White Male Shoots at Women in Katy, Texas

There has been a clear pattern on USMB of people starting race-baiting threads designed to emphasize the race of darker-skinned people involved in crime for the sole purpose of trying to portray non-whites as responsible for crime and drive a wedge in the American community.

Now the tables are turned and the subject is a violent white guy who hates women.

It has been amusing reading comments by the race-baiters still trying to ply their trade. They haven't been able spin this very well.

That was why I started the thread. At least One of our posters lives in the neighborhood where this guy shot these women. And you know damn well had this guy been Arab, Muslim, Black or Hispanic or an Illegal alien…there would have been a very loud thread about it. Since he was none of those, not a peep.

All crime, gun or otherwise is wrong and needs to be addressed. As you said; just be honest about it.

Good point.

Well, first of all, there are not 20,000 murders...
Secondly, I'm not asking that every murder have it's own thread. This particular shooter draws a nexus of several current issues (hence the forum it is in) from INCELs to the proliferation of guns etc.... Finally I don't say make a thread about everything but if we were to read this board, one would believe that only minorities and illegal aliens are the ones who commit crime. Even it out is all I'm saying.

This particular shooter as you put it, sounds mentally unbalanced. Perhaps we can focus on what happens when you get arrested for weapons charges. Remove weapons until the trial is over, psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public and things of that nature. Instead you took an opportunity to support illegal immigrants.
psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public
Sounds like a plan. They have no room at the inn for most of these guys. If anyone gets out of jail on bail, they will get their hands on another gun in no time. The cops can't be going into everyone's home searching top to bottom for weapons on a daily basis. Practically speaking, the only way to reduce the risk is to keep the guy locked up until he is evaluated and treated.
Liberals have proven daily they don't want to keep people locked up.

As Trump issues pardon after pardon to convicted felons….
Or, as al sharpton would call them, convected filons.

Good point.

Well, first of all, there are not 20,000 murders...
Secondly, I'm not asking that every murder have it's own thread. This particular shooter draws a nexus of several current issues (hence the forum it is in) from INCELs to the proliferation of guns etc.... Finally I don't say make a thread about everything but if we were to read this board, one would believe that only minorities and illegal aliens are the ones who commit crime. Even it out is all I'm saying.

This particular shooter as you put it, sounds mentally unbalanced. Perhaps we can focus on what happens when you get arrested for weapons charges. Remove weapons until the trial is over, psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public and things of that nature. Instead you took an opportunity to support illegal immigrants.
psychological exams prior to bonding out, more restrictive rules on what constitutes a threat to the public
Sounds like a plan. They have no room at the inn for most of these guys. If anyone gets out of jail on bail, they will get their hands on another gun in no time. The cops can't be going into everyone's home searching top to bottom for weapons on a daily basis. Practically speaking, the only way to reduce the risk is to keep the guy locked up until he is evaluated and treated.
Liberals have proven daily they don't want to keep people locked up.

As Trump issues pardon after pardon to convicted felons….
Sure he does

Forum List

Back