🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White man kicks Asian woman on her way to Church

struth
Horrible crimes...and glad the folks were brought to justice...but can you point to the ones that were racial motivated? Many show rapist, or people killing their wives.
  1. A black man punches an Asian women ? To you that's racially motivated
  2. A white man rapes, kills and chops the head off and Asian women ? To you that's not racially motivated.
OK. Got it.

struth
This thread is about the racial motivatied attacks on Asians

There is no such thing as mass black racially motivated attacks on Asians. Even an Asian women admits this.

Look at him The Boulder Shooter (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

Dumb FK was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people.

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Because, welp, bitches, while you and Tipsycatlover were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, white people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians. We hate Asians so much then how come they ain't moving from our community where were patronize their business 24-7 and give them an economic base and have done so for 50 years ?

Answer me that.

Crime is just gonna happen. What ? Are Asian too good now to have a crime against them ? Shit. I don't wanna be robbed to. Crime is just gonna happen is any capitalist society. Get over it.
I don't think a man raping a women,...or killing is wife is racial motivated per se
Yes, there has been a long history of raical motivated attacks by African-Americans against Asians...dating back years...I think this one is based on the evidence of what the man said.

The propagandist jumped the gun on the white kid in AtL, and claimed it was racial motivated because the killer was white, and some of the victims were asian....it turned out it wasn't racial at all....

Why do African-Americans continue to get passes for the violent racist attacks on Asians?
What kind of passes do they get?
the ones where they are never discussed...I woudn't of known about this racist attack had I not come here...and even here posters are defending the attack.

Why don't people discuss the issues in the media? I mean the President order the flags at half mast when a white guy was falsely accused of a racial attack on Asians, but says nothing when African-Americans actually do it???? Come on MAN

So are there any drug addicts, thieves, criminals, etc. in Republican controlled states, counties, cities, etc.?
Did you know about this one?

Asian woman, 76, leaves man bloodied on a stretcher after he attacked her on a San Fransisco street | Daily Mail Online
I did! Good for her! San Fran is a dangerous place....the left wing Govt has allowed the place to become so horrible.,

So all these folks who attacked Asian folks are Left wing or Democrats.
I am not where I said that....I didn't...my guess is the guy in the case you mentioned really has no clue what a political party is. ...nor do I know his motives behind the attack. Could of simply been a homeless, drug addict, looking for some money......there are a lot in San Fran due to the policies the Dem Govt has created there...but that's just speculation

The very reason why the attacks on the elderly, particularly Asian elderly is because blacks are given the excuse that a white attacked. They need never accept responsibility.

Paul your example has a history of beating up Asians. Do you see that?

So are white men taking responsibilities when they attack Asian elderly folks or is that just your excuse for white men.
Which white man attacked an Asian? The example you gave was a black guy.

The very reason why the attacks on the elderly, particularly Asian elderly is because blacks are given the excuse that a white attacked. They need never accept responsibility.

So are white men taking responsibilities when they attack Asian elderly folks or is that just your excuse for white men.

1617124702499.png

Asian Grandmother Who Smacked Her Attacker With A Board Donates Nearly $1 Million : NPR

Please explain how that is a black man.

View attachment 474242

Asian Grandmother Who Smacked Her Attacker With A Board Donates Nearly $1 Million : NPR

Good for her! Not only did she fight back, but she's donating that money! That's awesome...meanwhile BLM has millions in their bank account, and not one dime has been given to help the AA communities...

why? What does that have to do with the topic?
Because whites are and have been the most violent towards Asians. What whites are doing is they are trying to set up an Asian George Zimmerman or a Asian Dylan Roof type.

Whites want an Asian mass shooter on black people. That's the ultimate goal. That's what they really want.

White are so desperate now that black people who are in the vicinity of these ORCHESTRATED "attacks" are being reprimanded for NOT getting involved.

ExuroKBXAAgo7_l

They didn’t refer to the Atlanta shooter as a “racist brute”

I find it interesting that all of these "attacks" are conveniently caught on security cameras without audio, the attackers all wear easily identifiable tops and that they go after old Asians in New York. Andrew Yang's campaign, ladies and gentlemen.

If this "anti Asian crimewave" committed by black people was real. Why haven't we seen this in mainstream media BEFORE now? Asians have politicians,mass media access,& a pet position under white supremacy. If this was real,it would've been reported long ago.

N.York post has always been a white supremacist mouth piece against Black society.

Bingo! I hope all who attack Asians are arrested and charged.....no excuses........................unlike some covering for Whitie Rightie attackers.

Because whites are and have been the most violent towards Asians. What whites are doing is they are trying to set up an Asian George Zimmerman or a Asian Dylan Roof type.

Whites want an Asian mass shooter on black people. That's the ultimate goal. That's what they really want.

White are so desperate now that black people who are in the vicinity of these ORCHESTRATED "attacks" are being reprimanded for NOT getting involved.

ExuroKBXAAgo7_l

I find it interesting that all of these "attacks" are conveniently caught on security cameras without audio, the attackers all wear easily identifiable tops and that they go after old Asians in New York. Andrew Yang's campaign, ladies and gentlemen.

If this "anti Asian crimewave" committed by black people was real,why haven't we seen this in mainstream media BEFORE now? Asians have politicians,mass media access,& a pet position under white supremacy. If this was real,it would've been reported long ago.

N.York post has always been a white supremacist mouth piece against Black society.
The media has always blamed whites for all attacks no matter who really did them.

What black nation even has the capability to bomb an asian nation?
That's not the point. The point is we don't think like whites.

You have a white supremacist and he think's "If I cut an an atom in half, that will in turn cut other atoms in half and so on then I can create a nuclear bomb from that explosion that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that. White people try to weaponize everything. Go into any state pen. White people trying to make a weapon out toothbrushes, cups anything. That's your nature. Kill - Kill - Kill.

I watched white people when I was a kid,on a farm my dad used to take me to. When they'd shoot something they'd go crazy.

giphy.gif

White people have something going for them that black people don't to the same extent.

Whites love to kill.

When Marco Polo brought gunpowder back to Europe. Whites straight away started using it to kill people with.

Gunpowder made it so whites could kill from distance. Most battles were fought up close till then.

When you hear of unarmed blk ppl like George Floyd, Mike Brown. Freddie Gray, Breonna Taylor etc getting by cops.....white society take that as a win.

But that's SUCKA COWARD SH*T to most blk ppl.

White supremacist never square up even blk men. Even bk in the day. You practially needed to tooled up army to lynch one blk man

2953.jpg
Paul talking about killing is hilarious. You have called for the genocide of all whites in S. Africa. I guess science is WS.
06_21_2013_periodic-table.jpg
OK. I'm all ears. You explain to me what is wrong with black people rising up and killing whites (or should I say more to the point white supremacists) in South Africa and then I'll respond.

I'm waiting for your laughable argument.

ExuroKBXAAgo7_l

If this "anti Asian crimewave" committed by black people was real,why haven't we seen this in mainstream media BEFORE now? Asians have politicians,mass media access,& a pet position under white supremacy. If this was real,it would've been reported long ago.

The media has always blamed whites for all attacks no matter who really did them.
Let's look at your examples. Here is the youtube video.

She was said to be 65 years old. Does this woman look like she's 65 years old ? Getting up after an attack like this? Really ?

Notice how the CAMERA Followed the lady to the point of the attack, for absolutely no reason at all. Then with the first kick, the camera panned back. We saw them do that before. Then guard closed the door with the woman on the ground w/ her face bleeding.

I've been around black people my entire life and I have never heard anyone ever walk up to a random person and say "fk you, you don't belong here". We don't talk like that.

But it's logical to you that a blk man would do mortal Kombat level kicks in broad day light to an Asian women with no mask, in one of the most militarized cities in the US, at at time when if your blk you better not even look at an Asian person.

All these "suspects" in these bogus "Blacks attacking Asians" incidents in NY are all wearing reddish/pinkish hoodies or jackets, and there are always crystal clear photos of them during the "crimes"... Thats one helluva coincidence, huh? What are the odds of this being random?

ExsNv0FU4AcBBu6

And why these incidents not happening in black or Asian neighborhoods ? They always seem to happen where there is heavy video surveillance.

ExuroKBXAAgo7_l

Let's look at your examples. Here is the youtube video.

She was said to be 65 years old. Does this woman look like she's 65 years old ? Getting up after an attack like this? Really ?

Notice how the CAMERA Followed the lady to the point of the attack, for absolutely no reason at all. Then with the first kick, the camera panned back. We saw them do that before. Then guard closed the door with the woman on the ground w/ her face bleeding.

I've been around black people my entire life and I have never heard anyone ever walk up to a random person and say "fk you, you don't belong here". We don't talk like that.

But it's logical to you that a blk man would do mortal Kombat level kicks in broad day light to an Asian women with no mask, in one of the most militarized cities in the US, at at time when if your blk you better not even look at an Asian person.

wow what a horrible violent attack...by this racist scum bag....hope they throw the book at him.

Why did this racist think he could get away with such a violent assault in the middle of the day?

All these "suspects" in these bogus "Blacks attacking Asians" incidents in NY are all wearing reddish/pinkish hoodies or jackets, and there are always crystal clear photos of them during the "crimes"... Thats one helluva coincidence, huh? What are the odds of this being random?

ExsNv0FU4AcBBu6

And why these incidents not happening in black or Asian neighborhoods ? They always seem to happen where there is heavy video surveillance.
Good point...they could be a racist AA organization...and that's the color

Of course Biden's FBI or the Mayor of NYC hasn't really opened an investigation to see...

View attachment 474242

Good for her! Not only did she fight back, but she's donating that money! That's awesome...meanwhile BLM has millions in their bank account, and not one dime has been given to help the AA communities...

How much has WLM given?

View attachment 474242

How much has WLM given?
what is WLM?

BLM has a bank account of about $90 million according to reports on line. Michael Brown Sr. has requested some of that money to help rebuild the community that was destroyed after the BLM riots....after the media false reports on his son's death...BLM hasn't given any....https://www.insider.com/michael-brown-sr-and-ferguson-activists-request-20-million-blm-2021-3

"Where is all the money going?" Brown Sr. said in an International Black Freedom Alliance press release.

"Who are they giving it to, and what are they doing with it?" Brown Sr. said.

This continual blaming whites for non-whites experiences and labeling whites as demons, scum, invasive species, deplorable, et cetera, is how things in Germany escalated to the attempted complete genocide of millions of Jewish, Romani and handicapped people. In the Rwandan genocide, the Hutus dehumanized the Tutsis and the genocide followed.
The Republicans and moderate Democrats need to take this ongoing dehumanization of the right seriously.

You are conflating being white, i.e. being of European background, with being a right-winger. In doing so, you are making all whites look bad. You are also confusing telling someone that they are assholes whose "ideas" are worth only scorn with "dehumanization."

BTW: you right-wingers can stop trying to take away from all of us the freedoms given under the Constitution's Bill of Rights any time now.
Your political leaders and thus supposed role models, are the ones leading the hate-filled rhetoric against people on the right that "actually" do believe in the Constitution and "ALL" of its Amendments (Bill of Rights). They just want what the founders wanted, a modest central government, with the U.S. Constitution as the supreme law of the land. I may be wrong, but I believe it was Kamala Harris that said, "the Constitution is just a piece of paper and it only holds power...."if" you obey it." That is not to say that complaining that the Constitution is just a piece of paper hasn't been said by Republican politicians, specifically, George W. Bush, who in the end, turned out to be a leftist who sided with the George Soros movement.
So, of all the policies that Trump made, what ones made him and his followers, assholes?
Was it strengthening our southern border and vetting those that want to come in, to reduce the chances of fleeing criminals, drug cartel members, potential terrorists and sex traffickers from entering?
Was it strengthening our military?
Was it demanding that NATO members pay their fair share that they said they would?
Was it pushing for fair and equitable trade deals?
Was it withdrawing millions to each of the Central American nations that was meant to go to their people, instead lined the pockets of their politicians, while their public migrated here?
Was it the peace pacts between Israel and the Arab nations?
Was it the peace treaty between Kosovo and Serbia?
Was it the Opportunity Zone program to benefit inner-cities?
Was it Operation Warp Speed, to cut red-tape in the release of new medications?
Was it the "Right to Try," so people with terminal illnesses had the right to try experimental drugs?
Was it the goal of trying to pull our military out of the Middle-East and endless wars?
Was it the idea of those wanting to vote actually having identification to show they are eligible (as opposed to the left's concept that minorities are too stupid to know how to obtain something as simple as identification)?

Just kidding it was another black on Asian attack.

Time for another march against white supremacy.

In all seriousness it is past time we get over accused white on asian attacks and recognize the truth. Blacks are attacking asians and killing them. How long can we keep up the lie?

No matter the truth and no matter how much evidence is given to the media about how nigha thugs are the ones responsible for most of these attacks on Asians....they keep right on trying to blame whites for it.

This is a grown ass man! Weve all come to expect this violent behavior from 12 to 25 yeah old Africans, but this guy needs to do serious time.

View attachment 474242

I'm glad she put him in the hospital.

Have YOU ever said that about an African assaulting someone?

Forum List

Back