White libs more racist than white supremacists

Most of the people today spouting the "plantation" crap are White republican conservatives and their Black "conservative" republican stooge counterparts..............
All black Republicans are Uncle Toms, right, racist?

Is that what you think of Black Republicans, racist? Are you incorrectly implying that I am saying that in the post you quoted? The problem with you people, is that you like to make your own ignorant narrative out of something that wasn't said. I like Michael Steele and Colin Powell.
That's obviously what YOU think, asshole.

Is that what you think of Black Republicans, racist? Are you incorrectly implying that I am saying that in the post you quoted? The problem with you people, is that you like to make your own ignorant narrative out of something that wasn't said. I like Michael Steele and Colin Powell.

No it's not, asshole! :lol: Aren't you a White racist who doesn't like Black people? What's your party affiliation genius?

In my life experience, complete opposite.

For the ones who supported the civil rights movement, they absolutely deserve to be honored.

Truth be told, black people who were around during that era can recognize condescending behavior when they see it without any help from anyone.

This current right wing, reverse psychology strategy, with white conservatives using black pawns as script reciting mouth pieces to wage their war against white liberals to "get blacks off of the plantation" is nothing but a ploy to entice gullible registered black voters to switch parties. In actuality, black voters have good reason to have no allegiance to either side.

The joke is on the pawns, because when the day arrives that the same conservatives are back in power, they will kick the pawns to the curb.

Amen! If it wasn't for White Liberals who fought against White conservatives, slavery wouldn't have ended, the "Black Codes", Jim Crow, and an oppressive White power structure of White conservatives who denied Black people the right to vote , discriminate against them, and treat them worse than second class citizens in a de jure and de factor manner, would still exist.
White Liberals died helping Black people in the Civil Rights Movement, where were the White conservatives? Oh, that's right;they were the ones fighting against and at times killing them.

Absolutely. What seems to be the point that many are missing here is that NEITHER party was specifically responsible for or had a monopoly on supporting the Civil Rights Movement.

My own parents and grandparents were there in the 50's and 60's, marching and enduring the backlash from those savages who were turning water hoses and dogs loose on people.

Stock Footage: CIVIL RIGHTS PROTEST ALABAMA 1963

There were liberals on both sides who supported the ideology and helped facillitate the process of change. Liberals and conservatives were not party specific on that issue.

This board is race obsessed.

Leadership in both parties are ripping off this nation and all you race obsessed notwits can think about are race issues.

No wonder our leaders can rip us off with impunity.

They realize that as long as they pander to this nation's prejudices, as long as they can stoke its fear and hatred, they have nothing to worry about.

Leadership in both parties are ripping off this nation and all you race obsessed notwits can think about are race issues.

They realize that as long as they pander to this nation's prejudices, as long as they can stoke its fear and hatred, they have nothing to worry about.
So you acknowledge Obama is pitting races against each other?

White liberal bigotry is an insidious form of racism that disguises itself as good intentions and sympathy when in reality it is based on a mentality of superiority. The white liberals believe themselves to be the plus ultra pursuant to knowing what is best for blacks, women and children.

White liberals do not hold blacks in any form of esteem in the least – quite the opposite. They begin all associations with blacks, such as they have, viewing them as intellectually and socially malnourished. They hold the mindset that blacks must be angry and aggrieved for past ills perpetrated upon their ancestors and carried on today at the hands of evil conservatives. And believe me when I tell you, one of the greatest affronts to white liberals is for a black person to have better grammatical skills than they have and to not be angry and filled with resentment.
White libs more racist than white supremacists

True
:lol:

Another one that doesn't understand the meaning of the word, "racist".

Dr Benjamin Carson.
Subjected to volumes of racist rhetoric by the fanatical liberal totalitarians of the obamacult!

How dare that boy disagree!
He even tried to leave the plantation!!
White liberals need to make some black friends, real friends mind, not just a token to show off to their chums, perhaps if they knew a black person he might explain it to them!!

Most of the people today spouting the "plantation" crap are White republican conservatives and their Black "conservative" republican stooge counterparts..............

True. As fractured and broken as the Republican Party is now, the "plantation buzzword is nothing but a strategy that now has so called "black conservatives" and liberals fighting each other, which is exactly what the desired effect was.

Of course the Democratic Party is not without it's issues, as there are liberals and conservatives on both sides.

The black conservatives that are swallowing this "plantation" crap for their own good, need to be vigilant and take a step back and think before they are led to the pasture, fed a plate of BS, and then discarded by their new "allies".

Black citizens in America who have access to the media and have some clarity regarding the social changes of the last 50 years should have enough sense to not buy in 100% to either political party. In the context of recorded history , 50 years is not a long time.

We are not that far removed from "the back of the bus, water hoses, and Geman Shepards. And in many more ways there is a greater crisis now within the black population than there was during the Civil Rights era.

In my life experience, complete opposite.

It is a new ploy of the right to disguise their racism by calling the left racist. It is a Karl Rove strategy, it is getting old, and the only ones stupid enough to fall for it are on the right.
You want some documentation?

Minorities (especially "blacks") are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Either we're pro-Democrats because they are offering and supplying us with all this "free stuff", or we're stupider than dirt, as the racist Democratic Party, which, obviously doesn't have the black community's interests "at heart" are keeping us tethered to the plantation, and under the belief that " being lazy" is preferable to "hard work" and responsibility is too difficult a word to spell, let alone use as a reference for living.
If the Democratic Party is Burger King and the Republican Party is McDonalds, what do y'all have that's inviting, nutritious and tasty?

Why would he acknowledge that?

Almost the minute after Obama won the first election you guys were out in droves depicting Obama as a "witchdoctor" or "eating watermelon".

Obama introduced nothing new.

Almost the minute after Obama won the first election you guys were out in droves depicting Obama as a "witchdoctor" or "eating watermelon".

Go back and read what he said. Try going slow.

There is racism on both sides, Progressives tried to use eugenics, to control minorities, they also formed the KKK. All that said, there are extreme racists on the right.

I also know liberals who hate Obama, and it's not his policies they hate.

The KKK was formed by the Southern defeated conservative democrats in the 1860s.

Conservative progressives revived the KKK in the 1920s to promote their twisted form of nativism, jingoism, and racism.

Go back and read what he said. Try going slow.

Sorry?

Were the words I used too big?

S. J. is simply subpar in the brains and common sense departments, Sallow.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::clap2::clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
White libs are more concerned with other races than their own - race trading dumb fucks! No other race gives a shit about the white race. I think each race should take care of their own, and many do.
Koreans only patronise Koreans, but you never hear the dip shit left call them racist, and they are not!
They have pride in their race, and they want to support it - that is cool!
The libs really only use the black, and hispanic races for power - fuck the liberals!

Such a bitter old cracker!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back