White Male Privilege and BLM

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I do tend to like Paul Joseph Watson's You Tube videos, he also seems to get along well with Ann Coulter, which makes me like him even more....I know he's associated with the freak Alex Jones, who makes no sense....but I like Paul Joseph Watson:

"Fuck Your Feelings" - duration 2 minutes and 57 seconds.

"I Love My White Male Privilege!" - duration 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
I do tend to like Paul Joseph Watson's You Tube videos, he also seems to get along well with Ann Coulter, which makes me like him even more....I know he's associated with the freak Alex Jones, who makes no sense....but I like Paul Joseph Watson:

Edited to add comment.

I'm sorry, I tried to watch but have no clue what he's babbling about, but he does appear to have some deep-seated psych issues, taking out his frustrations by making videos.... :cuckoo:

• Banned

Edited to add comment.

I'm sorry, I tried to watch but have no clue what he's babbling about, but he does appear to have some deep-seated psych issues, taking out his frustrations by making videos.... :cuckoo:

Hey Ogo :slap: :tongue:

I thought the guy raised some valid points concerning PC.
Naturally, you ignore the content and focus on the guy, psychoanalyzing him through your screen thus trying to look smart.
It is typical from the Global Elitist stooge like you to do that. Every post you make is anti-American and reflects the talking points of the Intelligentsia.

• Banned

Edited to add comment.

What and ALL the crazies that babble on about how they're hard done to because they're NOT white and blame white people seemingly for EVERYTHING....they don't have deep-seated psych issues?

Darling Ogo, you have Carla Danger agreeing with you....uh-oh :eek-52:

Naturally, you ignore the content and focus on the guy, psychoanalyzing him through your screen thus trying to look smart.
It is typical from the Global Elitist stooge like you to do that. Every post you make is anti-American and reflects the talking points of the Intelligentsia.

I watched for one minute and fifteen seconds. That was all I could stomach. Might have helped if I had a clue in the world what the fuck any of it is referring to, but I don't. Suffice to say, as far as communicating a message he's an abject failure. Nobody communicates by yelling at a camera.

One minute and fifteen seconds I'll never get back. So I thought I'd contribute my expert analysis on the mental state of people who switch on a video camera and start foaming at the mouth.

You're welcome. Don't mention it.

Last edited:

Edited to add comment.

What and ALL the crazies that babble on about how they're hard done to because they're NOT white and blame white people seemingly for EVERYTHING....they don't have deep-seated psych issues?

They might. Haven't seen 'em. :dunno:

I only watched this because ------- you posted it. :smiliehug:

Edited to add comment.

Ah Ogo :smiliehug:

You know I'm calling you Ogo because you insist on calling The Donald....The Rump or Rump :tongue:

Edited to add comment.

Ah Ogo :smiliehug:

You know I'm calling you Ogo because you insist on calling The Donald....The Rump or Rump :tongue:

I did not know why. But I like it. :thup:

I watched for one minute and fifteen seconds. That was all I could stomach. Might have helped if I had a clue in the world what the fuck any of it is referring to, but I don't. Suffice to say, as far as communicating a message he's an abject failure. Nobody communicates by yelling at a camera.

One minute and fifteen seconds I'll never get back. So I thought I'd contribute my expert analysis on the mental state of people who switch on a video camera and start foaming at the mouth.

Your opinion means nothing if you didn't watch the entire video.

Your opinion means nothing if you didn't watch the entire video.

Didn't need to. He made it abundantly clear he was never getting to a rational point.
So fuck him.

Of course that's all you could stomach it. You're a progressive loon who can't handle facts or a differing opinion.

Of course that's all you could stomach it. You're a progressive loon who can't handle facts or a differing opinion.

Actually that was the point ----- halfway through the video I could see that no point was coming. Just a lotta juvenile mouth-frothing.
I don't need to watch mouth-frothing. That's what espresso machines are for.

Edited to add comment.

Bridget Anne Kelly, who was the deputy chief of staff for former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, called for justice against her former boss after she was re-sentenced to 13 months in federal prison for helping to orchestrate the infamous Bridgegate scandal.

“The fact that I am here in place of others from the Christie administration, and the governor himself, does not prove my guilt. It only proves that justice is not blind,” Kelly said Wednesday. “It has favorites. It misses the mark. It misses the truth. And it picks winners and losers that are sometimes beyond anyone’s control.”

Christie, along with many of his “closest associates,” were mentioned repeatedly during Kelly’s seven-week trial, she said, but have not been sentenced. “How did all these men escape justice?” she asked.

'How Did All These Men Escape Justice?' Former Aide Lashes Out at Chris Christie as She’s Sentenced for Bridgegate

Edited to add comment.

I love the white male privilege we have over our women

Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man
The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

It's good to be a white male.

Ann Coulter is a fucking witch who once dated Bill Mahr....the left used to claim she was a tranny with fake tits and an adam's apple....I'm starting to believe that may be true.

Go out and help America be great and you can earn privledges also.
We did.

Edited to add comment.

Hmmm, so who is to blame for all the atrocities that have happened to non whites throughout the history of America?

Forum List

Back