🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White man kicks Asian woman on her way to Church

Yeah, our advanced technology made sure of that. Imagine what would have happened in Rwanda if they had better weapons than machetes!
*Our advanced technology ?*

Please tell everyone in USMB what you have invented ?

I'll wait.

White people have killed way more on this planet than black people. The fact that you know not to dispute this. Shows that fact.

Advance tech is not the be all and end. White people had more advanced technology in Vietnam but still lost.
Youve never been shot by the cops either, yet you say "we are being hunted by cops". Shut up fool.

So what is making you attack Asians? Is it just straight up hatred of anyone who isn't white.
There are many more examples of black on asian attacks but very few white on asian attacks considering that America is 70% white and only 13% black

Here are two Negroes that set a White man on fire.

Media Ignores Two Black Teens Setting Mentally-Ill White Man on Fire, Killing Him

Media Ignores Two Black Teens Setting Mentally-Ill White Man on Fire, Killing Him

Tell me Flush, how many of these white men were EVER charged with murder.

1617311282238.png

View attachment 475133

Who gives a shit? I know I don't. The Negroes had it coming to them.

View attachment 475133

I know your racist ass doesn't, I just wanted everyone else to see you for the racist POS you are.

View attachment 475133

I know your racist ass doesn't, I just wanted everyone else to see you for the racist POS you are.

That was fucking 80 years ago you dumbshit. Negroes killing each other and killing Whites is going on real time. In every week or so in Democrat controlled Chicago and the other big city shitholes Negroes kill more Negroes than were ever killed by the KKK.

A Negro would be a thousand times safer attending KKK rally now than he would be walking down the street after dark in South Chicago on a weekend night.

View attachment 475133

That was fucking 80 years ago you dumbshit.

The point you racist POS is that whites have been murdering black men for centuries and never been brought to the Bar of Justice.

Negroes killing each other and killing Whites is going on real time.

White rednecks are killing folks in real time as well.

In every week or so in Democrat controlled Chicago and the other big city shitholes Negroes kill more Negroes than were ever killed by the KKK.

A Negro would be a thousand times safer attending KKK rally now than he would be walking down the street after dark in South Chicago on a weekend night.

Come on Flush, you can come better than that weak bullshit. When one of your redneck buddies kills someone you are quiet as hell.

No it's right wing bullshit.
You have a closed mind

Black people in the hood have a deep seated grudge against asians and its based on jealousy

asians have surpassed black people by every measure except athletics

do you suppose Jimmy the Greek knew what he was talking about?

the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester
Us evil white terrorists need to do you and everyone else a huge favor and round 90% of you up and dump your asses Deep in the jungles of Africa. Decent people are weary of your constant whining and demands for money without contributing to this country.

You are why I despise Africans until they can prove themselves worthy of cilivization

View attachment 475133

That was fucking 80 years ago you dumbshit.

The point you racist POS is that whites have been murdering black men for centuries and never been brought to the Bar of Justice.

Negroes killing each other and killing Whites is going on real time.

White rednecks are killing folks in real time as well.

In every week or so in Democrat controlled Chicago and the other big city shitholes Negroes kill more Negroes than were ever killed by the KKK.

Come on Flush, you can come better than that weak bullshit. When one of your redneck buddies kills someone you are quiet as hell.
:fu:

the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester
Us evil white terrorists need to do you and everyone else a huge favor and round 90% of you up and dump your asses Deep in the jungles of Africa. Decent people are weary of your constant whining and demands for money without contributing to this country.

You are why I despise Africans until they can prove themselves worthy of cilivization
I don't hate whites in the same way that I don't hate Tigers but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand how white people think

I don't hate whites in the same way that I don't hate Tigers but I understand a Tigers nature. I understand how white people think
And we understand you. A violent, angry and impulsive people. And yes, you HATE us. You are filled with rage. Your anger is why nothing will ever change. I pray America comes to it's senses before you gain a political majority and 5he country is ruled like Chicago

Death Angel
And we understand you. A violent, angry and impulsive people.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are a violent, angry impulsive people

Death Angel
And yes, you HATE us. You are filled with rage.

You say this because you know that if the shoe was on the other foot, white people would have murderous rage towards black people.

You're baffled as to why we don't think like you.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them so much.

Death Angel
Your anger is why nothing will ever change. I pray America comes to it's senses before you gain a political majority and 5he country is ruled like Chicago

Again. You say this because you assume that black people think like whites.

We don't

I don't want black people to go into white countries like Germany, Italy, Sweden kill oppress the people in those countries, and control their economies, and practice that that scorched earth shit that whites do in Africa were they fk up the water over there. They fk up the earth so they cant grow anything and then and then give them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag of diamonds.

We don't have that desire to write books to prove how stupid white people are. To produce stats to prove how violent white people. We don't think like you.

If there was a black hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person in the hospital and we would not use whites as guinea pigs in black hospitals. the way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.

We would not fight harder to save a black lives in a black hospitals the same way white people fight harder to save a white lives in white hospitals.

If there was a black bank and a white person needed credit and they qualified. We would not redline white areas from credit the way many banks redline black areas from credit.

If there was a job opening and white person qualified. That white person would get the job and we would rip your CV's and resumes. The same way whites rip up our CV's and resumes.

Black people could never treat white people, the way white people have treated us. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Forum List

Back