White Male Shoots at Women in Katy, Texas

Amazingly...none of the right wingers on the site mentioned a peep about it....

Man with 'dim view of women' arrested on new shooting charge

It seems you have to be a minority group or an illegal alien to get their attention.

It seems he has done this about seven times and has ranted about women on facebook as their only job is to povide male children.... Pretty much a right wing talking point.

He shot at five women on the road — because he thinks only men should drive, Texas cops say

https://www.chron.com/houston/article/Suspected-Mason-Road-shooter-arrested-again-13178223.php
How many times did liberals let him out before?

And not a peep from the leftist OP.... from Candycorn....about the thousands of killings in Chicago

Oh well....no surprise here of course

That's hypocrisy for you.....another example of hypocrisy from the demrats, for the world to see

Makes you puke...doesn't it:mad-61:

I heard the shooter is ONE David Katz, white, male, Jewish, from a Jewish place in New England.

We will have to build a wall around New England to keep the white, male, Jews out of Florida.

Please, Mr. Trump; build that wall around those white Jews in New England

I heard the shooter is ONE David Katz, white, male, Jewish, from a Jewish place in New England.

We will have to build a wall around New England to keep the white, male, Jews out of Florida.

You guys are becoming more insane with each passing day. How's it feel to be irrelevant?

Oh my God. I heard he's an American citizen! We've got to do something about them! They commit crimes at a far higher rate than noncitizens and Immigrants.

Did you also hear he's in jail awaiting trial now? That is called doing something. By the way, they calculate the crime rate by counting who is in jail. Many noncitizens/illegals are deported, so your numbers are not accurate. You're welcome.

Katy is in Texas, let that sink in a minute.

Wrong thread, dumbass!

with ALL of the shootings in the GREAT America it's difficult to keep up but I try

That dipshit cannot figure out which thread he is in.

His name is Nicholas Dagnastino (sp)?

Ver. 2.0: with ALL of the shootings in the GREAT America it's difficult to keep up but I try

Ver. 3.0: with ALL of the shootings in the GREAT America it's difficult to keep up but I try

Ver. 2.0: with ALL of the shootings in the GREAT America it's difficult to keep up but I try

FAIL.

yeah, I think it's near Houston arae

What's an "arae"?

it's right next door to your 'area'

Amazingly...none of the right wingers on the site mentioned a peep about it....

Man with 'dim view of women' arrested on new shooting charge

It seems you have to be a minority group or an illegal alien to get their attention.

It seems he has done this about seven times and has ranted about women on facebook as their only job is to povide male children.... Pretty much a right wing talking point.

He shot at five women on the road — because he thinks only men should drive, Texas cops say

https://www.chron.com/houston/article/Suspected-Mason-Road-shooter-arrested-again-13178223.php
INCEL...are they listed as a terrorist group yet? No? Why not?

Ver. 3.0: with ALL of the shootings in the GREAT America it's difficult to keep up but I try

Not sure about all of the jews stuff; sounds like you're a fucking idiot to me.

As for the thread, one of our esteemed members who supposedly lives off of dividend income *giggle* lives in Katy (at least one that I know of). Surely, he's heard about this. Did he mention it? No. This is the point of the thread...if you're going to point out everytime someone shoots somebody, fine but don't only report when one group does it.

Forum List

Back