🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White man kicks Asian woman on her way to Church

1. black man punches an Asian women ? To you that's racially motivated
  2. A white man rapes, kills and chops the head off and Asian women ? To you that's not racially motivated.
#2. A white man rapes. - Clearly a sex crime

#1. Black man PUNCHES a total stranger who is Asian

that sounds racially motivated to me

struth
Horrible crimes...and glad the folks were brought to justice...but can you point to the ones that were racial motivated? Many show rapist, or people killing their wives.
  1. A black man punches an Asian women ? To you that's racially motivated
  2. A white man rapes, kills and chops the head off and Asian women ? To you that's not racially motivated.
OK. Got it.

struth
This thread is about the racial motivatied attacks on Asians

There is no such thing as mass black racially motivated attacks on Asians. Even an Asian women admits this.

Look at him The Boulder Shooter (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

Dumb FK was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people.

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Because, welp, bitches, while you and Tipsycatlover were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, white people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians. We hate Asians so much then how come they ain't moving from our community where were patronize their business 24-7 and give them an economic base and have done so for 50 years ?

Answer me that.

Crime is just gonna happen. What ? Are Asian too good now to have a crime against them ? Shit. I don't wanna be robbed to. Crime is just gonna happen is any capitalist society. Get over it.
I don't think a man raping a women,...or killing is wife is racial motivated per se
Yes, there has been a long history of raical motivated attacks by African-Americans against Asians...dating back years...I think this one is based on the evidence of what the man said.

The propagandist jumped the gun on the white kid in AtL, and claimed it was racial motivated because the killer was white, and some of the victims were asian....it turned out it wasn't racial at all....

Why do African-Americans continue to get passes for the violent racist attacks on Asians?
What kind of passes do they get?
the ones where they are never discussed...I woudn't of known about this racist attack had I not come here...and even here posters are defending the attack.

Why don't people discuss the issues in the media? I mean the President order the flags at half mast when a white guy was falsely accused of a racial attack on Asians, but says nothing when African-Americans actually do it???? Come on MAN
He lowered the flag for the victims not the attackers. Get real.
So he ordered the flag because of victims of sex related crimes? Is he gonna do that all the time? Because that sort of thing happens daily....so are we just gonna keep the flag lowered his entire time in office? What is he doing about the sex industry to help combat it?

What about all these Asians that are actually attacked or kiilled because of racial motives? Is he just going to ignore it? Why not do something about it? Why we see this sort of racism in are major urban cities, and typically from African-Americans? This has been going on for years....why not address it?

So why are Blacks attacking Asians? Maybe some of the Hoteps can chime in and let us know.

The propagandist jumped the gun on the white kid in AtL, and claimed it was racial motivated because the killer was white, and some of the victims were asian....it turned out it wasn't racial at all....
So if a white man can kill Asian people and it not be racial then why can't black man attack asian people and it not be racial ?

I don't think a man raping a women,...or killing is wife is racial motivated per se
Having a non-white wife or girlfriend doesn't stop a white supremacist from being white supremacist.

White supremacist Gregory Bush went into that church in Kentucky a few years bk, killing two black. He wanted to kill more but the door was locked. He was married to a black woman

merlin_145835802_539f19d9-49e8-4aa3-9a99-783a2a63f110-articleLarge.jpg

White supremacist, man of the moment, Richard Spencer, has had numerous Asian girlfriends.
Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) that book that had a bunch of white supemacists running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.

charles-murraybellcurve411.jpeg

He married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of one of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

166583606_479727876715877_690903816385503603_n.jpg

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to.

Even white supremacist Jared Taylors ex-wife is Jewish (The Jews who ironically, many white supremacists seem to hate) which is a big reason he doesn't talk about the Jewish question.

Why do African-Americans continue to get passes for the violent racist attacks on Asians?
Because AA's aren't doing mass violent attacks on Asians.

White people nuked Asians in WW2, killing half a mill in one go and yet you the nerve to talk about violence to asians from blk ppl.

People have NO problem with white supremacy........ as long as it's directed towards Black people... The moment it affects non-Black people.... then everyone is like

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So if a white man can kill Asian people and it not be racial then why can't black man attack asian people and it not be racial ?

That white supremacist Gregory Bush who went into that church in Kentucky and killed two black people in 2018. He wanted to kill more but the door was locked. He was married to a black woman

merlin_145835802_539f19d9-49e8-4aa3-9a99-783a2a63f110-articleLarge.jpg

Some of the biggest white supremacist I've ever known have had relationships with non-white women or black women.

White supremacist, man of the moment, Richard Spencer, has had numerous Asian girlfriends. Having sex with a non white women or even better a black woman is a white supremacist rites of passage.

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve)that book that basically tried to scientifically had a bunch of white supemacist running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.

charles-murraybellcurve411.jpeg

He married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

[imghttps://scontent.fman1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/166583606_479727876715877_690903816385503603_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8qeiMKmPPE0AX9xF204&_nc_ht=scontent.fman1-2.fna&oh=9d5f81bec0c440bd5fab0275ce0718c8&oe=60873E23[/img]

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to.

Even white supremacist Jared Taylors ex-wife is Jewish (The Jews who ironically, many white supremacists seem to hate) which is a big reason he doesn't talk about the Jewish question.

Because AA's aren't doing mass violent attacks on Asians.

White people nuked Asians in WW2, killing half a mill in one go and yet you the nerve to talk about violence to asians from blk ppl.

People have NO problem with white supremacy........ as long as it's directed towards Black people... The moment it affects non-Black people.... then everyone is like

giphy.gif
1) of course
2) great, glad he was caught and punished...why aren't AA getting charged with hate crimes when they commit racist attacks?
3) Yes AA have...and have for years: Black, Korean tension is focus U.S. civil rights panel to meet in Baltimore; 'Some real concerns'
4) sorry, a war, is not the same as racial violence....and moreover, there were AA that fought in that war as well.

You continue to defend the racist attacks by AA against Asians is very telling.

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) that book that had a bunch of white supemacists running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.
Most people know the Bell Curve exists but believe society can mitigate the final outcome

I.E. people in the hood can still be productive citizens

but they have a steeper hill to climb

not because white racists exist who want to hold them down

but because of IQ, class, bad culture and poor personal choices

1) of course
2) great, glad he was caught and punished...why aren't AA getting charged with hate crimes when they commit racist attacks?
3) Yes AA have...and have for years: Black, Korean tension is focus U.S. civil rights panel to meet in Baltimore; 'Some real concerns'
4) sorry, a war, is not the same as racial violence....and moreover, there were AA that fought in that war as well.

You're just posting gossip shit about tensions and boycotts

I'm posting actual murders and beheadings and mass bombing of Asian people by whites. That's the difference

1) of course

You're just posting gossip shit about tensions and boycotts

I'm posting actual murders and beheadings of Asian people by whites. That's the difference
gossip? No these things actually happened.

Yeah, you posted a man that killed his wife and cut her head off...sadly that's not the first case of a man killing his wife.

What we are discussing is racial motived attacks...not just attacks for other motives.

Yeah, you posted a man that killed his wife and cut her head off...sadly that's not the first case of a man killing his wife. What we are discussing is racial motived attacks...not just attacks for other motives.
I've showed you examples of white men beheading, killing Asians, killing half a million Asians by bombs.

So you show me examples of black men beheading, killing Asians, killing half a million Asians by bombs.

Just kidding it was another black on Asian attack.

Time for another march against white supremacy.

In all seriousness it is past time we get over accused white on asian attacks and recognize the truth. Blacks are attacking asians and killing them. How long can we keep up the lie?
Let me introduce Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is. Well he did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

But the best you've got is a black man who punch and kicked an Asian and the attack was probably orchestrated by the white supremacists.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Black people have put there money, careers and families on the line for Asians.

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians. He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians. White people ain't going to the Sally's Beauty supply. When Asians came to the USA white people were fkin with them. They weren't setting up shop in white neigbourhoods. They were coming to blk neigbourhoods.

We spent money with them, propped them up them but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For weeks we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians, now of course this is B.S but people are gullible and were blk ppl are concerned most people are prepared to believe whatever perverted lie is said about us because it's fun to have something to be afraid of ESPECIALLY when you know the thing that your pretending to be so afraid of isn't really a threat to you to begin with.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents (and only one of them was fatal by the way) and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this
162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
For every white criminal psycho, there are 10 black ones.

Yeah, you posted a man that killed his wife and cut her head off...sadly that's not the first case of a man killing his wife. What we are discussing is racial motived attacks...not just attacks for other motives.
I've showed you examples of white men beheading, killing Asians, killing half a million Asians by bombs.

So you show me examples of black men beheading, killing Asians, killing half a million Asians by bombs.
What black nation even has the capability to bomb an asian nation?

In all seriousness it is past time we get over accused white on asian attacks and recognize the truth. Blacks are attacking asians and killing them. How long can we keep up the lie?

So your title is pretty much your typical race-baiting. What a racist hag.

Let me introduce Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is. Well he did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

But the best you've got is a black man who punch and kicked an Asian and the attack was probably orchestrated by the white supremacists.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Black people have put there money, careers and families on the line for Asians.

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians. He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians. White people ain't going to the Sally's Beauty supply. When Asians came to the USA white people were fkin with them. They weren't setting up shop in white neigbourhoods. They were coming to blk neigbourhoods.

We spent money with them, propped them up them but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For weeks we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians, now of course this is B.S but people are gullible and were blk ppl are concerned most people are prepared to believe whatever perverted lie is said about us because it's fun to have something to be afraid of ESPECIALLY when you know the thing that your pretending to be so afraid of isn't really a threat to you to begin with.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents (and only one of them was fatal by the way) and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this
162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
For every white criminal psycho, there are 10 black ones.

Well we know that is a lie.

struth
Horrible crimes...and glad the folks were brought to justice...but can you point to the ones that were racial motivated? Many show rapist, or people killing their wives.
  1. A black man punches an Asian women ? To you that's racially motivated
OK. Got it.

struth
This thread is about the racial motivatied attacks on Asians

There is no such thing as mass black racially motivated attacks on Asians. Even an Asian women admits this.

Look at him The Boulder Shooter (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

Dumb FK was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people.

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Because, welp, bitches, while you and Tipsycatlover were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, white people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians. We hate Asians so much then how come they ain't moving from our community where were patronize their business 24-7 and give them an economic base and have done so for 50 years ?

Answer me that.

Crime is just gonna happen. What ? Are Asian too good now to have a crime against them ? Shit. I don't wanna be robbed to. Crime is just gonna happen is any capitalist society. Get over it.
Yes, there has been a long history of raical motivated attacks by African-Americans against Asians...dating back years...I think this one is based on the evidence of what the man said.

What kind of passes do they get?
the ones where they are never discussed...I woudn't of known about this racist attack had I not come here...and even here posters are defending the attack.

Why don't people discuss the issues in the media? I mean the President order the flags at half mast when a white guy was falsely accused of a racial attack on Asians, but says nothing when African-Americans actually do it???? Come on MAN

Did you know about this one?

Asian woman, 76, leaves man bloodied on a stretcher after he attacked her on a San Fransisco street | Daily Mail Online

Good lord, you are hilarious! :lol:

What black nation even has the capability to bomb an asian nation?
That's not the point. The point is we don't think like whites.

You have a white supremacist and he think's "If I cut an an atom in half, that will in turn cut other atoms in half and so on then I can create a nuclear bomb from that explosion that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that. White people try to weaponize everything. Go into any state pen. White people trying to make a weapon out toothbrushes, cups anything. That's your nature. Kill - Kill - Kill.

I watched white people when I was a kid,on a farm my dad used to take me to. When they'd shoot something they'd go crazy.

giphy.gif

White people have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

When Marco Polo brought gunpowder back to Europe. Whites straight away started using it to kill people with.

Gunpowder made it so whites could kill from distance. Most battles were fought up close till then.

When you hear of unarmed blk ppl like George Floyd, Mike Brown. Freddie Gray, Breonna Taylor etc getting by cops.....white society take that as a win.

But that's SUCKA COWARD SH*T to most blk ppl.

White supremacist never square up even blk men. Even bk in the day. You practially needed to tooled up army to lynch one blk man

2953.jpg

Forum List

Back