White libs more racist than white supremacists

Most of the people today spouting the "plantation" crap are White republican conservatives and their Black "conservative" republican stooge counterparts..............
Your words, not mine.

You "forgot" to add the qualifier that I put in bold above. That definitely does not mean that I think that all of them are stooges, just the ones I was referencing above. Bad try............

White libs are more concerned with other races than their own - race trading dumb fucks! No other race gives a shit about the white race. I think each race should take care of their own, and many do.
Koreans only patronise Koreans, but you never hear the dip shit left call them racist, and they are not!
They have pride in their race, and they want to support it - that is cool!
The libs really only use the black, and hispanic races for power - fuck the liberals!

Such a bitter old cracker!:eusa_whistle:

Koreans are called racist by the left quite often. You have no idea what you are talking about, and you should quit posting such nonsense.

Dr Benjamin Carson.
Subjected to volumes of racist rhetoric by the fanatical liberal totalitarians of the obamacult!

How dare that boy disagree!
He even tried to leave the plantation!!
White liberals need to make some black friends, real friends mind, not just a token to show off to their chums, perhaps if they knew a black person he might explain it to them!!

Most of the people today spouting the "plantation" crap are White republican conservatives and their Black "conservative" republican stooge counterparts..............

True. As fractured and broken as the Republican Party is now, the "plantation buzzword is nothing but a strategy that now has so called "black conservatives" and liberals fighting each other, which is exactly what the desired effect was.

Of course the Democratic Party is not without it's issues, as there are liberals and conservatives on both sides.

The black conservatives that are swallowing this "plantation" crap for their own good, need to be vigilant and take a step back and think before they are led to the pasture, fed a plate of BS, and then discarded by their new "allies".

Black citizens in America who have access to the media and have some clarity regarding the social changes of the last 50 years should have enough sense to not buy in 100% to either political party. In the context of recorded history , 50 years is not a long time.

We are not that far removed from "the back of the bus, water hoses, and Geman Shepards. And in many more ways there is a greater crisis now within the black population than there was during the Civil Rights era.

I agree, divide and conquer is an effective strategy. I have no problem with Black conservatives or republicans in general. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I think that it's good to have a variety of ideas and opinions. I just have a problem with the minority of them who act like stooges and spout that plantation crap as well as their blanket insults and huckstering.

I think it would be great for those Black conservatives who have been "swallowing" that plantation crap to come forward and denounce that "plantation" "wanting handouts" and "brainwashed" crap, and use it as an opportunity to spread their positive message and ideas. In my opinion Michael Steele has seen the light and has reached out and moved in a positive direction. I would like to see him embraced more, we have more in common than not in common. Minor differences shouldn't lead to alienation.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regarding not buying into either political party!

Well said, I agree. You have shown that there's a positive way to address that in the last paragraph. The stooges would have made that same statement and add insults and blanket generalization that they know would please their bigoted audience and target market.

True. As fractured and broken as the Republican Party is now, the "plantation buzzword is nothing but a strategy that now has so called "black conservatives" and liberals fighting each other, which is exactly what the desired effect was.

Of course the Democratic Party is not without it's issues, as there are liberals and conservatives on both sides.

The black conservatives that are swallowing this "plantation" crap for their own good, need to be vigilant and take a step back and think before they are led to the pasture, fed a plate of BS, and then discarded by their new "allies".

Black citizens in America who have access to the media and have some clarity regarding the social changes of the last 50 years should have enough sense to not buy in 100% to either political party. In the context of recorded history , 50 years is not a long time.

We are not that far removed from "the back of the bus, water hoses, and Geman Shepards. And in many more ways there is a greater crisis now within the black population than there was during the Civil Rights era.

I agree, divide and conquer is an effective strategy. I have no problem with Black conservatives or republicans in general. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I think that it's good to have a variety of ideas and opinions. I just have a problem with the minority of them who act like stooges and spout that plantation crap as well as their blanket insults and huckstering.

I think it would be great for those Black conservatives who have been "swallowing" that plantation crap to come forward and denounce that "plantation" "wanting handouts" and "brainwashed" crap, and use it as an opportunity to spread their positive message and ideas. In my opinion Michael Steele has seen the light and has reached out and moved in a positive direction. I would like to see him embraced more, we have more in common than not in common. Minor differences shouldn't lead to alienation.

Well said, I agree. You have shown that there's a positive way to address that in the last paragraph. The stooges would have made that same statement and add insults and blanket generalization that they know would please their bigoted audience and target market.

I agree 100% about Michael Steele, Phoenix. I think he may have had an epiphany when he was (probably) dressed down behind closed doors a few years back for referring to Rush Limbaugh as an "entertainer" as opposed to what he really is, which is the "de facto" leader and "media mouthpiece" of the extreme right side of the Republican party.

The way that he reversed field almost overnight after that made it obvious that he was forced to publicly apologize for what he stated.

Is that what you think of Black Republicans, racist? Are you incorrectly implying that I am saying that in the post you quoted? The problem with you people, is that you like to make your own ignorant narrative out of something that wasn't said. I like Michael Steele and Colin Powell.
That's obviously what YOU think, asshole.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::clap2::clap2:

That's the Colin Powell I like. If he ever would have run against Obama, I would have voted for him in a heartbeat. I'm "surprised" that he is not more popular than a guy like west or cain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Questioner: But the fact is, isn't it, that Reagan does get to the Wallace voter and to the racist side of the Wallace voter by doing away with legal services, by cutting down on food stamps?

Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites.

And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes

I agree 100% about Michael Steele, Phoenix. I think he may have had an epiphany when he was (probably) dressed down behind closed doors a few years back for referring to Rush Limbaugh as an "entertainer" as opposed to what he really is, which is the "de facto" leader and "media mouthpiece" of the extreme right side of the Republican party.

The way that he reversed field almost overnight after that made it obvious that he was forced to publicly apologize for what he stated.

No doubt. There were plenty of other factors too, if you google "Michael Steele southern strategy", you can really see why they don't like him now. :)

No doubt. There were plenty of other factors too, if you google "Michael Steele southern strategy", you can really see why they don't like him now. :)

I will. Thanks for the heads up.

And the parties switched ideologies from the 60's thru the 80's. Why do you suppose the Republican Party is also known as "the white party"?

And the parties switched ideologies from the 60's thru the 80's.
True. Democrats became (more) liberal and 'progressive', while the GOP (largely) became more conservative.

I would go father, arguing that they routinely trade (public) platforms every 4-8 years, making political affiliation (with the two main parties) a very poor indicator of ideology or policy, especially if you don't at least account for the (still existent, in many ways and areas) North-South divide.

History has left its shadow cast long upon the nation.

Forum List

Back