White Male Shoots at Women in Katy, Texas

Amazingly...none of the right wingers on the site mentioned a peep about it....

Man with 'dim view of women' arrested on new shooting charge

It seems you have to be a minority group or an illegal alien to get their attention.

It seems he has done this about seven times and has ranted about women on facebook as their only job is to povide male children.... Pretty much a right wing talking point.

He shot at five women on the road — because he thinks only men should drive, Texas cops say

https://www.chron.com/houston/article/Suspected-Mason-Road-shooter-arrested-again-13178223.php
INCEL...are they listed as a terrorist group yet? No? Why not?

I'm not sure he's an INCEL...could be. But the line between INCELs and violence is getting easier and easier to draw every day.

I heard the shooter is ONE David Katz, white, male, Jewish, from a Jewish place in New England.

We will have to build a wall around New England to keep the white, male, Jews out of Florida.

Please, Mr. Trump; build that wall around those white Jews in New England

Katy is in Texas, let that sink in a minute.

His name is Nicholas Dagnastino (sp)?

Ver. 3.0: with ALL of the shootings in the GREAT America it's difficult to keep up but I try

Not sure about all of the jews stuff; sounds like you're a fucking idiot to me.

As for the thread, one of our esteemed members who supposedly lives off of dividend income *giggle* lives in Katy (at least one that I know of). Surely, he's heard about this. Did he mention it? No. This is the point of the thread...if you're going to point out everytime someone shoots somebody, fine but don't only report when one group does it.

well, the TWO threads were next to each other in the forum & I clicked on the wrong one & posted = honest mistake.

Happens extremely limited IME.

If we want to limit thread errors we need to eliminate these dreadful shootings.

I heard the shooter is ONE David Katz, white, male, Jewish, from a Jewish place in New England.

We will have to build a wall around New England to keep the white, male, Jews out of Florida.

Please, Mr. Trump; build that wall around those white Jews in New England

Katy is in Texas, let that sink in a minute.

yeah, I think it's near Houston arae

What's an "arae"?

it's right next door to your 'area'

I'm sorry, but posts without any capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar says a lot about you personally.

And not a peep from the leftist OP.... from Candycorn....about the thousands of killings in Chicago

Oh well....no surprise here of course

That's hypocrisy for you.....another example of hypocrisy from the demrats, for the world to see

Makes you puke...doesn't it:mad-61:
Why don't you care about all the cities more violent than Chicago? Talk about hypocrisy......You worship at the Church of Hypocrisy.

well, the TWO threads were next to each other in the forum & I clicked on the wrong one & posted = honest mistake.

Happens extremely limited IME.

If we want to limit thread errors we need to eliminate these dreadful shootings.

Free pass for the new kid.

Would be nice if you guys paid as much attention to all crime as you do when a member of a minority group commits one; thats all I'm saying.
All 20,000 murders must have a thread of their own if we dare mention a 20 year old girl who was just found murdered?

We'll leave it to the left to post those.
You can start with the 60 shootings this weekend in Chicago.

Better get crackin'

74 people shot, 12 fatally, in Chicago over the weekend

Good point.

Well, first of all, there are not 20,000 murders...
Secondly, I'm not asking that every murder have it's own thread. This particular shooter draws a nexus of several current issues (hence the forum it is in) from INCELs to the proliferation of guns etc.... Finally I don't say make a thread about everything but if we were to read this board, one would believe that only minorities and illegal aliens are the ones who commit crime. Even it out is all I'm saying.

Good point.

Secondly, I'm not asking that every murder have it's own thread. This particular shooter draws a nexus of several current issues (hence the forum it is in) from INCELs to the proliferation of guns etc.... Finally I don't say make a thread about everything but if we were to read this board, one would believe that only minorities and illegal aliens are the ones who commit crime. Even it out is all I'm saying.

This particular shooter as you put it, sounds mentally unbalanced. Perhaps we can focus on what happens when you get arrested for weapons charges. Remove weapons until the trial is over, psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public and things of that nature. Instead you took an opportunity to support illegal immigrants.

It seems you have to be a minority group or an illegal alien to get their attention.

It seems he has done this about seven times and has ranted about women on facebook as their only job is to povide male children.... Pretty much a right wing talking point.

He shot at five women on the road — because he thinks only men should drive, Texas cops say

https://www.chron.com/houston/article/Suspected-Mason-Road-shooter-arrested-again-13178223.php
He looks to be Sicilian. D'Agostino?
Possibly

[

just call me dumb ass; everyone else seems to be doing that :CryingCow:

Meh, I called you that yesterday. The board takes a while to catch up to me some days. :lol:

Try not to cry over spilled milk, very unbecoming on the open board.

Be like this: :cow:

Good point.

This particular shooter as you put it, sounds mentally unbalanced. Perhaps we can focus on what happens when you get arrested for weapons charges. Remove weapons until the trial is over, psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public and things of that nature. Instead you took an opportunity to support illegal immigrants.

This incident is a prime example of why mental health professionals say that excessive gaming is addictive and is now classified as a mental disorder.

Never heard of this story. Yeah, let's just shoot him in the face and be done with it.

Good point.

How is this, in any way, supporting illegal immigrants?

Liberals trolls are just really messed up. This guy is not white, and he's a repeat offender. When will liberals EVER stop slapping criminals on the wrist? When will they EVER stop lying? Answer, never. It's been this way forever. I have been researching serial killers and many of them, before they became "famous" were incarcerated and then released. Even after raping and kidnapping. What is it about liberals that they want so much crime?

Yep, from the OP, the scumbag shot one woman and was arrested and then released. Didn't waste much time shooting another one. Thanks liberals.

Don’t your favorite people, Muslims, have a “dim view” of women?

Don’t your favorite people, Muslims, have a “dim view” of women?

Not sure what makes you think that muslims are my favorite people but then again thinking was never your strong suit was it?

Good point.

psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public
Sounds like a plan. They have no room at the inn for most of these guys. If anyone gets out of jail on bail, they will get their hands on another gun in no time. The cops can't be going into everyone's home searching top to bottom for weapons on a daily basis. Practically speaking, the only way to reduce the risk is to keep the guy locked up until he is evaluated and treated.

Forum List

Back