White man shoots innocent black teen....

Mods

Would you change the title of this thread to an honest one please.

Zimmerman is hispanic.

I know it would kill the constant race baiting bullshit, but a little honesty helps in the long run.

Thank you.

Hispanics aren't white?

In a reasonable demographic sense they are not white.

Of course reasonableness only suits you when it suits you.
Hispanics aren't white when talking about immigration laws. Then they CAN be white, depending.

;)

When police came to the scene, Zimmerman dropped his weapon and told them he shot Martin in self defense. He has not been charged. Sanford police did not press charges against Zimmerman, telling the teen’s family that he had a “squeaky clean” record. He is a licensed gun owner studying criminal justice.

Read more: Trayvon Martin's Murder: Was George Zimmerman's Motive Self-Defense or Racism? | NewsFeed | TIME.com

WTF? Many murderers have had a "squeaky clean record". That doesn't change the crime.

This fuck should have been charged.

This should be a death penalty case.

I read the news story and I have to say that I was very disappointed at the department in charge of the investigation. I saw this morning that someone went and woke up the Attorney General and finally he is going to look into it. Apparently, the FBI has also taken an interest in the case. Even in the best of circumstances, murder 2nd. I'm afraid Sallow that it would be next to impossible to prove intent. Course, if they do, and the circumstances are as I read them, then I'm all for dead man walking.

After 20 years of being a cop, I have had the misfortune of knowing several 'wanna be's.' I have to tell you that they scared the living crap out of me. Guys who would literally LIVE for the day when they would get onto the department. But of course, if you knew them even a little, they NEVER would make it. They drove the same type of vehicle that the department drove. They had push bumpers and spotlights on their cars. Scanners in the vehicle. This one guy even wore these dark blue fatigues and had a Sam Browne that he would put around his waist. He had more guns at home than the Springfield Armory. No friends, except he would hang around all the time.

The investigating department appears to have dropped the ball here. Let's see what the FBI comes up with.

They did drop the ball on this investigation. The Guy is a Loon. It would be interesting to check into the tapes at the Convenience Store too, if it's not too late, and interview the Clerk about the Kid's behavior. My bet is the Kid had no issues other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. More people that have been hassled by the Shooter, need to come forward.

Ok, I'll ask you.

Why do you liberals think you are the only ones that have the right to ask questions?

Why dont you answer mine?

How badly does a person have to be beaten before they can use deadly force?

What crime was Martin committing when Zimmerman decided to go after him and take the law into his own hands?

None. But his behavior was suspicious and Zimmerman had every right to watch the guy wandering around in the rain snooping into homes, from his perspective.

What proof do you have Martin was "snooping into people's homes" ?

Zimmermans report. Do you think Zimmerman called 911 to alert them to a situation where he was about to kill a man in cold blood?

I do not think Trayvon was involved in committing a crime, but it would not surprise me. Tow fo the most common situations I have read of where criminals case places for robbery is to visit on some legal pretext like being a customer or going to a party at the place targetted, or to walk around in inclimate weather because no one typically will bother to stay out in the rain and watch people doing things.

But in any case, Zimmerman had the right to walk anywhere he damend well wanted and if he did follow Trayvon that would not give Trayvon the righ to attack Zimmerman, which apparently what happened given the evidence of wounds to the back of Zimmermans head and witness account that he was knocked on his back to the ground.

Trayvon could have thought that Zimmerman was about to rob him, who knows?

The question here is not Trayvons intent, but who started the altercation and did Zimmerman have justifiable grounds to think his life was in danger.

I trust the cops to know the eivdence more fairly than the media will report it so I am more inclined to take their workd for it.

But you WANT this to be about white-on-black racism because libtrards revel in that shit.

I'm pretty sure it is completely legal to get out of one's car and follow someone anywhere in the US, regardless of what a 9/11 dispatcher advises.
True, but it will make it that much more difficult to raise the self-defense argument if the follower ends up shooting the followed.

Why?

Why do you presume that criminal's have the right to deny law abiding citizens the right to go wherever the fuck they want to?
Yeah, that's exactly the assumption I made. :rolleyes:

True, but it will make it that much more difficult to raise the self-defense argument if the follower ends up shooting the followed.
Why is that?
I would think it would tend to make a jury question just how much the shooter had to do with instigating the fight that ended with what he wants to claim as a shooting in self defense.

I'm not saying it's impossible for a jury to acquit him, I'm saying it just makes it far more difficult.
The alleged fight/physical altercation happened a good amount of time AFTER Zimmerman left his car.

Mods

Would you change the title of this thread to an honest one please.

Zimmerman is hispanic.

I know it would kill the constant race baiting bullshit, but a little honesty helps in the long run.

Thank you.

Hispanics aren't white?

In a reasonable demographic sense they are not white.

I disagree. More than half of hispanics self-identify as white, the rest choose no race at all.

What about speaking Spanish makes one incapable of being white?

I have known plenty of hispanics that were lilly white, whiter than most 'white' Americans.

Of course reasonableness only suits you when it suits you.

That is true. Ravi is a stupid fucktard.

The bare facts as we know them: The kid was walking through the neighborhood and followed by a man that later killed him. No evidence of a weapon.

My kids have walked through the neighborhood acting stupid and if someone confronted them and then killed them I'd be in jail.

What we don't know is more important.

No one confronted a kid and killed him in the way you put it. More happened. get a grip Mrs. Kravitz.

you've been mentioning these supposed kids ( in 2004) of yours for so long, they must be in middle age by now.
you are a fraud

I thougt Ravi aborted all her kids?
Something is wrong with you. :cuckoo:

As for vigilantes, I CORRECTED my first post. NO, I DO NOT WISH TO DISPENSE WITH ANY AMENDMENTS.

I saw that and noted it in my post.

How Zimmerman sustained his injuries, is yet unknown.

Unknown? You mean there is no forensic evidence telling us how it happened?

How about the witness who saw Zimmerman knocked to the ground on his back?

Do you think Zimmerman just wounded himself and somehow arranged for the witness to see him prone on the ground?

What? That is what all the protests are about: his right to not be attacked and to be protected by the law, and the evidence shows he did defend himself. Who intitated the attack is the only ral question, and I thinnk the wound to the back of Zimmermans head shows a likely indicator of him telling the truth that Trayvon attcked him from behind.

There is evidence the killer was IN HIS vehicle & got out to chase the teenager walking.

What evidence is that? Zimmerman says he got out to check the name on a street sign, why do you suppose otherwise? If Zimmerman was chasing Trayvon then how did Trayvon wound Zimmerman in the back of the head?

A clue as to Zimmerman's state of mind.

Or a clue to your state of mind and prejudice against 'vigilantes'.

A clue as to ever changing media reports. I see FDLE as the primary source for further investigation, don't like the fact the FBI has been dragged in at this point.

Why is that?
I would think it would tend to make a jury question just how much the shooter had to do with instigating the fight that ended with what he wants to claim as a shooting in self defense.

I'm not saying it's impossible for a jury to acquit him, I'm saying it just makes it far more difficult.
The alleged fight/physical altercation happened a good amount of time AFTER Zimmerman left his car.
True, but Zimmerman still chased the guy down he alleges he shot in self defense.

It could break either way depending on the jury. :dunno:

WTF? Many murderers have had a "squeaky clean record". That doesn't change the crime.

This fuck should have been charged.

This should be a death penalty case.

I read the news story and I have to say that I was very disappointed at the department in charge of the investigation. I saw this morning that someone went and woke up the Attorney General and finally he is going to look into it. Apparently, the FBI has also taken an interest in the case. Even in the best of circumstances, murder 2nd. I'm afraid Sallow that it would be next to impossible to prove intent. Course, if they do, and the circumstances are as I read them, then I'm all for dead man walking.

After 20 years of being a cop, I have had the misfortune of knowing several 'wanna be's.' I have to tell you that they scared the living crap out of me. Guys who would literally LIVE for the day when they would get onto the department. But of course, if you knew them even a little, they NEVER would make it. They drove the same type of vehicle that the department drove. They had push bumpers and spotlights on their cars. Scanners in the vehicle. This one guy even wore these dark blue fatigues and had a Sam Browne that he would put around his waist. He had more guns at home than the Springfield Armory. No friends, except he would hang around all the time.

The investigating department appears to have dropped the ball here. Let's see what the FBI comes up with.

They did drop the ball on this investigation. The Guy is a Loon. .

No, you are a loon. Zimmerman had been knocked to the ground from behind by that 17 year old 'child', was bleeding from the back of the head and his face.

How bad does a person have to beat another before deadly force is justifiable?

I doubt you will answer, but for the record....

True, but Zimmerman still chased the guy down he alleges he shot in self defense.

:lol: Well, a lot of folks who might end up slugging me seem totally innocuous just minutes before. But, we do not know.

Where is the evidence that Zimmerman chased Trayvon?

You like to just pull shit out of your ass and fling it?

Ummm, what chase are you talking about?

Why?

Why do you presume that criminal's have the right to deny law abiding citizens the right to go wherever the fuck they want to?

Well instead of being a smart ass, try explaining why a law abiding citizen has no right to follow another person in a public place?

Do you assume that said following gives the followed the right to attack the follower?

Where is the evidence that Zimmerman chased Trayvon?

You like to just pull shit out of your ass and fling it?
The story. Read it.

Bullshit.

The stories are all over the place.

The last 911 call was Zimmeran being told to not follow Trayvon and he seemed to acknowlege it.

Why do you presume that Zimmerman still not only still followed him but also 'chased' him?

Or are you just picking and choosing from inacurate media accounts to support your case?

The neighborhood crime watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin last month, called 911 dozens of times in the months that led to the fatal shooting.

This afternoon six of the calls made by George Zimmerman were released by theSeminole County Sheriff's Office.

In four of the recordings Zimmerman called police to report "suspicious" persons — all of whom were black — in or near the Retreat at Twin Lakes neighborhood.

He called once to report his neighbor's open garage door. And in the sixth call, Zimmerman reports children are "habitually" playing in the street at dusk and running in front of cars. He asked dispatchers to take his complaint anonymously, but provided his name and phone number.

:doubt:

George Zimmerman 911 calls: George Zimmerman, the man who shot Trayvon Martin, called 911 dozens of times - Orlando Sentinel

Yeah, because as we all know racist vigilantes are well known to regularly call 911 and report crimes.

Stupid fucktard.
tumblr_lqhuemZCvB1qjru53.jpg

Why?

Well instead of being a smart ass, try explaining why a law abiding citizen has no right to follow another person in a public place?

Do you assume that said following gives the followed the right to attack the follower?
I never said either of those things. I never even implied either of those things.

Any other unfounded assumptions you care to toss out there?

Forum List

Back