrationality is just worthless and counter-productive.

This isn't a race issue. Just because being blacks and homosexuals are both minorities in this country and share that one title in common does not mean they are the same. Minority politics are designed to help minority groups. Simple as that.

Please take your homophobia elsewhere.

And yet, the majority of black voters vote Democrat. Why is that?

And, I might point out, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. What 'black family structure'?

That doesn't mean there's no "family structure", it just means that it's beginning to crumble but then again that's a problem that's been occurring in America in general for years.

I know. And it started to crumble because of the Democrats. Also, generally, blacks are no different from whites. Or hispanics. Shocking, I know! I wish someone could explain to me why the hell someone's skin color makes them different to anyone else.

And, I might point out, 70% of black children are born to single mothers. What 'black family structure'?

That doesn't mean there's no "family structure", it just means that it's beginning to crumble but then again that's a problem that's been occurring in America in general for years.

I know. And it started to crumble because of the Democrats. Also, generally, blacks are no different from whites. Or hispanics. Shocking, I know! I wish someone could explain to me why the hell someone's skin color makes them different to anyone else.

hahaha. Only a rhetorical question I presume.

What the hell does "family structure" even mean? You do realize the American view on that topic has changed frequently throughout our history, right? It's a myth. There's no such thing. Family is best left to the people IN IT, not some schmuck on the internet telling anyone else how they ought to live their life.

Homosexuality isn't something people choose. Which means you're either gay and open, or gay in a "family structure" that doesn't actually work. Forcing people to go against their emotions because of your homophobic irrationality is just worthless and counter-productive.

This isn't a race issue. Just because being blacks and homosexuals are both minorities in this country and share that one title in common does not mean they are the same. Minority politics are designed to help minority groups. Simple as that.

Please take your homophobia elsewhere.

No one is "Homophobic" , I am not afraid of homosexuals, I just don't want their issues
bundled with black issues, in a Democratic liberal party, that has sold out to the homosexuals with political power in this country. The scientific data is not diffineitive enough to say that homosexuality is something that people have no choice in selecting.
It is a lifestyle that is in fact chosen. A perverse one at that.

When the homosexual global conspirators, are now trying to activate their Judges, and
other homosexuals in the Judicial system to legislate laws legalizing homosexual sodomy,thus forcing the majority heterosexual populace into accepting their homosexual lifestyle ,without any kind of popular vote, ie, homosexual marriage, this is what I am not in favor of.

Blacks in America must realize that the white liberal agenda is loaded with issues that
are not condusive to the propogation of the black family structure.
Homosexual marriage is one of these dead end issues.

The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.
Here now we have white liberal Democrats trying to bundle a perversion called homosexual
marriage, and homosexual rights , with minority issues.

They are claim that people who engage in a sexual perversion must get minority status
and have civil rights. And are saying that their homosexual perversion issue, is the same as the struggle black people had during the sixties with civil rights.

This and other issues these white liberal homosexual sypathizers are combining with
Democratic liberal issues, must be scrutinized by members of the black community.
We should not be a part of a political party that wants to promote homosexuality or any other perversion.

Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle"
it is not.! It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race. As homosexuals can not reproduce themselves.
Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.
Drugs, AIDS, gang violence, unwed mothers. And you think that a "gay agenda" is the threat to the Black community in America?

He who troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind. Gays are the least of your problems.

No one is "Homophobic" , I am not afraid of homosexuals, I just don't want their issues
bundled with black issues, in a Democratic liberal party, that has sold out to the homosexuals with political power in this country. The scientific data is not diffineitive enough to say that homosexuality is something that people have no choice in selecting.
So when did you choose to be heterosexual? Because clearly you must be attracted to both men and women, but only engage in romance with women? When did you choose that? Gay issues have never been bundled with black issues. Again, just because they share one thing in common, being minority status, does not mean they are bundled together. If you go to the store to buy an apple, it is not bundled with a banana despite both being fruits. They are two separate things with something in common.

When the homosexual global conspirators, are now trying to activate their Judges, and
other homosexuals in the Judicial system to legislate laws legalizing homosexual sodomy,thus forcing the majority heterosexual populace into accepting their homosexual lifestyle ,without any kind of popular vote, ie, homosexual marriage, this is what I am not in favor of.
And you think you're not homophobic? Reconsider.

I hate to break it to you, but there's nothing illegal about anal sex, nor does it require judges to "legislate laws legalizing" it. The government has little say about what goes on in a bedroom between two consenting adults. Why do you think you do?

So when did you choose to be heterosexual? Because clearly you must be attracted to both men and women, but only engage in romance with women? When did you choose that? Gay issues have never been bundled with black issues. Again, just because they share one thing in common, being minority status, does not mean they are bundled together. If you go to the store to buy an apple, it is not bundled with a banana despite both being fruits. They are two separate things with something in common.

I hate to break it to you, but there's nothing illegal about anal sex, nor does it require judges to "legislate laws legalizing" it. The government has little say about what goes on in a bedroom between two consenting adults. Why do you think you do?

I don't think he objects to anal sex or even sex between men (think "down low") but the concept of open homosexuality as a lifestyle.

Blacks in America must realize that the white liberal agenda is loaded with issues that
are not condusive to the propogation of the black family structure.
Homosexual marriage is one of these dead end issues.

The black family structure has always been based on the black male and the black female.
Here now we have white liberal Democrats trying to bundle a perversion called homosexual
marriage, and homosexual rights , with minority issues.

They are claim that people who engage in a sexual perversion must get minority status
and have civil rights. And are saying that their homosexual perversion issue, is the same as the struggle black people had during the sixties with civil rights.

This and other issues these white liberal homosexual sypathizers are combining with
Democratic liberal issues, must be scrutinized by members of the black community.
We should not be a part of a political party that wants to promote homosexuality or any other perversion.

Black people must resist being brainwashed into accepting homosexuality as "normal" or as an "alternative lifestyle"
it is not.! It is just another attempt at genocide of the black race. As homosexuals can not reproduce themselves.
Just as drugs, AIDS, Gang vilolence, were introduced into the black community, so is this scurge of homosexuality, and homosexual marriage being presented to blacks, by white America.

"Black family structure"?? Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Chances are, you don't even know who your Daddy is.

You need to worry less about other people lifestyles and focus more on the failings within your own community.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell, you dissed the Republican base so that is being interpreted as racist.

In this thread CG has dissed black voters...so with the same logic we can conclude that CG is racist.

:thup:

she said the obamas are probably racist. does that count?

Saying the majority of Republicans don't like those groups I listed isn't a "diss". It's a fact.
When Republicans call Obama, "Nazi, Communist, Marxist, Muslim, the anti Christ", and all the other things they are saying, they are just making that up because they hate him. He hasn't done anything close to the accusations coming from the majority of the Republicans. Bearing false witness is most definitely a sign of racism.

Especially, when Republicans print such things as these and use them at actual poitical events. Oh, but then they apoligize:

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

And, of course, the canned apology from Diane Fedele, the person responsible for the image:

"I apologize to anyone who was offended because that was not my intent," said club President Diane Fedele. "It was poor judgment on my part. It was strictly an attempt to point out the outrageousness of Obama's statement that he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

ap_obama_mo_081020_main.jpg

obama-waffles-mix.jpg

watermelon_white_house.jpg

obama_nigger_watermelon.jpg

KFC is garbage, Popeyes and Churchs Chicken is where its at.

Anal sex between two men is still considered a crime in many countries throughout the
world. It is a crime punishable by death in Iran. There is nothing o.k. about anal sex.
It is physiologically unsafe, and is very unsanitary to say the least.
There are still a few sodomy laws on the books in America also.
Sodomy is a form of insanity, as far as I am concerned.

How come when there is a gay black dude, they are always the gayest?

rupaul.jpg

I've always wondered about the Democrat vote. Conservatives (Repubicans ) are usually the ones accused of holding blacks back. But who was it that stood in the doorways to education and a path to the future?

Little Rock, Arkansas:
!957, Little Rock Nine. Govenor Orval Ugene Faubus (DEMOCRAT) Tried to hinder black students from going to white school even using the Arkansas National Gaurd. President Eisenhower nationalized the gaurd (taking control away from Faubus) and had them step down so black students could enter white school.

New Orleans:
1960, Ruby Bridges (there were others at different school but we most remember her. Note Norman Rockwells painting "The Trouble We All Live With") at the ripe old age of six needed the protection of Federal Marshalls to keep her safe from Govenor Jimmy Davis (DEMOCRAT) so little black Ruby Nell could enter white school.

Tuscaloosa Alabama:
1963, Vivian Malone Jones and James Hood needed Federal Marshalls to remove George Wallace (Not the black comedian one) the(DEMOCRAT) govenor from the doorway of a white school so the black students could enter.

Anal sex between two men is still considered a crime in many countries throughout the
world. It is a crime punishable by death in Iran. There is nothing o.k. about anal sex.

Why don't you go live in Iran then, since their standard of living seems to be desirable for you. Hahaha. What other countries make it illegal? Why do you think it is physiologically unsafe? And while you may believe anal sex is insanity, it's clear you're clueless when it comes to the sanity department yourself. There's a reason why no psychiatrist anywhere in this country views it as a form of illness. My guess is they're a whole lot smarter than you.

So, where's this list of countries you're thinking of moving to?

Are you converted prison Moslem?

Forum List

Back