🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White man kicks Asian woman on her way to Church

Death Angel
And we understand you. A violent, angry and impulsive people.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are a violent, angry impulsive people

Death Angel
And yes, you HATE us. You are filled with rage.

You say this because you know that if the shoe was on the other foot, white people would have murderous rage towards black people.

You're baffled as to why we don't think like you.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them so much.

Death Angel
Your anger is why nothing will ever change. I pray America comes to it's senses before you gain a political majority and 5he country is ruled like Chicago

Again. You say this because you assume that black people think like whites.

We don't

I don't want black people to go into white countries like Germany, Italy, Sweden kill oppress the people in those countries, and control their economies, and practice that that scorched earth shit that whites do in Africa were they fk up the water over there. They fk up the earth so they cant grow anything and then and then give them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag of diamonds.

We don't have that desire to write books to prove how stupid white people are. To produce stats to prove how violent white people. We don't think like you.

If there was a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person in the hospital and we would not use whites as guinea pigs in black hospitals. the way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospitals the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

If there was a black bank and a white person needed credit and they qualified. We would not redline white areas from credit the way many banks redline black areas from credit.

If there was a job opening and white person qualified. That white person would get the job and we would rip your CV's and resumes. The same way whites rip up our CV's and resumes.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated us. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Your fellow blacks, hacked to death by machete, wielded by other blacks, in Rwanda, think you are batshit crazy.

Here are two Negroes that set a White man on fire.

Media Ignores Two Black Teens Setting Mentally-Ill White Man on Fire, Killing Him

Tell me Flush, how many of these white men were EVER charged with murder.

View attachment 475133

Who gives a shit? I know I don't. The Negroes had it coming to them.

I know your racist ass doesn't, I just wanted everyone else to see you for the racist POS you are.

That was fucking 80 years ago you dumbshit.

The point you racist POS is that whites have been murdering black men for centuries and never been brought to the Bar of Justice.

Negroes killing each other and killing Whites is going on real time.

White rednecks are killing folks in real time as well.

In every week or so in Democrat controlled Chicago and the other big city shitholes Negroes kill more Negroes than were ever killed by the KKK.

A Negro would be a thousand times safer attending KKK rally now than he would be walking down the street after dark in South Chicago on a weekend night.

Come on Flush, you can come better than that weak bullshit. When one of your redneck buddies kills someone you are quiet as hell.
:fu:
Is that your IQ?

Just kidding it was another black on Asian attack.

Time for another march against white supremacy.

In all seriousness it is past time we get over accused white on asian attacks and recognize the truth. Blacks are attacking asians and killing them. How long can we keep up the lie?

I was prepared to come in with "well 1 white person hitting an Asian for every 789 blacks who hit an Asian is still the average"

In all seriousness it is past time we get over accused white on asian attacks and recognize the truth. Blacks are attacking asians and killing them. How long can we keep up the lie?
Two things come to mind here

The lib media identifies the victim as asian

But declines to tell us that the attacker is black

Thats typical of the lying lib media

Second, the employees who ignored the injured woman should be fired

Let me introduce Brendt Christensen

19413e9a-cdcd-4ae7-afa7-73458ac089ec-AP_Missing_Chinese_Scholar.JPG

You probably don't know who he is. Well he did this

In 2017 this white man raped her, beat her, cut off her head and mutilated her body.

But the best you've got is a black man who punch and kicked an Asian and the attack was probably orchestrated by the white supremacists.

Fast forward to 2019. Arhur Martonvich kills three Asian man in New York subway by beating them to death with a hammer.

He try to sell some B.S about doing it to defend Asian women from Asian men. Yeah right.

Last year a white man John Wiseman called the police and told them that his Asian wife was on the floor unresponsive. He left out the part about shooting her three times, two of them in the back

Jeffery Morris (Who has previous convictions) burns Susie Zhao alive

Scott Smith last years shoot and kills his wife Kanaquan Smith. He filed for divorce a few weeks before he killed her. He claimed self defence and guess what ? They bought it. Prosecutors dropped all charges against him saying there wasn't enough evidence.

I don't forget the killers of Vincent Chin in the 80's who was killed by two white men who got no jail time

I don't forget Lyuen Phan Ngyuen who beaten to death by 7 white men in the 90's who shouted "white power" to her

I don't forget Micheal Cho in 2007 was unarmed when shot and killed by a white policeman who of course was not punished

I don't forget Thang Nyguen shot to death in 2016 by two white men who of course never spent one night in Shawshank.

But we are the problem ?

Black people have done a lot for Asians. Let's look at history.

When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

In the 1960's; Asians are over here because of us fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Black people have put there money, careers and families on the line for Asians.

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians. He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

It was black people who watched them Kung Fu movies of the 70's and made Bruce Lee an icon.

We are the economic base for Asians. White people ain't going to the Sally's Beauty supply. When Asians came to the USA white people were fkin with them. They weren't setting up shop in white neigbourhoods. They were coming to blk neigbourhoods.

We spent money with them, propped them up them but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

So people better shut the fk up about how black people are mistreating the Asian community

Let's talk facts

For weeks we have had the white media trying to manufacture a phoney outrage about how blk ppl attacking Asians, now of course this is B.S but people are gullible and were blk ppl are concerned most people are prepared to believe whatever perverted lie is said about us because it's fun to have something to be afraid of ESPECIALLY when you know the thing that your pretending to be so afraid of isn't really a threat to you to begin with.

As Malcolm X said

s-l400.jpg

They focused on the same 3 or 4 incidents (and only one of them was fatal by the way) and they put this on a non stop loop over and over again

And guess what ?

That was going so well .....until this
162227494_473342180687780_5275984274307081234_n.jpg

The white media's goal is to try to invalidate blk people's claim of racism. That's what this about.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
Pitiful. You blame it on whites when a black man attacked an Asian woman? How about not making excuses for criminal behavior?

1) of course
2) great, glad he was caught and punished...why aren't AA getting charged with hate crimes when they commit racist attacks?
3) Yes AA have...and have for years: Black, Korean tension is focus U.S. civil rights panel to meet in Baltimore; 'Some real concerns'
4) sorry, a war, is not the same as racial violence....and moreover, there were AA that fought in that war as well.

You continue to defend the racist attacks by AA against Asians is very telling.
You're just posting gossip shit about tensions and boycotts

I'm posting actual murders and beheadings and mass bombing of Asian people by whites. That's the difference
You defend the offender when they are black.

Forum List

Back