White Lives Don't Matter

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Relentlessly screaming "racism," Democrats have fueled savage attacks by black thugs against whites. Blacks murder four or five times more whites than the reverse. Rapes of white women by blacks occur at an even higher rate. Then there is the "Knockout Game" where black thugs mercilessly sucker punch any random white person. Four white victims were murdered by this "game".

Last edited:
Here we see another classic example of white victimhood. This is a lie. Whites are at least 6 times more likey to be killed by another white than by someone black. And 100 times more whites kill themselves than are killed by blacks. So Instead of whites like this one taking responsibility to work on white on white crime and white suicide, we consistenty see this.

Annually whites lead the nation in rapes and at committ at least 3 times the number of rapes than blacks. Each year blacks are the leading victims of hate crimes and the number 1 perpetrator of the hate crimes aganst blacks are whites. So again, we see another white race bait thread..

Last edited:
99.99 percent of Black Lives Don't Matter to Democrats either. That's why I created a thread called Black Deaths Matter documenting the 99.99 percent of the Black murders that go unnoticed decade after decade in Black communties across the US.

Relentlessly screaming "racism," Democrats have fueled savage attacks by black thugs against whites. Blacks murder four or five times more whites than the reverse. Rapes of white women by blacks occur at an even higher rate. Then there is the "Knockout Game" where black thugs mercilessly sucker punch any random white person. Four white victims were murdered by this "game".

Democrats are always fueling one sort of rage or another. They don't seem to be able to think of another way to do anything.

You know... I don't know about the knockout game being particularly exclusive to any one race. 147 years ago, when I was in high school, a great many stupid black kids took part in something like that. Plus stupid whites, asians, meskins, injuns and eskimos, if there were any. But one twit... I mean teen girl would be on top and slam the girl on the bottom's head into the bathroom tile/asphalt/grass/whatever a certain amount of times.

Then ya stand around and hope she didn't die and put prison in your future, or you stood around and hoped she died cuz psychopaths and all. Or you turned weaselly and ran away when an adult showed up.

99.99 percent of Black Lives Don't Matter to Democrats either. That's why I created a thread called Black Deaths Matter documenting the 99.99 percent of the Black murders that go unnoticed decade after decade in Black communties across the US.

Hell, democrat's lives don't even matter to democrats.

They can still vote after death, after all.

Democrats are always fueling one sort of rage or another. They don't seem to be able to think of another way to do it.

You know... I don't know about the knockout game being particularly exclusive to any one race. 147 years ago, when I was in high school, a great many stupid black kids took part in something like that. Plus stupid whites, asians, meskins, injuns and eskimos, if there were any. But one twit... I mean teen girl would be on top and slam the girl on the bottom's head into the bathroom tile/asphalt/grass/whatever a certain amount of times.

Then ya stand around and hope she didn't die and put prison in your future, or you stood around and hoped she died cuz psychopaths and all. Or you turned weaselly and ran away when an adult showed up.
Its sad to watch whites living in this delusion as if they are simply innocent victims of everything. Republicans have been the ones fueling out rage and they have been doing it since Reagan.

Democrats are always fueling one sort of rage or another. They don't seem to be able to think of another way to do anything.

it wasn't a punch, it was an elbow hit

Its sad to watch whites living in this delusion as if they are simply innocent victims of everything. Republicans have been the ones fueling out rage and they have been doing it since Reagan.

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah.

Get some new material, Buffy.

Forum List

Back