Zone1 White Man Pushes Black Man Off Of Graduation Stage

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The only question is this considered racist? I don't know the whole entire story so I can't tell you.

I thought I would watch it and see if I could pick up on something where I could search an actual news story.

As is the case with the majority of YouTube video's, it was never intended to provide you newsworthy info but to "click on, like my video, buy my product".

I couldn't watch it. Maybe someone else will.

An actual story.

Wisconsin dad tells cops why he pushed superintendent off stage so he couldn’t shake daughter’s hand

It's still not completely clear what this was over but based upon the story here, the father was a jerk for making this about himself.

If she had a reason to not shake his hand I would possibly support her actions if she did not shake his hand. (possibly support it).

The dad made the graduation about him.

Sad.
It seems the father just doesn't like the Superintendent. The Superintendent claims he doesn't know who the father is.

The report says the parent told the police officer he and his child “have had past issues with Rainey and dislike him.” It goes on to say the parent “wanted to prevent Rainey from having the satisfaction of shaking” his child’s hand, “so he went onto the stage to prevent that from happening.”
During the interview, the report says Dr. Briggs told officers he didn’t know who the parent was until a few days after the incident. He recalled one instance where the parent’s child was disciplined in school, but Dr. Briggs said he had no interaction with them or the parents. Dr. Briggs told officers he “has no idea why (the parent) reached the way he did.”

It seems the father just doesn't like the Superintendent. The Superintendent claims he doesn't know who the father is.

The report says the parent told the police officer he and his child “have had past issues with Rainey and dislike him.” It goes on to say the parent “wanted to prevent Rainey from having the satisfaction of shaking” his child’s hand, “so he went onto the stage to prevent that from happening.”
During the interview, the report says Dr. Briggs told officers he didn’t know who the parent was until a few days after the incident. He recalled one instance where the parent’s child was disciplined in school, but Dr. Briggs said he had no interaction with them or the parents. Dr. Briggs told officers he “has no idea why (the parent) reached the way he did.”

The question then becomes why.

The question then becomes why.
For me, there is no answer the father could give for "why" that would justify his actions during the graduation. His daughter is now known for what her dad did instead of getting her high school diploma. If that were my dad, the best thing he could do after that is to fall off the face of the planet.

An actual story.

Wisconsin dad tells cops why he pushed superintendent off stage so he couldn’t shake daughter’s hand

It's still not completely clear what this was over but based upon the story here, the father was a jerk for making this about himself.

If she had a reason to not shake his hand I would possibly support her actions if she did not shake his hand. (possibly support it).

The dad made the graduation about him.

Sad.

Exactly and now for the rest of her life everyone she graduated with is going to remember her for this incident.

Exactly and now for the rest of her life everyone she graduated with is going to remember her for this incident.

Most likely proud of her father for standing up to a bullying arrogant unqualified AA appointee.

All Superintendents in big cities and a lot of small ones only seem to hire minorities for these jobs for some reason, well, we know why, it's racism, and of course all of these minorities get floated through for just warming a seat for a while in addition to their extra points on their SATs to get into colleges in the first place. A few deserve respect, but most don't.

Last edited:
It is obviously another random video that made national news because it involved a white man attacking a black man. White man attacking White man MEH. Black man attacking Black man MEH. Black man attacking White man. MEH. OHHHHHH LOOKKEEEE HERE!!!! WHITE GUY PUSHES BLACK GUY OFF STAGE!!! OOOOOOOHHHHH YUMMY!!!

Most likely proud of her father for standing up to a bullying arrogant unqualified AA appointee.

All Superintendents in big cities and a lot of small ones only seem to hire minorities for these jobs for some reason, well, we know why, it's racism, and of course all of these minorities get floated through for just warming a seat for a while in addition to their extra points on their SATs to get into colleges in the first place. A few deserve respect, but most don't.

Once again talking out your ass.

Forum List

Back