White Male Privilege and BLM

I do tend to like Paul Joseph Watson's You Tube videos, he also seems to get along well with Ann Coulter, which makes me like him even more....I know he's associated with the freak Alex Jones, who makes no sense....but I like Paul Joseph Watson:

"Fuck Your Feelings" - duration 2 minutes and 57 seconds.

"I Love My White Male Privilege!" - duration 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Edited to add comment.

I'm sorry, I tried to watch but have no clue what he's babbling about, but he does appear to have some deep-seated psych issues, taking out his frustrations by making videos.... :cuckoo:

What and ALL the crazies that babble on about how they're hard done to because they're NOT white and blame white people seemingly for EVERYTHING....they don't have deep-seated psych issues?

Darling Ogo, you have Carla Danger agreeing with you....uh-oh :eek-52:

Hmmm, so who is to blame for all the atrocities that have happened to non whites throughout the history of America?

Black self genocide while pointing fingers the other way is The Greatest Atrocity and perpetrated by Zero white people .

I do tend to like Paul Joseph Watson's You Tube videos, he also seems to get along well with Ann Coulter, which makes me like him even more....I know he's associated with the freak Alex Jones, who makes no sense....but I like Paul Joseph Watson:

"Fuck Your Feelings" - duration 2 minutes and 57 seconds.

"I Love My White Male Privilege!" - duration 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Edited to add comment.

I'm sorry, I tried to watch but have no clue what he's babbling about, but he does appear to have some deep-seated psych issues, taking out his frustrations by making videos.... :cuckoo:

What and ALL the crazies that babble on about how they're hard done to because they're NOT white and blame white people seemingly for EVERYTHING....they don't have deep-seated psych issues?

Darling Ogo, you have Carla Danger agreeing with you....uh-oh :eek-52:

Hmmm, so who is to blame for all the atrocities that have happened to non whites throughout the history of America?

Black self genocide while pointing fingers the other way is The Greatest Atrocity and perpetrated by Zero white people .

Actually denying the truth and trying to place blame somewhere else is the greatest atrocity.

Forum List

Back